Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:26 pm by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

SHUFFLE! Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: SHUFFLE! Review   Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:16 am

Since Love realy like this anime(I think, considering how oftens she use the shuffle set in this site (I found out that her avatar now is Asa, hehehe), so I decide to introduce this anime to the one who don't know this anime.

SHUFFLE!

The Innumerable Possibilities. . . Are Now in Your Hand
You can be whatever. . . to be the one

Well, actualy Shuffle! is the first computer game made by the visual novel company Navel. While the PC version was created as an eroge, or erotic game, it was also released for the PlayStation 2 as the all-ages, enhanced remake Shuffle! On the Stage.
But then it develope into a manga, anime, and light novel. But well, I won't talk about the manga and the light novel here, so let's talk about the anime ^_^

Naoto Hosoda directed an anime adaptation of Shuffle! that had a special prologue DVD released on May 2005 and aired in Japan on WOWOW between July 7, 2005 and January 5, 2006 in twenty-four episodes. The anime combines elements from all of the characters' paths from the game into one plot, although it differs from the game by adding some elements, such as the idol clubs formed around Sia, Nerine, and Kaede, and removing others, such as the H-scenes. The anime has now been licensed by FUNimation, and the first DVD will be released on February 26, 2008. An industry representative for FUNimation has stated that, despite rumors, the entire series will be released unedited and uncut. In January of 2008, FUNimation made the first two episodes available as a preview on their website.

Story:
The basic storyline of Shuffle! follows the romantic life of Rin Tsuchimi, a normal human, Japanese high schooler, who finds himself being sought after by a variety of girls. The world of Shuffle! consists of humans living in harmony with gods, resembling humans with slightly pointed ears and devils[2], who have more prominent pointed ears. Despite their respective positive and negative connotations, both races are equally kind and good-natured. Rin soon finds himself as the potential marriage candidate for both Lisianthus and Nerine, the two daughters of the kings of the god and devil worlds who recently transferred to Rin's school. In addition to them, he is also liked by his childhood friend Kaede, his senior Asa, and the mysterious, reserved Primula.

Character:

Rin Tsuchimi
Rin Tsuchimi is a seventeen year-old high school student and the male protagonist to the series. In the game, Rin is the role that the player assumes.

Lisianthus/Kikyou
Nicknamed Sia, Lisianthus is the daughter of the Lord of Gods and came to the human world as a possible marriage candidate for Rin. She is energetic, enthusiastic, and outgoing. Due to her absorbing her twin sister Kikyou's spirit at birth, she has a dissociative identity disorder.

Nerine/Lycoris
Nerine is the daughter of the Lord of Devils and, like Sia, is also a marriage candidate for Rin. Nerine is a more capable magic user than Sia, and occasionally uses it to devastating effect. Similar to Sia, Nerine has absorbed the spirit of Lycoris, her clone. Unlike Sia, however, this has not led her to developing multiple personalities and only caused her to share Lycoris' emotions and singing voice.

Kaede Fuyou
Kaede Fuyou is Rin's childhood friend who grew up with him in the same house after her mother and Rin's parents died in a car accident. Some time after they started junior high school, Kaede started taking care of Rin. Kaede is easily embarrassed and is happy in her role as homemaker.

Asa Shigure
Asa Shigure is Rin's friend and senpai. While she has a weak constitution, she makes up for it with her energetic personality. Despite being a touch of a tomboy,[3] she is an excellent cook. She uses English loan words often and is notable for her "Hello!" greeting which is her catchphrase. She is the daughter of the first being involved in the experiments jointly done by the gods and demons.

Primula
Primula is a strange, soft-spoken girl that's often seen carrying a stuffed cat around. She is the third artificial life form created from a result of gods' and devils' experimentations from which she escaped from to go to the human world to search for Rin. Additionally, with her young appearance, Primula serves to fill the lolicon niche of the series.

Point of Interest:

When you study more about this anime you'll find that the name of the character in SHUFFLE were taken by a siencetific name or flower name. So here's the meaning of each name that you can find in SHUFFLE:
Nerine: well since you won't be interest with the genus name or something like that so I'll just tell you the meaning of this name (it's actualy taken from a flower name) It's mean Happy Memory.

Kaede: Cotrol of heart, It known as Maple.

Asa: well believe it or not, it's a name of Cannabis, but it's meaning is Fate or Result

Primula: it's taken from Primulaceae famili. This flower grow in a tropic area such as Indonesia and Papua, it's mean Love for ever, or Secreet

Ama Shigure: a plant grow in Europe, mean I apriciate your kindes

Mayumi Thyme: a plant grow in the north Afrika, Europe, and Asia, mean Active, and Motivation

Nadeshiko Benibara: it coems from a latin name Dianthus Superbus L, that have a meaning of Pureness, but Bara itself mean Love

Kikyo: it's a japanese name for Bell flower, it has a meaning of Loyality for Love.

Licorce: Licorce is a genus name for Amarylidaceae that is look very similar as Nerine, it's has a meaning of Sad Memory

Tsuchimi Rin: Tsuchimi mean Ground. well you know Ground is the life source of Flower, without ground , there's no flower also, so you know what I mean right? hehehehe

Bassically, I don't realy like this anime since it's a bit complicated, but sometimes if you like a kind of romantic anime you can choose ths anime. And Yeah there's a secne where the girl faint (I can't realy rememeber but I think it's not a rare thing to found in this anime). Hehehe

Shuffle is an anime that make for the young adult watcher (16+ years old at least), but I think the secne is still under control. It has a complex storyline, and it sometimes force us to watch the previous episode to remind us about what happend in the present episode. But if you want you can just let it flow as a river. hehehe.

Well I hope you satisfied with this. If I found another interesting anime I'll write it here too! hehehe, just wait.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 53190
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: SHUFFLE! Review   Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:53 am

WEE! IT'S SHUFFLE!!!

LOL Sorry, I had to let that out.

I LOVE that anime! Despite it has some bad scenes, the storyline and the graphics are awesome!

And lol about the fainting part. Hmmm, let me see, in Episode 5 Kaede fainted because of the fever. In Episode 22 Asa fainted because of you-know-what. lol

Nerine and Asa rock. Wink

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: SHUFFLE! Review   Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:40 am

@Love: I know that you'll be the first one coment this post. hehehe
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: SHUFFLE! Review   Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:00 am

i like it when asa gets really long hair from releasing her power to save ren (i forgot how u spell it)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: SHUFFLE! Review   Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:16 am

Yup, she was so beautiful back then. Wink

(And his name is Rin. Wink)

Back to top Go down
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: SHUFFLE! Review   Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:40 pm

yeah she was super beautiful
and i like ur avatar of asa-san love Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: SHUFFLE! Review   Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:09 am

Thanks, Kaiusto. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHUFFLE! Review   

Back to top Go down

SHUFFLE! Review
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General :: Anime, Books, Movies, etc :: Anime Reviews-
Jump to: