Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Yesterday at 5:13 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:20 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:24 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

I need a hug *sniff*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 52952
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: I need a hug *sniff*   Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:03 pm

Hi all,

I am going to make this topic before I get to sleep. This should be in "Let it all out here" thread but I feel I need my own thread.

*sniff* I want a hug, a really big hug. Crying or Very sad

I have been terribly stressed out, really. I have been saying hurtful things without meaning to, words slip down my mouth without controlling myself, etc. This only happens when I am terribly upset or down.

There has been a lot of things going around my real life. Most are personal matters, but since I really need to let somethings out, I won't mind mentioning. After all, you guys are my friends and I would never trust someone as much as I trust you.

My mother has been really stressing me out with loads of works, some which may be a little over what I can do. Not only that, but also 24 hours of endless insults. And because of ridiculous things. I admit that sometimes, I do mistakes. But we all do, we are not perfect. But when she scolds me for forgetting to clean a chair then it can get annoying.
And when she calls me a loser for forgetting to open a window, then it's too harsh.

About two days ago, Mum was talking to my father online (since he traveled to the Emirates and all) and I was laying down on Mum's bed. Bored, I decided to sneak peak on my Mum's mobile to play some games (Yeah, I know but I was bored. lol) By accident, I opened the Inbox and was shocked to see what's there. Love messages from another man. I was like that ---> Shocked

I couldn't believe it! Why would my mother betray my father!?

Yes, I know I was rude and bad to look at something which is not mine. But Mum doesn't mind me playing her with her mobile if I don't touch anything else. But I did and I feel bad for it. Crying or Very sad

I really need a hug, I want someone to cheer me up. I have no boyfriend to tell or no dear friend in real life to give me a hug. So I am requesting a hug here. Crying or Very sad

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male
Number of posts : 496
Title : The Omega Weapon
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:30 pm

... ... ...

*picks up Love and gives her a great big hug*

Im sorry. I wish i could make it all better dear beautiful sister.

There hard hardships in life, but perhaps shes trying to avoid the man sending love letters.

I really dont know the full situation. But ill pray and continue to love you..er... Love =3

Hang in there baby.

And i forgive you., I aint the perfect Lycan here either xD
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Anime_Marai/index.php?act=idx
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 54724
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:27 am

Here's a hug from me as well. Hug

Well, it sounds like your mom is being pretty hard on you. She sort of sounds like the way my mom used to be although she's eased up now and there were other circumstances behind it. I can relate to most of it except for the love affair part since my mom never did that.

I'm not sure what the best thing to do would be but I'd try to find out the truth of things and then if it really is the case, then you may have to consider what's in the best interests of your family. That's pretty unfair, I know. You shouldn't be burdened with such harsh things going on. The world is pretty tough as it is.

But it's ok to talk about these things rather than keep them bottled up inside.

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:07 am

Thanks for the hug, guys. I appreciate it. Smile

The situation is, Mum doesn't really care or understand how I feel. She thinks that only because I am young (12 years old for those who don't know) I don't have troubles. But I doubt that no one doesn't have troubles.
She thinks that because all I do is studying, cleaning with her and using the computer, then I am a happy person. But that's not true. Online life can get you troubles and I am pretty sure some of you agree with me.

Not only that, but here's something I never dared to say. There is a disease called Fox Aid which it's cause it usually being alone/overwhelmed/having troubles. And *sigh* I have that disease. And guess what she said?
"What is the cause? It can't be those mental things, she is young and she has nothing to care about!"

Crying or Very sad

About the love affair, when I looked at the Inbox and saw those messages, I looked at the Outbox so that I see if Mum was replying to those messages and guess what?! She does!
I am not pretty sure yet but my eyes can't lie. And if it's true, I would NEVER tell my father, because I do no want to destroy my family myself.

This forum is all I have and all I care about. I would give away everything to keep it running. Because you guys are kind, nice and like a family to me.

Know what? Letting that out made me feel much better. *sigh*

Back to top Go down
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:08 am

Your welcome. Well have you let her know how you felt?

In what did she reply?

And its best not to keep a lie from your father. otherwise the family would be built on a wrong foundation. Makes me wonder if its from a love poem Company. Is it your fathers address she has?

Hehe. thats very thoughtful. But dont center your life around the com. Its best to take time off the com or it'll be your God and life.

We can understand My beloved sister if you must rest now and then and no one is pressuring you to come on. we love you too big lass.

Ill pray for you sister.
Back to top Go down
SilverMist

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:01 pm

Love,
It sounds like hard times. :sends a big hug: The thing with our parents can be difficult to deal with and does have a lot of pressure. For now just try to get through one day at a time.
Back to top Go down
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:04 pm

Yeah. What silvermist said. =3 Cheer up and be cute xD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:32 am

Hi Love,

I second what Omega posted. I think on the Dad issue, if you know of it happening, he should be told. There was a situation similar to yours in which the daughter found out that her mom was having a love affair and she found the courage to tell her dad. Although the marriage was split up as a result, things became much better. I can understand not wanting to say anything, though, since saying something might mean being responsible for any future actions. But in this case, it's not your fault. Your mom should have known better. (Guess that's being blunt. lol)

Also, I definitely agree with Omega on not spending your life on the comp. It can get to a point where it can consume you and then it gets bad if it's mixed with real life stuff. This has happened to me so in that case, I take a break from stuff and just have fun (the good kind of fun, of course).

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:48 am

I appreciate your help, guys. Thanks. Smile

But...I can't. I don't have the courage to. And I don't want to be the reason in destroying my family. I lost so many close people to me already, my grandma, my uncle and my second uncle. I don't want also to lost one of my parents or my brother.

And though I agree on the comp issue, I think I don't really spend that much time. I admit that I use it a lot, but not to the degree of being hurt. I do understand though and I do take breaks and all. Indeed, whenever I use the comp, I think I only open this site and my games. In addition to any other things, of course.

Back to top Go down
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:42 pm

thats good on the comp.

...But it'll be destroyed as well if you dont. Sooner or later she'll slip. pa will find out. The shouting...Ah...

Your not held accountable if you did.

Its something that needs to be told. This thing left as it is without telling your father can be alot worse then anything you can imagine.

Be thankful you have a family. But the parents arent always right, there as human as you are but as superior and caring family they only do whats best for you and love you beyond any riches. even in times they dont mean it.

You must let your father know. You Mother must realize this cannot shrug this off. She made a commitment, and she can only have one man in her marriage and that is a handsome man that who commited to her and birthed a beautiful young women such as yourself.

It maybe hard, and painful but your mother needs to wake up and realize that along the road of a young Child there WILL be troubles, and not cause im saying it cause it is. When you made a mistake, she must be there to forgive you.

When your depressed and Sad, she needs to provide a shoulder for you to lean on.

Your a beautiful young lady, Love. then do the Loving thing and let your father know of her actions, cause you love your mother and you need to do whats best for her.
Back to top Go down
Anarch

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:02 pm

This is a bit late because I haven't been around lately, but *hug* from me too.

Those are some very serious issues, and the fact you can come here and let them out proves you're brave enough to share your life with others, and thats definately strength.

As for the issue with your mother and the emails, I can't tell you what to do, just know that whatever you do do, and whatever happens, either way it wouldn't be your fault. There is a saying, usually used for situations a lot less serious than this called "don't shoot the messenger" You aren't the one who started sending these emails, you're not the one who responded to them. That is your mom and this other man. Even if you tell your father, and they split up because if it it would never be your fault.

Also, things can be complicated, it might not be so simple as your mom is betraying your dad. Relationships are complicated things, and even though there is no EXCUSE for an affair, there are often reasons. It takes two people to make a relationship, and two people to break a relationship.

My advice for you, is to seriously consider what is going on, try to get into your mother's and father's minds.
Why would your mother go so far to do something like that?
What would you want if you were in a similar situation as your father. Would you prefer to have your boyfriend going around behind your back, or would you want to know, and if you were told, would you blame your boyfriend, or the person who told you about your boyfriend.
And most importantly, think about what YOU want. You have your own troubles, taking responsibilities of your families troubles isn't something you should HAVE to do. When it comes down to it, your mother doesn't seem to be worrying about your troubles at all. SO in the same fashion, what do YOU want. You should take care of your self first and foremost, at least in this situation.

Again, *hugs*
Hang in there.
Back to top Go down
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:01 pm

...Never seen you around here but well put =3

Hi Anarch.

And yeah. *hugs Love* do whatcha need to do =3
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:16 am

I really appreciate your help, guys. But...I don't know if it's me who is a coward, or if I am afraid...I just can't. I really can't. It is only that...you know, I put myself in my father's situation. I did fall in love recently and I then only realized that it is a hurtful thing. But...even if it is the right thing to do, I won't do it. It is hard to see your family breaking up and especially if you were the reason. Of course it is my mother's fault in the first place but...I just can't. I really can't.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:53 am

Hi Love,

Well, all I can say is that you have to do what's right in your heart, regardless of what others say. Just remember that there are friends and good people out there who will support and help you through what you're going through. Wink

We just need to remember that at times. Smile

Back to top Go down
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:33 am

Urggh. . . I feel pretty bad to found this post late. . . .

*Give Love a hug from me*

Well. . ., talking about parents. . .., My parents need to control their self too (not the love affair though). Well here's what I thougt about parent.

When I'm six years old and both of my older brother still around me, I think I'm a perfect daughter in this house.

When I got tweleve and one of my brother left for college, my mother seems to dump all the chorse he used to do to me.

When I got fourteen and my other brother left too, all the house chorse fell to me.

Now to think about this, my mother always:
Scold me whenever I forgot to do the chorse (scold in this case, she used to hit me and do some harsh thing(well it's bad sure, I realy want to kill my parent that time) I was tweleve these time.

When I got thirteen, My parent seems to love my brother more then me, they do angry with his C- mark, but they realy ignore my A++ mark (from this time I start hate to study).

When my brothers left and all his chorse became mine, I seems to be do all the chorse wrongly, I can't clean the house properly and other stuff, bla bla bla. . .

But now. . ., hmm.. . to tell the truth I almost ignoring my parent in whether they're in the house or not (they used to left me all alone in my house since I'm fourteen), but I do see the bright thing with this. I can found that I can live without them (well I still think about my school fee and other though), but to tell the truth I can't realy hate them, well they're the one who raised me (even I think they done it wrongly). And I can enjoy my own life now (I realy find a lot of reason to run away from my chorse (even sometimes they had to be done directly)).

Now to see in your problem, I think it's just the matter of time, you're start growing older you know. . .It's time for you to learn about your living problem and try to solve it (you can't realy solve it alone though), sometimes when you can find a realy good time you could have some little talk with your mother (I did and it realy work, I said that I'm getting older and some stuff you ask me to do realy can't go through me again, and she give me my own time(it's hard to believe since my mother is the hard one)), or even your father (the best person in my family after my eldest brother), if you can't talk to them directly, you could send them a short message (I talk to my father via mail when he left to America). Even it's hard to find a time like that you should give it a try. And it realy work (even I think the house without parents is better (okay this is my personaly coment, I'm not telling you to hate your parent! I realy want you to start building a good comunication between you and your parent). Hope it's work.

P.S: no matter how hard the time. . , just remember that you're not alone.
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:55 am

*Hugs Love tightly* Oh, my dear Love....I'm so sorry I had not been around for you when you needed someone.... I'm so sorry...

Change is something that everyone is afraid of to a certain level...Whether the change is for better or worse, no ones like changes or the unfamiliar. At this age, Love, you are growing and experiencing many things that you are not used to. Physical or emotion or mental changes are happening and there is no stopping to it. What I can say is brace yourself with the changes in life. Every time you succeed in overcoming one, it makes you stronger and prepares you to face with newer challenges that life throws at you.

With the stresses you are going through, the issues that you have with you mother or the secret that you stumbled upon just makes you feel vulnerable and lost. Where can you find comfort? I'm glad you are able to work up the courage to share it with us.I know it is not easy to share something so intimate even with someone you know, but I'm glad you choose to tell someone and not keep it within you and suffer in silence...Though you have us here to lend you a shoulder or give you a hug (though I wished we could all actually be there for you in the flesh), we can't always be there all the time but you know that we keep you in our hearts and in our prayers too.

Do you tell your father about the discovery or keep quiet about the situation? Whatever you decide to do, please do not be too hard on yourself for what may or may not happen. Though you might think that you are the cause to what might be happening, but in fact you are not. Whatever happens next lies between how your parents decide to resolve the problem. I understand how much you want your family to be together, I do too. But like what Omega mentioned, eventually somebody would let the cat out of the bag or your father would find out. What would your father do if he knows? Will he try to win your mother back and hope they reconcile? Or otherwise? It may not be too late to get your mother back, like they say "you'll never know until you try".

However after what I had said, I think another better solution would be that you try to find an adult you can trust, perhaps a family member who know you and your family well? Talk to him or her and get him or her to help you, maybe the person will be able to talk speak with your father or mother in place of you. It might be difficult for them to hear it from you as they might not see you as their equal and think that you may lack the knowledge about what it is to be them. People tend to be more receptive when it comes to talking to someone of an equal status, it makes them feel more comfortable talking to someone that is like them rather than someone who with a higher or lower status.

I hope thing worked for the better...I'll be keeping you in my prayers...Take care.

*Hugs*
Back to top Go down
talia

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:46 am

I am sory ... i was not there for you love ....

I don't really know what to say except just follow your heart ...
Truth can never be hidden One day it is always revealed,Your dad will know eventually and maybe he does know .. already .....
I am not realy sure what to say ..but you are growing up I know that teenage is a really complicated age you have to deal with lots of changes in your life and its not always easy ..... but this is life .... you cant run away from it ...

Your mom is your mother even though she's harsh on you she loves you ...
Yeah she is no right to talk to another guy but .....
That doesn't mean she doesnt love you .....

I dont know weather you should tell your father or not but people older than me here can tell you better all I can say is follow your heart even though its on your left its always right ......

Take care
I am very sorry again
*huGS*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a hug *sniff*   

Back to top Go down

I need a hug *sniff*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General-