Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Yesterday at 9:42 pm by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

The other promise.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male
Number of posts : 496
Title : The Omega Weapon
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: The other promise.   Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:33 pm

I really have nothing against God. Nor do i mean anything mean it to be real sad.

But..

How would you feel...

If today they perfected cloning, but it was illegal cause it was used for the purpose of war and gained and banned it.

But they cloned you...

Illegally...

And it became a whole new being, but with wicked and terrifying powers... .... ... ...

And it sought and fought you, questioning why God chose you to have a soul and to be filled with the Holy spirit...

... ... ...

But it had no soul of its own, A will yes but it would pursue you, question and attempt to defeat or kill you, wondering why you had a soul, and it did not.

How would you feel?

And....

How would it feel, If she finally realized why but at that Last moment, God gave you a great temporary burst of strength and you killed him./her at that moment so she wouldnt cause anymore harm to anyone...and herself.

How would you feel about that?

Keep them separate in answer. first the first question. then make some space, then reply as though it were additional.

No swearing or Blasphemy against God or each other.

Keep in mind. However powers and weapons this clone has, it bears no moral as it has no soul- it has no emotion or restrain.

This Clone is your other it maybe slightly taller or shorter, it would very different but nearly similar features to you. as it does not bear the Heart which Jesus referred to as "The Spirit" in him/herself, it has no emotion and no moral for its actions.

It was built for war, it may bear dark powers. or the elements and many themes combined with it.

It will be stronger, faster, it would know what you know for it is you, but cause it has dark powers it, i dont know, be able to clone its self and use strategy, or weild a over sized tomahawk and used terrifying energy power and the earth as its mean as offense and defense.

It has no intention to send you to Hell, cause it wants a answer, for that Clone is your half in some aspects.

And its not a science poem or issue.

[Sorry, got some bad comments from 3 members in amaranthia, hopefully i'll get positive results from you people. I dont expect much but honest answers =3 Love ya'll.]
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Anime_Marai/index.php?act=idx
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 54882
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The other promise.   Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:26 am

Hi Omega,

I moved this thread to the Debates and Serious Discussion area since this topic seems to belong there. Wink

Unfortunately, I'm not surprised that a few on a certain place I don't go to anymore reacted badly to it. I have a feeling I know who one of those people are, too. Good thing I don't deal with such people anymore. Rolling Eyes

But anyway...

I'll probably miss most of your questions but on the topic on cloning, I'll say this. Although I wouldn't affiliate myself with any one particular religion, my opinion on cloning is that it's ethically wrong to do so. I certainly wouldn't want another "me" running around in the world. I value my individuality and having another copy would just devalue it.

If it were for medical purposes, I'm kind of on the fence on this one. I don't think people should mess around with creating new life even if it's to help others. I would try to find another solution.

This is a pretty complex issue and I'm sure that there isn't an easy solution here. But at least be rest assured that we'll be way more respectful here. Wink

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male

PostSubject: Re: The other promise.   Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:28 pm

Hehe. Its quite alright sister.

And i dont mind a honest answer with emotion. you may get a bit over board now and then but you know what? You have friends to help you control that.

So in this topic. Let your heart out.

I wanna see that sexy woman in you strut her stuff and rights on the answer she wishes to submit xD

...I cant help but feel i said that with Soul.

Anyway, tank you beautiful sister ^_^

Anyone else? =3
Back to top Go down
Anarch

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The other promise.   Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:34 pm

Well, I don't know if I can comment on this in the exact way you wanted, because I don't believe in any of that stuff about God.

But if an amoral clone of myself was coming after me, regardless of souls or religion, that had extra strength, I'd probably have to rely on weapons, I suppose I could atheistically interpret the God-boost as adrenaline, and in the last second it realized it's meaning of existence, but too late, it wouldn't bother me.

Its just about self defence, if someone or something is attacking me, and I defend myself, even if it stops at the last second, I don't have the time to stop defending, it wouldn't hurt my conscience. It's only a half answer, but thats just because I can't take the soul and god parts seriously.

On the cloning issue I think it would be immoral to clone for medical reasons, if the clone was raised with the ability to think and feel, but was kept in medical labs for organs. If you're only cloning the organs themselves though, then that's fine. As for cloning for other purposes, so long as the person being cloned consents, I don't see a problem, though I DO see a problem in the way it would only be plausible for the rich.
Back to top Go down
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male

PostSubject: Re: The other promise.   Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:12 pm

Hm...Very detailed... Very detailed.

Very well answered Anarch. Thank you. =3

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down