Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Yesterday at 5:13 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:20 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:24 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Nerine's Past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 52952
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Nerine's Past   Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:41 pm

Hi all,

Okay, I am trying my hands on a new story here. I am doing it in my spare time so I am not sure if I will update a lot.

Chapter 1: Prologue

It was a beautiful day in Makai. The birds were singing melodiously and flying freely up in the blue sky. The sound of the falling leaves that were moved by the fresh air was heard by the friendly people passing by. The devil kingdom was such a peaceful place ever since it was created, despite it's name.

The sun rays slowly came upon Nerine's eyes through the window. Slowly, she opened her red eyes softly and gazed at the beautiful sun rays from the window. Yawning softly, she slowly sat up and looked at the blue sky from the window. Watching some birds flying here and there, and hearing their beautiful singing, all Nerine could do is to smile warmly at the pretty view.

Just then, the door knocked. Nerine quickly stood up and stretched her back and went to open the door and see who's there. Opening the door, Nerine found that it was her nursemaid, Alexandra.

Nerine smiled cheerfully to Alexandra. "Good Morning, Alexandra! Such a lovely day, isn't it?" Alexandra couldn't help but to smile for her young princess. "Why, of course it is. After all, you are smiling and that what makes it lovely." Alexandra winked to Nerine and Nerine chuckled in embarrassment. Continuing, "You should get washed up and get yourself dressed up now, honey. Your parents are waiting for you for breakfast." Nerine smiled happily to Alexandra. Just knowing that she would spend time with her parents made Nerine feel happy and feel that her parents are there for her whenever she needed them. Nerine nodded excitedly, and Alexandra smiled. "Alright then, we will be for you in the dinning hall." She said and left to let Nerine get changed and get ready for breakfast.

As soon as Alexandra left, Nerine quickly got herself washed up and dressed herself into a beautiful yellow dress. It was completely yellow with black ribbons on the edges and the chest. After combing her hair into a pleasant way, Nerine smiled at herself in the mirror.

I must always look beautiful and charming for my parents and for everyone. And who knows? Maybe one day I'll find the guy of my dreams.

Just then, she realized that she was wasting time gazing at her view in the mirror. Quickly, she ran downstairs to the dinning hall to meet her parents.
After a bit of running, Nerine arrived at the dinning hall. It wasn't huge but it wasn't tiny either. It was quite comfortable and pleasant. The maids were everywhere, from those who serve the food to those who are just standing in case the royal family needed anything. Nerine smiled cheerfully as soon as she found her parents, the king and the queen of the devil kingdom, King Forbesii and Queen Sage.

"Good Morning, Mum! Good Morning, Dad!" Nerine said happily and kissed both of them on the cheeks. Her mother smiled at her warmly. "Morning, honey. Looks like you had a good sleep today." Her mother said as Nerine sat down in her chair. "Yes, indeed! Today is such a beautiful day. After breakfast, I would love to go outside and play in the garden. It is such a great feeling to be in the arms of nature." Nerine said as her parents chuckled at their happy daughter. Her father smiled to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Our beautiful daughter is always pretty and kind as always, I see. Well, you better get some breakfast now, honey." Nerine smiled blushingly to her father and nodded cheerfully. "Yes, Dad!"

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.

Last edited by Love on Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 54724
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:07 am

Hi Love,

It's nice to see you starting a new story and it's about Nerine. I'll be interested in reading more about her past and so forth. Smile

And I wonder...The guy of her dreams-could she have had a premonition about Alex? Wink

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:39 am

Thanks, Phoenix. Smile

And nope, it is not Alex. I don't think so anyway. lol Won't give any spoilers. Wink

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:13 am

Awww, Alex says he's disappointed. lol (But don't tell Rosalind that, ok? Wink )

Anyway, can't wait to see an update when you get the chance. Smile

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:56 am

O_O He is? *runs off to tell Rosalind* lol

I'll try to write a chapter today, but I still don't know. Smile

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:06 pm

Yay! Update! ^^ I am feeling better now so I came up with a new chappie! And this one is totally weird. O_O

Chapter 2: Guy of Dreams?

After Nerine and her parents had their breakfast, Nerine rushed happily to the garden. Her parents were, as usual, busy with Makai's stuff. So she wouldn't find anything to do anyway at the castle. Arriving at the garden, Nerine stared at it's beauty. She stared at the beautiful, pretty lovely view before her. There were pretty flowers and roses everywhere, and the trees were green and shady and they looked so comfortable. There were also some small animals like squirrels, rabbits and butterflies. Nerine ran into the beautiful field happily and started playing with small animals. Cuddling some rabbits here and there, and running with some squirrels playfully. After sometime, she eventually got tired although she did have quite some fun. Sitting under a large shady tree, Nerine felt happy and relaxed. She looked at the blue sky and thought,

My life isn't really interesting...It's true I feel great and I have wonderful parents, but my life is rather boring. I want some adventure, some action, some...love.

Nerine could feel the wind blowing her hair away, and just then, a tall brown-haired man came and sat right next to her. "Hey, Nerine." Avi said as Nerine looked at him surprisingly. Avi has been Nerine's best friend every since they were young.The king and the queen, Nerine's parents, has asked him to be a companion to her so that she doesn't feel lonely living in a huge castle by herself. Nerine always considered Avi as an older brother but sometimes, she felt some much more feeling. A feeling she couldn't describe. Avi was a tall brown-haired handsome guy. He had hazel brown eyes and looked pleasantly good-looking.
"Heya, Avi. How are you doing?" Nerine asked as she smiled to Avi a big smile, as usual. Avi didn't look so comfortable. It looked like something was wrong, Nerine could read that from his eyes. But Avi didn't want Nerine to get worried or even know what's wrong. Trying to smile, he said,
"I am fine, as long as you are here." Avi winked and Nerine couldn't help but blush slightly. Avi always used to flirt with her and Nerine eventually got used to it. But Avi's worried face which disappeared a second ago didn't escape Nerine, and she was worried if something was wrong. Deciding to poke Avi about it, Nerine asked,
"Avi, is something wrong?" Avi looked a bit stammered when Nerine asked that question. He quickly smiled trying to pretend that he was alright. "Nope, why do you think that? Everything is fine as long as you are here." Nerine blushed slightly and got convinced that everything is ok. Looking at the sky again, Nerine asked Avi, "So, is there anything new?" Nerine expected an answer with no, but she was surprised when Avi answered, "Yup, there is something new." Nerine wondered what is it and eagerly asked, "Really? What is it?" Avi tongued to her with a child's face and said, "Nothing. Same kingdom as everyday." Nerine pouted and looked away naughtily. "Naughty you! I was excited to hear what's new. I am upset." Nerine closed her eyes to pretend that she was upset. Just then, Avi hugged her close to him and caused her to blush deeply. "Aw, did I upset you?" Avi looked upwards at the tree they are sitting under and noticed a beautiful pink rose. "Stay here, I'll get you something to make up for you." He let go of Nerine, and tried to climb the tree. Nerine watched carefully as Avi reached the top. He carefully touched the rose and plucked it out. Just then, turning back, he realized that the branch was cracking.He stammered and tried to quickly reach the other side before the branch breaks. But unluckily for him, before he reaches the other side, the branch broke. Before he falls down, Avi quickly closed his eyes to prevent any wood remains from entering his eyes. Opening them, his brown hazel eyes met Nerine's ruby eyes, his lips were on hers gently, sweetly and lovingly. Before he knows it, he was already giving her a kiss full of passionate and love. Nerine stayed there in shock, her face all blushing red. After broking up the kiss, Avi realized what he did and quickly got off Nerine. Embarrassed, Avi didn't know what he just did or why. Nerine, although Avi got off her, still laid down on the grass, all red. Slowly, her eyes closed and she lost consciousness.

I...I have no idea how did I come up with this. O_O Hopefully, Alex won't get jealous. lol

Oh! I finally got a picture of Avi. ^^

Avi

He is the one with the brown hair on the left. ^^ Yeah, the picture from Spiral, but oh well. n_n

Last edited by Love on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:04 am

Yays, a new chapter! Very Happy

Avi is totally hot but I shouldn't let Kaiba know. He'll get jealous. Wink

Hmm, Alex looks like a bit jealous but meh, I'm telling him to calm down. I mean, Avi is totally a hottie. Wink

And I like Spiral. It's a cool anime. It used to show here. Smile

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:21 am

lol I had no idea Avi is hot. XD

Calm down, Alex. It's the past. Wink

And yeah, I am going to try to watch Spiral too. Need time and all. Wink

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:57 pm

Yup, that's true! It's an UPDATE!

Chapter 3: Too much power, too much pain

Opening her eyes, Nerine found herself gazing in Alexandra's eyes. She felt so dizzy and fuzzy, and she could feel her head spinning. Looking around her, Nerine realized that she was back to her room. Her parents were there, Alexandra, some maids and Avi, who looked deeply worried. Doing her best to speak, Nerine said,
"What- What happened to me? And why am I lying here? Last I remember was..." Nerine remembered what happened between her and Avi earlier and that sweet kiss her gave her. She blushed when she remembered that Avi tried to get her that rose and instead fell on her and accidentally kissed her. For some reason, she enjoyed it. However, Nerine's thoughts were interrupted when she felt Alexandra hug her happily saying,
"Oh, thank God you are alright! I was so worried!" Nerine couldn't help but smile to Alexandra and return the hug warmly. "Thanks Alexandra, but what happened to me? Last I remember that I was in the garden with Avi." Avi blushed as Nerine mentioned him although he did his best not to show it. Nerine's parents approached her gently to make sure she is alright. "Honey, Avi carried you here unconscious. We immediately brought you here. The doctors examined you and...I think we found out what's wrong." Her father said with a bit of worry on his face. Nerine looked a bit worried seeing her father's worried face. Looking at him curiously, she asked,
"And what's wrong, Daddy? Did...Did anything bad happen?" Her father sighed before he continues,
"Dear, you already know that you are the princess of this kingdom and that one day, you will become the queen of this world. But...but because of this, you have so much power in your body. More than your body can take. You see, normally, you would get used to it. But you are vunerable and your body is just too weak. I...I am sorry, but you will can sick easily and...I am afraid your body will suffer a lot until a certain age." King Forbesii felt somehow guilty as he explained the situation to Nerine, whose face was full of tears now. Her mother instantly rushed to her side and hugged her close. Nerien felt so safe and warm but inside, she was so sad to have to live like that.
"So, that's why I fainted in the garden?" Nerine said as soon as she calmed down. Her father nodded to her and then turned to Avi, who was looking worried for Nerine and somehow hurt to see her in such pain. "Thanks for bringing Nerine, she needed to rest." Avi tried to his best to smile although all he could do was a small smile. "No problem at all. It's my duty to make sure Nerine is all right after all." Nerine couldn't help but blush a bit. Her father then turned to her and held her hand in his. "Honey, if you want to go out now, you can. But please don't overwhelm yourself and rest well, alright?" Nerine nodded to her father and smiled a bit.

Reaching the garden with Avi, who insisted on coming with her, Nerine could feel the breeze again. Despite what her father told her earlier, Nerine felt somehow happy inside. Closing her eyes, Nerine ran to the field and imagined herself as an angel flying freely in the sky. She could see herself with large white wings flying between the clouds. She was so in an imaginary world that she ended up hitting Avi and caused them to fall to the ground.

Getting back again, Nerine found herself on the top of Avi. However, Avi's arms were around her waist and she was blushing deeply. Getting off him quickly, Nerine stood up and helped him up.
"Um, uh, sorry. I should have been a bit more careful." Nerine said scratching her head in embarrassment as soon as she helped Avi up.
Avi couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Nerine's comment. "It's ok. Just be careful, I don't want anything bad happening to you." Avi winked to her and caused her to blush a bit.

Walking in the garden, Nerine got to the tree where she and Avi sat before. Remembering what happened between them earlier, Nerine couldn't help but ask Avi,
"Why- Why did you...kiss me earlier?" Avi stammered as Nerine asked that question, not knowing how to answer. He himself didn't why did he kiss Nerine and couldn't think of anything.
"It- It was an accident, you know. The branch broke and I fell on you and uhhh...kissed you accidentally. I- I am sorry." Avi blushed remembering that kiss they shared. For some reason, he enjoyed it and he didn't even know why.
Though, Nerine smiled warmly at him to comfort him. "It's ok, really. S- Somehow, I...enjoyed it." Avi was surprised to hear what Nerine last said. He was about to ask her about it when Nerine suddenly continued,
"Oh excuse me for that! I...I..." It was then when Nerine suddenly began to feel dizzy and lose balance.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:49 am

Awww, poor Nerine. Sad

And it looks like so far, she and Avi like each other. Wink

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:50 pm

Thanks. ^^

Chapter 4: The beginning of the nightmare

Avi realized that Nerine was losing balance and rushed to her side to catch her before she falls. "Are you alright?" Nerine could see everything blurry at first but then, she regained her vision. Trying to stand up, she said, "I- I am fine. I think I just got a bit dizzy." Avi still had a look of worry on his face, but seeing as Nerine was all right, he helped her up and smiled. "Why don't you go and rest there?" Avi said and pointed at a large shady tree which was near the lake and had a comfortable view. "I'll go get you something to eat." Nerine looked at the tree and nodded.

As Avi went to get something to eat, Nerine sat under the tree and relaxed. This day wasn't another ordinary boring day. It was full of surprises and different events, Avi's kiss, Nerine's overwhelming powers...she couldn't stop thinking. That kiss...she enjoyed it. But why? Avi was just a brother for her. A brother, nothing more. But she is feeling a feeling now, a feeling she can't describe. Can it be...love? No, she couldn't be in love with Avi. It wasn't possible. She lived with Avi almost her whole life, she can't be in love with him now. Nerine's thoughts kept going through her mind. Shortly, she got tired and shook her head. She closed her eyes and eventually fell asleep.

In her dreams, Nerine saw herself in a dark corner of a street . It was cold and dark, and there was no sound to be heard. It felt so uncomfortable and scary, and something didn't feel right. Nerine could feel the chill on her arms. She kept rubbing her arms to warm herself. Looking at the surroundings, Nerine wondered where is she.

Suddenly, Nerine heard screams and cries. She freaked out and quickly went to the direction of the screams. Once she reached an open street, Nerine's eyes widened at the view before her. There were houses at fire everywhere, people running and crying, and demons fighting what looked like gods. Nerine couldn't help but cry at the horrible view. She could see some children trying to flee away yet they were caught and killed. Quickly, she ran away to not look at the horrible sight. But suddenly, she was transported to some black dimension. She could see her parents going away from her, and Avi being killed in front of her eyes. She collapsed on the floor, crying of what she is seeing. Wishing that this nightmare would end.

Back at the real world, Avi has just returned when he saw that Nerine has fallen asleep. However, she didn't look like having a good dream as she was sweating and crying as she slept. Worried about her, Avi didn't know what to do but to shake her gently to wake up. "Nerine, wake up, please!"

Opening her eyes, Nerine didn't know what happened to her. One moment, she was freaking out because of the horrible sight she saw, and the other she was seeing Avi back in the park. But remembering everything from her nightmare, Nerine's eyes watered and began to cry heavily. Avi wondered what's wrong but did his best and held Nerine in his arms to comfort her the best he could. Worried about her, he couldn't help but ask, "Nerine, what's wrong? Did anything happen when I wasn't here? Please tell me." Nerine stopped crying for a while to answer, "I saw a nightmare, a really horrible nightmare. It was like there was a war between gods and demons, and there were injured people everywhere. And then I saw Mum and Dad being killed and you...you were also killed in front of my eyes." Nerine continued to cry in Avi's arms. Avi worried about Nerine, about what she saw. She had no idea, no idea about what might really happen to her. But not wanting to worry her even more, he smiled at her and tried to comfort her warmly. "Don't worry, Nerine. I am here for you as I will always be." Nerine, despite what Avi said, continued to cry. That horrible sight...she couldn't get it out of her head. And to see Avi and her parents being killed before her very eyes, it was so terrible. Avi saw that Nerine wasn't about to calm down anytime soon and couldn't really think of anything. But then, he remembered what happened with him.

When Avi was going to get something to eat for him and Nerine, he passed through a beautiful roses field. It was so beautiful and had so many kinds of roses. Thinking it would please Nerine, Avi plucked a rose and put it in his pocket. Now, he got the rose out of his pocket and lifted Nerine's chin so she could look at him and then showed her the rose. "Hey, Nerine, I got this for you." Nerine's eyes stopped tearing as Avi showed the rose. "T-This is for me?" Avi nodded and smiled. "Yes, I plucked it for you. Now, would you stop crying and show me your beautiful smile again?"

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:03 am

Awww, poor Nerine. I'm feeling bad for her, especially after that nightmare. And Alex says that he feels bad for her and wishes that he could have comforted her then. Sad

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:04 pm

Made a cover for the story. ^^

(Nerine looks lovely there, right Alex? Wink)

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:07 am

Ooohh the cover looks pretty, Love. Smile

Alex: Yeah, and Nerine looks wonderful. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:54 pm

So, I had this fever and I wanted to write a new chapter. Dunno why. This one is eh...just read on.

Chapter 5: Future Guessing

Nerine stopped crying and smiled a bit. It made her feel better to know that there is someone beside her, who is staying by her side and comforting her when she needs. Wiping her tears, she slowly took the rose from Avi's hand, blushing slightly. Avi smiled at her and made her look in his eyes. "I have an idea, why don't we go to the town? We can do some shopping and I am sure it will help you feel better." Nerine looked at Avi for a second, and then smiled and nodded cheerfully. "I like the idea! But um, don't you think my parents might refuse?" Avi looked somehow troubled some as Nerine reminded him of her parents. He was sure that they weren't going to allow them to go shopping, not with Nerine's current condition. But then he smiled again and replied to Nerine, "Well, why don't we go out without letting them know? We won't be out for long, I promise." Nerine somehow looked like she didn't like the idea. But knowing that it would be so much fun, she nodded in agreement. "Alright then! I'll go and get dressed instantly!"

After Nerine got dressed in her black robe so that none knows her. She went searching for Avi, who was dressed all normal. Nerine was astonished. "Um, Avi, aren't you going to change into something, you know, black? I mean, anybody can recongnize you like this." Avi smiled to Nerine and hit her on her forehead gently. "Only you need to be hidden. You are the princess who is sick here, but I am not." Nerine blushed in embarrassement and giggled a bit. "Yeah, sorry. Now then, shall we get going?"
Avi chuckled and nodded. Nerine couldn't help but smile secretly.

Avi sure is a great guy. Maybe one day...oh wait, what the heck am I thinking?!

Avi looked at the castle's wall and then at Nerine. "You should climb first. I'll lift you." Nerine nodded and walked to Avi. He carried her upstairs and gave her a lift. She was able to hold on to the wall and jump to the other side. Soon, Avi was also on the other side with Nerine. Once they were outside the castle, Avi looked at Nerine and asked,
"So, where do you want to go, princess?" He asked with a mocking tone and Nerine pouted. But answering his question, she replied, "Well, I'd like to go around the town. It has been quite a while since I came here." Avi smiled at her and nodded. "Sure thing, I'll lead the way then."
Avi began to lead the way with Nerine following him closely. Alone in his own thoughts, Avi thought,

Nerine is sure a wonderful lady. She is so kind, nice, sweet and lovely. And so beautiful. I think I...

However, his thoughts were interrupted when Nerine suddenly ran to a shop she saw, looking really happy and excited.
"Look Avi! This is a fortune teller shop! Maybe...maybe she can tell me some more about my future!" She said really cheerfully.
For some reason, Avi didn't like the idea. But seeing as how Nerine looked excited about it, he decided to let her do as she wishes. He nodded to her and said,
"Alright then. Why don't you enter then? I'll be waiting here." Nerine nodded and entered.

Inside, Nerine saw a woman sitting on a table with her hands around a glowing crystal ball. The woman saw Nerine and motioned for her to sit down in front of her. Nerine, somehow scared, did as the woman asked.
The woman gazed at the ball for some minutes then looked at Nerine with some kindness in her eyes.

"You're the princess, aren't you?" Nerine looked stunned at the fortune teller. "H-How did you know?!" The fortune teller smiled at her and replied, "I am a fortune teller, I can tell everything. But don't you worry, I am not going to tell anyone. Now now, shall we get to work? What do you want to know, my dear girl?"
Seeing the woman's kindness, Nerine felt she could trust her. She thought it over, and then replied, "I- I want to know...if I am in love." The fortune teller raised an eyebrow and then smiled. She gazed at the crystal ball for a while, looking astonished at the views before her. Nerine realized the look on the fortune teller's face and couldn't help but ask, "Um, is something wrong?" The woman quickly snapped out of her surprise. Replying, "My, my, what an interesting future indeed! Listen very carefully to me, my girl. Currently, you are not in love. You might think you are, but you are not. However, you are going to fall in love sooner than you expect. And not with a demon- indeed with a human. He will be in love with another girl, but don't you give up, you would try your best to get the guy of your dreams." Nerine was so surprised to hear all of this. But half-doubting and half-believing, she replied, "Um, uh, thank you. How much do you want for your services, madam?" The fortune teller smiled and said, "Oh, oh, oh! You are the princess, I shall take nothing from you. But promise me, young girl, that you would fight to capture your love, would you?" Nerine smiled and nodded. "I promise, thank you."

Once outside, Nerine walked back to where Avi was, thinking about what the fortune teller told her. A human? Why would she go to the human world in the first place? And who could be that man who would capture her heart? And now, the fortune teller told her she wasn't in love. So that meant she isn't in love with Avi. But was she happy or sad to know that? Or was the fortune teller lying all the time? Maybe she was cheating on her, but no. Because if she was, she would have probably taken money from Nerine.

However, eventually, she got to where Avi was. Avi could see the confusion on Nerine's face, and he couldn't help but ask, "So, Nerine, what did she say?" Nerine did her best to smile a bit and reply, "Oh, nothing interesting. Somethings about being a queen and all, nothing new." Avi could sense that Nerine was lying to him but didn't want to interfere. "So, where do you-..." But before Avi could continue, the castle guards could be seen behind Nerine. Her father was also there, and he looked fairly angry.
"Nerine, Avi, you are coming back with us now to the castle. We shall discuss your punishment there, young man." He said addressing Avi.

Yup, yup, the "young human man" who Nerine will fall in love with him is Alex. Wink

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:36 am

Just read the new chapter and I loved it. Especially, I like how parts of the RP were incorporated in it. Smile

And Alex says that he loved having a cameo in it. Wink

Ooohh I'm wondering what's up with why Avi didn't want Nerine to see the fortune teller.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:12 am

O_O You liked it? I didn't really like how it came out.

And lol this the background story of the RP so be sure there will be more. Wink

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:50 pm

Sorry about this, but this is a really short update.

Chapter 6: Parents are not always right

Back at the castle, Nerine and Avi stood in front of the king and the queen in the throne room, looking guilty and sorry. Both of them looked down on the floor, not being able to look at anyone of the royal parents. The king looked angry, while the queen looked fairly worried. She was worried of the king's reaction, and what he might do to those two young fellows. Even though she knew that Nerine and Avi did wrong, her kind and gentle heart also knew that Nerine was ill, that anything that may upset her may also affect her health. Knowing the king, she knew that when he was angry -or worried- he might do things that are sometimes stubborn or that he might not be aware of what is he doing. She feared what he might say, or what he might decide.

There was silence at the room for a while. Nerine was worried- and afraid. In her opinion, it was her own fault that got her and Avi in this trouble. If she hadn't agreed to his idea, or if she hadn't risked going with him, maybe they wouldn't have been standing here now. Or if she didn't fall asleep, maybe she wouldn't have had that nightmare. Maybe if she quickly smiled and stopped crying at the time, Avi wouldn't have suggested going. She felt so guilty and wrong. Avi only wanted the best for her even though he knew he was endangering.
Finally, the silence was broken when the king spoke up, "Well, well, young man. Avi, how could you take Nerine outside the castle even though you know she's dangerously ill?! What would have happened if Nerine suddenly felt ill again?! You have made a huge mistake, young man. We were wrong when we thought we could trust you!"
The king, clearly, didn't want to blame Nerine. He thought that it was Avi's fault that he convinced Nerine to go with him to the town. The queen tried her best to calm her husband down, but it didn't seem to work. The king was really angry and furious.
Avi, on the other side tried to explain to him that Nerine was upset and that he only wanted to make her happy again. But the king, truly angry, did not listen to him. "No more excuses! You have proven us wrong when we thought we could trust you enough and make you our daughter's companion!" Nerine, hearing all this, grew more guilty. She suddenly burst into tears and yelled, "Stop it!"

The king and the queen were astonished at their daughter's outburst. She spilled streams of tears down her gentle, white pale face. She looked amazingly beautiful being so upset, and spilling so many gentle tears. However, she didn't stay silent for long.
"Stop it, Dad! It wasn't Avi's fault; it was my fault! Avi did nothing wrong, he wanted what's the best for me as a true friend. He wanted me to be happy! Now you blame him for this?! If you really care for me, why don't you want the best for me like he does?! Or am I too cruel to deserve parents' love?!" Nerine yelled as loud as she could, as truthful as she could. She burst out all what was inside her heart. Her parents were surprised and astonished at her behavior and so was Avi. But her father didn't calm down. Instead, he grew angrier at his daughter and at Avi in the same time. "Nonsense! Avi has filled you with nonsense! We care for you and love you which is why we are acting like this now. Avi is not the best for you, he will only lead you to troubles. I am sorry, young man, but you proved you can't take care of our daughter. You are...fired." The words were like a knife in Avi's heart. Being away from Nerine...no, he couldn't take that. To be away from her means surely that his life would end. He lived with her his whole life, passed with her bad and good times and they have been great friends ever since they were young! Now, they take him away from her? Is that the end? The end of their life together? The end of their friendship?
But those words entered Nerine's heart much more sharper. She felt like she lost something important to her, something precious. She felt like the whole world was against her. She could feel her tears streaming endlessly. She could see her vision getting blurry and blurrier. She felt like she is gone...gone into a world of misery and sadness. Her heart beat faster and faster that it was about to explode. Her eyes closed softly as the bag in her hand fell to the ground, and Nerine fell on the floor unconscious, lost, shocked.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:45 pm

Awww, poor Nerine and Avi. Crying or Very sad

And you're right that parents aren't always correct. Guess they're only human but they don't like to admit it.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:42 am

Yup, I wanted this chapter to be dramatic. lol

And yeah about parents, they are just...Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:07 am

Update~ Okay, since I wasn't really in a good mood and feeling hatred for my parents, I went on and made this chappie, which is inspired off my reaction towards my parents. Rolling Eyes

Chapter 7: Runaway

The king, the queen, Alexandra along with some maids and doctors were surrounding
the poor unconscious Nerine. Everyone looked deeply worried for the innocent
princess who was burning up. She was red, hot and hardly breathing. Queen Sage
was holding her daughter’s hand, which felt so hot, in her hands. She looked at
her princess who looked like a beautiful red rose dying in front of her eyes.
She wished she could do anything to help her innocent daughter, to make up for
her. But she couldn’t. Her poor innocent daughter was suffering a lot and there
was nothing she could do but to hold her like she did.

The king, on the other side, although feeling sorry for his daughter, believed that
what he did was right. Avi, in his thought, was a bad guy for his daughter. He
thought that him being with him will only spoil her and lead her to troubles.
Even though he knew that this is going to be hard for Nerine, he knew that it’s
better to be safe than sorry.

Avi, unknown to everybody, didn’t leave the castle. He couldn’t leave Nerine
although the king has fired him. Instead of leaving, he disguised himself as a
guard so that he still can be with his friend Nerine. But he felt deeply bad
for not being able to stay by her side at such time. He watched through the
window carefully as the queen was holding Nerine’s hand. He wanted to be the
one holding her hand like that, not the queen. But he also thought that he
might be a trouble to Nerine. He made a promise to do his best to make up for
her.

The doctors informed the royal family that their daughter was in a coma. The queen
couldn’t help but hug her daughter gently and cry on her, feeling deeply sorry
for her. The king also felt sorry for Nerine, but he still believed that this
was for her own good. The doctors told them that the princess would need rest,
so everyone left the room, and left Nerine in the care of her nursemaid, Alexandra.

At midnight, when everyone was asleep, Avi climbed through the window to Nerine’s room. While Alexandra was busy watching over her ill princess, Avi came behind her and put a cloth on her mouth and made her pass out immediately. He gently placed Alexandra against the bed, and then paid attention to Nerine. Gently, he carried her out of the window and out to the castle gardens.

Nerine, although asleep in a coma, felt warm and safe. Soon, the pain she was feeling was fading away. Her skin felt normal again and stopped burning up. But she looked pale and white, still tired and ill.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:28 am

Awww, poor Nerine. Alex was crying while he read this chapter. Crying or Very sad

I wonder...Does Nerine get ill when she's upset? I'm wondering exactly how the illness gets triggered and all.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:04 am

Aw, I made Alex cry. XD

And, yeah. The illness can be triggered one these cases:

• Deep Sadness
  • Depression
  • Shock
  • Stress

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:54 am

Another update, this one reveals some of Nerine's deep past secrets. I like how it came out. ^^

Chapter 8: Lycoris, Nerine’s evil twin

Two days passed, with the worry and sorrow spread all over the kingdom. Nerine has been kidnapped, and now every guard of the castle was searching for her. But unfortunately for them, Avi ran away with his princess who was in coma to a far place, a far away place. Even the guards couldn’t find her even though they have searched almost every inch in the kingdom, but with no luck. The royal family almost lost hope, but they couldn’t give up. Their only daughter was missing and they had to do their best to find her, no matter what.

The king and the queen were in their room, each one of them worried. They waited for anyone, anyone to come and tell them that they have found their daughter. But they waited for nothing, for their daughter was no where to be found. The queen was the most one affected by Nerine’s disappearance since she loved her so much. She was the closest one to Nerine and the only one who knew everything about her illness. Although the king was also upset, he wasn’t as upset as the queen. He wasn’t as close as she was to Nerine. And he also believed that Avi was responsible for his daughter’s kidnap, but he didn’t want to speak.

“This is your entire fault!” The queen cried. “You were too mean to our poor daughter, and she was put in a coma because of it! If you haven’t been so mean, if you haven’t fired Avi…”

“Enough!” The king suddenly shouted at his wife. “Enough of it! You know very well that what I did was for Nerine,” He looked out of the window coldly, “That boy is no good for her! She must learn from her mistakes and become strong, not just be weak like she is now! She must learn how to be a real queen when she grows up!”

The queen started to cry heavily. “But she is too young; she is only 16 years old! And you know well that she is very ill!”

“She will overcome her illness soon and become strong! I am sure of that!”

The queen sobbed and held out an ancient looking piece of paper and pointed at it then handed it to the king.

“Read this, and be sure that our daughter’s illness is more dangerous than you may think.”

The king opened the paper and began to read,

The princess of demons shall be in pain beginning of her birth to her last dream. If she is not married to her one true love before her18’s birthday night, then she will sleep her last night and dream her last dream.

Side effects will be seen, pain will be felt, memories will be lost.

Love shall be found when you least expect it, don’t use cheating to get it, don’t use tricks to get it, use true love and honesty.

The king was quite shocked to read it. He glanced at the queen was sobbing and nodding. “It’s true. If Nerine isn’t married for her true love before her 18’s birthday, she will…die.”

Far, far away from the kingdom, were Avi and Nerine. Avi took Nerine to an old hut that belonged to his aunt, who was now dead.
The princess stayed in a coma for two days, in which Avi took care well of her and treated her best he can. At last, Nerine woke up from her long sleep.

Opening her eyes, Nerine felt dizzy for sometime. Everything seemed blurry for her at first. But soon, she could see everything well again, although she still felt somewhat tired.

Looking beside her, she saw Avi who was sitting by her side. He looked somewhat tired as well as he hadn’t slept at all watching over his princess. Seeing Nerine awake, his face was all happy.

“Nerine! You are finally awake from your coma!” Avi shouted happily as he hugged Nerine who looked somehow surprised. She looked around her and saw herself in a hut, not in her castle.

“Where are we, Avi? And what’s this place? And where are my parents?” She asked, and waited for an answer.

Avi looked down, not knowing how to reply for a while. “I- I kidnapped you away from them.”

Nerine’s eyes widened at Avi. “W-What…?”

Avi continued, “I am sorry, Nerine, but I had no choice. I thought you were unhappy with them and-…”

“How could you! How could you take me away from my family! Haven’t you thought about how much could they worry about me?! Haven’t you thought about how much my mother maybe heart broken!?” Nerine looked furiously at Avi, that he got somewhat scared.

“I- I am so sorry, Nerine. I didn’t mean to upset you or anyone! I just wanted your happiness!”

Nerine shouted at him, “No, you didn’t! You didn’t think about me, how will I feel, whether I am going to be happy or not! You only thought about yourself! My father was right! You really are no good to me!” Nerine’s eyes began to tear as she looked down, sobbing.
Avi quickly hugged her to apologize but Nerine broke off the hug angrily, and coldly. Avi looked surprisingly at her, as it wasn’t one of Nerine’s habits to act coldly. “Nerine…?”

Nerine grinned. “Nerine? Who’s Nerine? My name is…Lycoris.”

Notice: In the RP, Nerine is still 17, although her birthday is pretty near.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:09 am

Awww, I see Alex crying even more. He says that he wants to save Nerine, no matter what. Crying or Very sad

I like the part about Lycoris. It looks like she'll be an interesting character in the story. Smile

Oh out of curiosity, does Nerine (in the RP, I mean) ever find out about what the queen told the king?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   

Back to top Go down

Nerine's Past
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing-
Jump to: