Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Yesterday at 5:13 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:20 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:24 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Nerine's Past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 52952
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:02 am

Thank you. ^^

And yup, Nerine knows although she doesn't want to tell Alex. Wink

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:51 pm

Update~! Man, Alex will really cry in this one.

Chapter 8: Beginning of tragedy

Avi looked quite shocked and surprised as Nerine called herself Lycoris. He did know the story behind it, but he wondered why Lycoris would be unleashed now. Just then, he remembered how upset and angry Nerine was a while ago. He remembered that Lycoris is unleashed if Nerine felt deep anger, hate, jealousy or evil. He assumed that when he told her that he kidnapped her, she must have been very angry that Lycoris was unleashed.
“Return Nerine, Lycoris! Now!” He demanded angrily as he took hold of her and pushed her to the wall. The angry Lycoris tried to free herself but with no use. Avi was very angry at Nerine’s disappearance that even Lycoris couldn’t beat him.
“I won’t return her! I have waited way too long for this moment; I won’t let it go that easily!”
Avi replied gently then, “Nerine, I know you are there somewhere. If you can hear me, if you can feel me, then this is for you.” He leaned in and sweeter than ever, he gave her a passionate, lovely kiss. It was deep and full of love and emotion. Lycoris was astonished at first, but then she closed her eyes and returned the kiss. No, it was not her who kissed Avi back. It was Nerine, the real Nerine. She felt the love Avi gave her, and with enough power she could take back her body. After the kiss was broken, Nerine fell in Avi’s arms and whispered, “Please…take me home.”
Avi smiled and hugged Nerine close to him, close as he could. “I will.”

After Nerine was feeling better, both decided to go on back to the castle. The way was far away from the castle and they had to rent a horse on the way. It was a tiring journey for them both and they had to take a rest every once in a while. You might blame Avi for kidnapping Nerine in the first place and think that if he hasn’t kidnapped Nerine they wouldn’t have gone through all this. But when you know that if Avi didn’t do what he did, worse could have happened.
As soon as they reached Makai, they were so astonished to see the town on fire. The houses were burning, people were running, and there were some soldier demons that were fighting gods.
Nerine was so shocked and worried about what she saw.
“What…what is going on here?! What is happening to Makai?! What are these?!” Nerine yelled and pointed at the gods.
“Those are the gods! No, this can’t be…” Avi replied as he looked down. He looked serious, more than ever.
Nerine took the notice and asked, “Avi, you know something, don’t you?!”
“There is no time! Hold on to me, we have to reach the castle!”

They ran as fast as they could with the horse, trying to avoid the fire, the fights. Nerine covered her eyes so that she wouldn’t look at the fights and blood.
With lots of struggling, they did it and reached the castle. Fortunately, the gods didn’t make it there yet so it was kind of safe to enter. All the guards were gone for the war, though and the servants were hiding inside.
Avi and Nerine quickly rushed in, looking for any trace of life.
“Mum! Dad! Alexandra! Where are you?!” Nerine shouted as she ran inside. They went to the king and queen’s room, where the king looked like wearing armor.

As the queen saw Nerine, she ran and hugged her.
“My dear daughter! You are alright!” The queen said as she cried her tears over Nerine. Nerine returned the hug but then asked, “Mum, I am fine. What is happening? Why is Makai in such a mess?!”
The queen looked away but she couldn’t reply. The king, instead, replied,
“The gods are attacking our kingdom! It’s a war!”
Nerine was quite shocked by the news, and she couldn’t help but tear up.
“W-What…? A…war?” She whispered and fell to her knees, weakened by the shock of the news.
Her mother quickly hugged her and replied, “I am sorry, my dear, that I haven’t told you before. We didn’t want to worry you, and we weren’t sure.”
Avi’s face changed colors, as he himself knew it as well.
Nerine turned to him faintly and whispered, “You…knew it as well?”
But before Avi could give any reply, someone rushed into. It was Alexandra.
“Sir, Ma’am! The gods have-…Oh, Miss Nerine! You are back safe and well!”
The king yelled, “Alexandra, speak!”
“Oh, pardon me! The gods have entered the castle!”
Nerine looked scared and shocked as she heard that the enemies were close.
The king was done putting on his armor and took his sword.
“Sage, Nerine, Avi, Alexandra, listen well! I am going to run you out, be your defender! You will be able to run away from here!”
The party nodded and they ran from another door of the room. There were gods encountering them quite often but the king could make it through them all, although he was wounded every time.

At last, they were close from the exit. Just then, another god appeared. He looked stronger, much stronger. The king motioned for the rest to move on and that he will take care of it. Although in hesitation, they did as he ordered. But as they were leaving, Nerine suddenly turned around, wishing that she didn’t.
Before her, she saw the god putting his spear just where the king’s heart is. The spear went out of the king’s body full of blood, and the king fell down on the ground, bleeding and breathing his last breaths.
“D-Dad! “ Poor Nerine shouted as she watched her father lying in the ground lifeless.
The queen along with Alexandra and Avi felt deep sadness as well, but no one felt as sad as Nerine felt. The king’s last words were, “Forgive me, Nerine…I was harsh for your own good.”

Nerine and Queen Sage kept on crying as they ran as fast as they could away from the gods. Alexandra was sobbing, and Avi’s face wasn’t happy, either.

The fire got into the castle, firing everything. The ceiling was cracking and suddenly, it was collapsing with fire.

“Run! I’ll protect you from these fires!” Avi yelled as he noticed the ceiling that was falling.
“No, Avi! If anything happens to you…” Nerine couldn’t help but say.
“I’ll be fine! Go!” He pushed them and they ran outside. But then, some huge noise was heard. The room where the ceiling was collapsed and Avi was nowhere to be found outside.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 54724
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:21 am

I'm glad to see an updated chapter. Uhh, I'll let Alex speak on the rest.

Alex: No! My poor Nerine! I'm going to cry. Sad

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:52 am

lol Thanks.

For Alex: Wait for the next chapter, you are going to cry like a girl. XD

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:02 am

lol Alex says he's not looking forward to that. He says his beautiful Nerine must have suffered so much and he wished he'd been there to rescue her from all of that.

But anyway, I have a question although it's a bit off-topic. Regarding the RP, when Nerine got jealous about Alex and Rosalind being together, was Lycoris unleashed then?

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:04 am

Yup, she was. At the time, Nerine was still conscious but Lycoris was taking control.

And Alex, get some tissues for the next chapter. Razz

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:08 am

Ahh I see. That makes sense then. Smile

And Alex says that he's making buying a box of tissues on his to do list tomorrow. lol

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:51 pm

For those who are about to read this chappie: Get some tissues for this chapter.

Chapter 9: Horrors

Nerine watched as the ceiling collapsed with teary eyes. She looked quite shocked, not seeing Avi anywhere. It was obvious that he couldn’t get out before the ceiling collapses and therefore, he died.
“Avi…no, you can’t be gone. I know you are there somewhere! You must be, you must be! Please answer me, Avi! Answer me!” Nerine yelled as loud as she could but no reply was to be heard. She fell to her knees as the tears came down her gentle, white face. The queen and Alexandra both ran to her and the queen took her in her arms, letting her cry as much as she wants. Nerine continued to cry endless tears.

First my father…now Avi. Why am I losing my beloved ones?!

Just then, Alexandra noticed that they were wasting time and that the gods can find them easily if they stay for long.
“Queen Sage, Dear Nerine, we have to get going. We will be easy bait for the gods if we stay here for long.”
Queen Sage nodded to Alexandra and both helped the poor Nerine who was crying of agony and pain inside. They quickly ran away, away as far as they could. All what Nerine could think about was her pain she was feeling. She felt lost, shocked and so sad. It was hard for her to lose her father, and then lose her best friend.
But as they ran, some gods found them and began to chase them. They were flying quickly and using arrows to try to kill the three females who were running as fast as they could. They continued to run through the city, using some walls to defend them from the throwing arrows. Although Nerine was running as well, she could barely feel anything, for her mind was floating away.
They hid behind a wall, taking their breathes from all that running. Alexandra then decided to peek, and see if those gods are gone. But as she bent her head outside the wall, a speedy arrow came and hit her in the face, hitting her forehead, and letting all the blood out. Her body fell on the ground, lifeless. Blood poured off her forehead and soon covered her whole face. Queen Sage and Nerine watched as their faithful maid, who has always been Nerine’s nursemaid, too, fell to the ground covered with blood.
Nerine’s tears fell faster than before as she watched her second mother being killed in front of her very eyes. She began to feel faint, to feel dizzy, and to feel deep sadness. She was about to lose consciousness when her mother realized it and quickly shook her, snapping her out of the state she was about to fall in.
“Please, Nerine, my dear, stay well! I know it’s hard…for me…for you, to lose our beloved ones. But we have to hold on, for those who are loved to our hearts have sacrificed for us. We can’t let their sacrifices go for nothing. Now, get up, child, let us continue.”
Both got up and continued to run away as far as they could. But then, they came to a dead end. There was a small canal opening, but only Nerine could pass through.
The queen, now hopeless to live and seeing that her end is coming soon, turned to Nerine and put her hands on her shoulders.
“My dear child, it looks like this is the end. Nerine, there is something I wanted to tell you long ago, but I never had the courage to. Here, read this, honey.”
She held out the paper she showed the king before, and gave it for Nerine to read.
“Yes, my dear child. I am sorry, I am truly sorry. When you were still in my womb, you had a twin, called Lycoris. But your sister was dangerously ill, and it was said she won’t live. I and your father decided to fuse your bodies together, hoping that Lycoris would survive that way. She did, but you paid the cost in return. That illness you have…was the result.
I had no choice but to curse you, so that you wouldn’t suffer for long. Dear…if you are not married by your 18th birthday to your true love, then it will be over. You will…die.” Queen Sage spoke those words crying.
Nerine was quite shocked to hear all of this. She began to cry even more than before, heart broken.
“But why…why did you do that?! I thought you loved me, I thought you truly loved me!”
Sage quickly went and hugged her daughter, weeping on her.
“Of course we love you, Nerine! But we were selfish, we were heartless, I have to admit. We only thought of Lycoris, we didn’t think of you. Forgive us, child. Please do.”
Just then, Queen Sage noticed some gods who were approaching. They were walking gods who used swords.
She quickly pushed Nerine through the canal opening.
“Go, dear, run for your life! I can’t come with you; the opening is too small for me. Please forgive me, dear daughter, for my mistake. Go, dear, and find another life. I know you will be fine.”
Nerine turned around and was about to return. But the gods had already found her mother. Nerine watched as one of the gods put his sword in her mother’s heart, stabbing her and making her blood pout out. Her mother fell on the floor, and the blood quickly poured out of her body and soon surrounded her whole body.
Nerine cried silently, knowing that if she was to be found, then she is over. She felt deeply sad and lost.

Dad…Avi…Alexandra…Mum…why…why is this happening to me?! Why?! Why!?

Suddenly, she felt much pain in her heart. She felt as there was a knife stabbing her on the chest. She put her hands on her chest, wanting to scream in pain. However, she couldn’t.

This pain…I’ve never felt it before.

But knowing she had to move, Nerine overcame her pain and moved on. She crawled through the canal opening, walking by the water’s side. Every moment that passed by, her pain and tears increased. It was like she was going to cry forever.
At last, she reached the other side of the canal. On the other side, there was nothing different than the other one. The houses were on fire and there laid dead bodies everywhere. Nerine walked on, scared and full of fear. She watched the people lying on the ground being covered with blood. She walked slowly as the tears came fast through her face. Her heart was beating so fast that it felt it was going to explode soon. Just then, Nerine heard some cries that came from behind. She turned around fearfully but decided to go on and follow the voice. She followed the voice carefully, approaching it by time. At last, she came upon at little corner where she saw a little girl crying. She had red short hair and was beautiful, but too young.
Nerine slowly approached the girl and tried to stop her tears. The area was quiet and there seemed to be no one around.
Gently, she asked,
“Hey, sweetie, what’s the matter?”
The girl cried more and more and replied, “My parents…they were killed. The gods killed them.”
Nerine hugged the girl close to her, comforting her. Although she needed someone to comfort her herself, she couldn’t help but feel sympathy for the poor little girl.
“Don’t cry, sweetie. I know what it feels like; I just lost my parents, too. We are in the same boat, honey. Now, what’s your name?”
“R-R…Regan.” The girl answered quietly.
“Well, Regan, it is not safe here. Let’s go somewhere else, somewhere safer than here. I’ll get you something to eat, too.”
Nerine carried the girl slowly in her arms. But as soon as she did, Nerine couldn’t help but cry for the girl who lost her parents.

How could be the gods so heartless…to kill like that?!

Nerine quietly carried the girl to somewhere close to the forests. Once they got there, Nerine put the girl down and spoke,
“Regan, wait here. I’ll get you something to eat. I believe the gods haven’t gone to the forests and if that’s true, then there should be a plenty of fruits there.”
Regan nodded and Nerine was off to find some food for her and Regan. Although she felt deep sadness, she still could walk on, for the little girl’s sake. She didn’t want to let the girl now.
Soon, she reached a tree which had some apples on. She climbed it up and plucked some apples for them to eat. Then, carrying them in her arms, she returned to where she left Regan.
However, she was shocked to see the view before her. She saw Regan’s body, lying on the ground, covered with blood and eyes open. The blood was pouring from her eyes and her nose. Her arms and legs where cut, too.
Nerine dropped the apples in her arms to the ground. She put her hand to her mouth in shock, and tears came through her face faster than ever. It was hard for her to see a girl, a poor little girl like Regan, being killed mercilessly like that, being put to death like that.

It was my fault…I should have stayed with her. I killed her…I neglected her…she died because of me…

Unable to bear it anymore, Nerine fell to the ground, unconscious.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:32 am

Awww, this is so sad. Crying or Very sad *brings out tissues*

And I see Alex on the floor, crying for his poor Nerine. Sad

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:27 am

Thanks. ^^

And heh, this is a tragedy story. Did Alex use the whole box of tissues? Razz

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:43 pm

lol One box of tissues wasn't enough. I wonder how much more crying Alex is capable of. Razz

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:17 am

lol He used about 10 boxes perhaps? Razz

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:21 am

lol Well, not that many but just in case, I should start looking for sales on tissues.

*phoenix flips through the supermarket ads for tissue sales* lol

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:48 am

lol Make sure you have enough money for them all. I really am making Alex cry rivers. Razz

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:41 am

Man, phoenix isn't going to like this chappie. She better get some more tissues. O_O

Chapter 10: The loss of a loving friend

Nerine slowly opened her eyes, feeling so dizzy and fuzzy. Her images were very blurry and she couldn't see clearly. She closed her eyes again, feeling really tired. She kept opening and closing her eyes, trying to find any power to wake up. Finally, she could keep her eyes open for a while. She was very shocked to see those brown hazel eyes gazing at her. Tears streamed down her face as she threw her arms around Avi's neck.

"Avi! You...you are still alive!" Nerine cried. She was truly glad to see her dear friend. She thought she lost everyone- Her mother, her father and Alexandra. But she was happy to see Avi again, alive and well.

Avi couldn't help but smile faintly at Nerine. He returned her hug, comforting her as best as he could. Nerine cried in his arms so much that she couldn't stop. She remembered all the horror scenes she saw. Her father being killed by a sharp spear in his heart, Alexandra being killed by an arrow in her forehead and her mother being stabbed by a sword. Overall, she couldn't get out the image of the poor little girl, Regan, being covered by blood and cut to parts. That only made her feel guilty and responsible for her death.

However, her thoughts were interrupted when Avi finally spoke up,

"Nerine, I really am sorry for your loss. I know what happened to Queen Sage and Alexandra, I truly feel sorry for you. But I am here for you now, and I will protect you with the last drop of my blood."

Nerine couldn't help but blush a bit at Avi's words. Part of her felt happy that someone was left for her, that she wasn't alone.

"Thank you, Avi. But...but, how did you survive? I- I thought you were killed in that collapse."

Avi sighed and replied, "I could escape at the last moment. However, I didn't want to show up soon. I watched you, Queen Sage and Alexandra and saw what happened. But then, you collapsed at that dead girl's body."

Nerine's face saddened and her eyes teared at the thought of Regan's dead body. The image came into her head again and she remembered it very clearly.

Avi noticed the tears in Nerine's eyes and realized that he had touched a sensitive topic for Nerine and quickly hugged her close to him.

"I- I am sorry, I shouldn't have reminded you. Please forgive me."

Nerine quickly wiped her tears and replied, "It's ok. It's just that...that poor little girl was so mercilessly killed and I feel guilty and responsible for her death. If only I stayed by her side...If I only didn't leave her...she might not have died."

Avi stroked Nerine's hair then made her face him, looking into her red ruby eyes.

"Nerine, there is something I need to tell you. I have to tell you. I know this is not the suitable time but...I cannot hide my feelings anymore. Nerine...I love you."

Nerine was shocked to hear what Avi just said. He loved her?

Seeing as how Nerine stayed silent, Avi assumed he surprised her. Continuing,

"It's true, Nerine. I really love you, I truly love you. I have hidden the truth for too long and I cannot hide it any longer. Your presence makes the stars shine brighter. Your beauty shines like a jewel worn by a black man. You are like a white bird among the black ones. Your beauty shines like the sun rising in the sky in the east. Even the moon seems pale and ill comparing to your bright beauty."

As Avi spoke those words and declared his love for Nerine, Nerine gazed speechlessly at his eyes. Her heart beat fast and her face was so red that it looked like a tomato. She looked down, with tears in her eyes. Part of her was happy to hear that Avi loved her, but another part was sad to know it; because she didn't return his love.

"I-I am sorry that you love me, Avi. I really am sorry. I never meant to make you fall in love with me. And although part of me feels happy to know that someone cares about me so deeply, part of me is sad to know that I do not return your passionate love. I love you as a brother and as a friend, but no more or no less. I wish...I wish I could return the love you deserve but I cannot. Please forgive me."

Avi was somewhat disappointed because he hoped that Nerine might return his love. However, he respected that she didn't love him no more than a brother to her. He hugged her again and replied,

"Don't be sorry, my dear Nerine. I understand that I am not your true love and I am not going to force you to love me. I am just happy to be by your side and to protect you always."

However, before any of the both could say anything, a god found them. He was a minor soldier and his weapons were a dagger and a sword.. Nerine freaked out at the sight of the enemy and quickly hid behind Avi's back scared. Avi bravely drew his sword and yelled, "Stay back!"

The god however grinned and turned to the trembling Nerine.

"Finally, I have found the princess! My master will sure reward me well if I get her life to an end."

Avi replied angrily, "Don't you lay a hand on her! If you want to get to her, you will have to get past me first!"

The god grinned even more and replied, "Right, like it will be hard to get past you." He drew his sword and both he and Avi fought hardly. Poor Nerine kept hiding in a corner, watching the fight.

However, as the two fought hardly, the god's dagger flew away and accidentally hurt Nerine's arm. The dagger stabbed Nerine's arm so hard that the poor girl fell to the ground in pain.

Avi, furious at the god, put the sword in it's chest and instantly killed him off.

Then, he rushed to Nerine's side to check her condition. He gently pulled out the dagger of Nerine's arm, who was half-conscious. He checked the dagger carefully and was shocked to see poison on it. In simple words, Nerine was poisoned.

Freaked out, Avi quickly shook Nerine and yelled,

"Nerine! Please answer me! Are you alright?!"

Faintly, she replied,

"I- I don't know. I...I...feel so dizzy."

Avi knew he had to act quickly, otherwise the poison will kill Nerine. Having no choice, he muttered some words and a white light surrounded Nerine and was transferred to Avi. After he was done, Avi collapsed on the ground.

Nerine slowly opened her eyes. Although she was weak from the trauma the dagger caused in her arm, she quickly rushed to Avi's side and held him in her arms, close to her chest.

"Avi, are you alright?! What happened to you?!"

Avi smiled as some blood poured down his left eye. His face was turning pale and it could be told that he wasn't well.

"That dagger, Nerine, was poisoned...I couldn't let you die. I love you so much and I couldn't let you fade away from this world. I...I took the poison from your body and put it in mine. This way you are safe." He touched her cheek with his hand as Nerine's tears streamed down her face. "In...in my pocket, there is a diamond called Teleporting Jewel. I didn't use it at all as it is for only one use. It can take you to the human world, where you can be safe. I won't be able to say your name again, nor look into your beautiful eyes again but...I love you, Nerine, and I have always loved you." Nerine hugged Avi closer and shouted, "No, please, don't say so Avi! I know you are going to live! I know you will!"

Avi smiled faintly and replied, "It's over, my dear Nerine. Please...please be safe." He leaned in as if to give her his final kiss, but he collapsed in her arms before he could do so, dead.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:48 pm

Awww... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad *gets out new box of tissues that she just bought*

I feel so sad for Avi. I liked him and not being able to kiss Nerine farewell. Crying or Very sad *brings out more tissues*

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:50 pm

Yeah, sorry about that. Avi had his special ending although Nerine isn't happy at all about it.

I wonder, did Alex get jealous of Avi when he declared his love for her? Razz

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:58 pm

lol on Alex. But nope-he was crying for Nerine, too. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:59 pm

lol I guessed so. He wouldn't feel jealous of someone dead, after all, would he? Anyway, Alex, get more tissues for the next chappie. It is the most one Nerine suffered in so far. Razz

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:14 am

Chapter 11: Suffering alone in an unknown world

Nerine's eyes widened as Avi collapsed lifeless in her arms. The tears streamed down her face more and more. She looked at his eyes, touched his cheek and whispered,

"Please, Avi...open your eyes. I know you are still there. Come on Avi, say my name. Say it...say my name. Kiss me, Avi, kiss me. Please Avi, please." She approached him, kissed him as passionately as she could, but he didn't return the kiss. He was dead, gone from the world. Nerine held tightly to him, screaming, "Avi!"

As that she stayed, holding him in her arms as the her tears grew more and more by the moment.

"Why, Avi...why? Why did you leave me? You said you love me, why did you leave me then? You died for me...everyone died for me. Why? Why? I don't deserve to live if all of you are going to die. Please Gods, kill me with my family. Let me die with my beloved ones. Oh, why am I not dead, too?!"

As Nerine spoke those words to herself, something began to shine in Avi's pocket. Wondering what that is, Nerine checked Avi's pocket and saw a beautiful blue diamond. She assumed it was the Teleporting Jewel Avi told her about before he dies. She looked at the diamond carefully, but then the diamond shone so brightly that Nerine couldn't take on the light and dropped the diamond. Nerine covered her eyes as the diamond's light covered everything and soon, she was unconscious.

Opening her eyes, Nerine noticed herself being in a forest. Avi's body was no longer there. She didn't know where she was, but she felt herself being lost in a huge place with no one with her. She felt lonely. Suddenly, she felt some pain in her right arm and looked at it. She saw a big trauma in it bleeding and she couldn't help but cover it with her hands in pain. She stood up slowly, and looked around. It was a dark and cold forest. It didn't look like Nerine was in the devil kingdom anymore.

Could that be...the human world?

Not knowing what to do, Nerine walked around, paining of the her illness and of the hurt in her arm. She was feeling dizzy and her images weren't very clear. She kept on walking for 5 hours or more. Being so exhausted and tired, Nerine fell on the ground, unable to walk on anymore. Her legs felt so weak and sore and she couldn't walk on.

It's over...I shall die here. I can't go on anymore.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:21 am

Aww, poor Nerine. I can't imagine what it would be like if I lost everyone I cared about. Sad

BTW, out of curiosity, will the story continue on up to the point where Nerine meets Alex? Alex wants to know. Razz

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:23 am

Yup, it will I think. I think it will continue with the RP flowing from Nerine's point of view.

Alex is going to like that, I think. Wink

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:31 am

Ahh coolie. Both of us can't wait for the next chapter. Smile

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:15 am

Thanks. But it might take a while since Nerine still needs to reach Lessire and all. Smile

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:00 am

Chapter 12: A new world, a new friend

Nerine laid there on the ground, completely tired. Her face was sweating so hardly that it was very wet. Her body was shaking of fear and sadness. Her heart was beating fast. Her pain was growing moment by moment. Her arm was bleeding badly. She felt miserable. The tears came down her face along with the sweat.

Why didn't I die with my family? Why...why didn't the gods kill me as well? Why was I the only survivor? Is there a meaning to this? Was I saved for some reason? All of my family...all my friends...they all died for me. The whole kingdom was destroyed just so that I am safe. All of these sacrifices...just so that I live. But I am not worthy of it. I do not want to live without my beloved ones.

Mum...Dad...Alexandra...Avi...oh, why didn't I die, too?! My father died while protecting me, Mum, Alexandra and Avi. Alexandra was killed just because she wanted to find a safe way for us to get through. My mum was killed mercilessly while I ran away through that canal opening. And Avi...Avi...Avi died for me. He declared his love for me and then died for me. He took the poison from my body and put it in his, because he loved me. I feel so guilty that I didn't return his love. He could have died happily if I told him that I return his love but...instead, he died with sadness in his heart because I didn't return his love.

But no, I won't give up now. All of my family has died for me. Alas, if I give up now, their sacrifices would be done for nothing. I won't let that happen.

Finding enough strength, Nerine got to her feet and stood up. Although she was still very weak, she knew she had to go on. She began to walk slowly, searching for any help for her.

She kept walking the whole night. It began raining heavily and Nerine knew she had to find someplace to rest and hide from the rain. Fortunately, she found a small cave which looked good enough for her to hide from the rain. She entered and found some leaves which she used to wrap around the trauma in her arm. Then, she laid her head on the ground, closed her eyes and instantly fell asleep. She slept soundly, deeply as never before.

As the morning's sun shone brightly in the sky, Nerine opened her eyes for the new morning. She hoped that this new morning will bring a better day. She stood up and walked on her way again.

Nerine walked for 5 more hours that day. She was feeling so weak, having not eaten anything for 2 days. She felt so hungry.

She searched around for any food to eat. Luckily, she found an banana tree which looked good enough. She climbed it and carefully plucked up some bananas. However, the branch where she was began cracking and soon it fell down with her. The poor Nerine fell on the ground and accidentally hurt her leg badly. She felt her leg being burning in pain. She could get some leaves and put it on her leg so that it stops bleeding. She wept in pain, wishing that her pain ends already.

After resting a bit and eating a little of the bananas that she got, Nerine felt somewhat better. Physically, but not mentally. Her heart was still hurting for her loss over her family.

She stood up and began walking on her way again. She kept walking on until the night came down. Feeling tired and worn out, Nerine felt that she can't go on anymore. The pain in her leg and in her arm couldn't let her. Suddenly, she began to feel dizzy. Checking her arm and leg, she found out that the leaves she put on her traumas were no longer there because of the blood bleeding so hardly. She quickly tried put the leaves back but it was too late, however. She began to feel dizzier and dizzier and soon collapsed on the ground.

Nerine, asleep, could feel something cold on her forehead. She felt some gentle hands taking care of her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked above. Her eyes met some blue ocean eyes who looked kindly at her. Her eyes met the eyes of a beautiful brown-haired girl. She looked to be as the same age Nerine was.

"Hey, you are finally awake." The girl said, smiling at Nerine.

Nerine touched her forehead and felt a compress over it. She turned to the girl and asked, "W-Where am I?"

The girl replied, "You are in my house. You are not a human, are you? I realized that when I noticed your ears. Demon, aren't you? I found you in the forest collapsed on the ground and being badly hurt. So I brought you here and healed your wounds and all. Oh, forgive me for not introducing myself. My name is Rosalind Patriaclos."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerine's Past   

Back to top Go down

Nerine's Past
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing-
Jump to: