Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:26 pm by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Kimikiss~Pure Rounge~(anime review)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Kimikiss~Pure Rounge~(anime review)   Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:17 pm

Another anime Review from me hehehe Razz

KIMIKISS
~Pure Rounge~

Director:Kenichi Kassai
Episodes:24
Genre: Romance

SUMARRY

Kōichi Sanada wakes from a dream where his younger self was crying. When he goes to answer the door, he finds a beautiful woman standing in front of him. She quickly enters while reacquainting herself with things in the house, and even enters the shower. A confused Kōichi tries to remember if he knew a girl like this in the past, when his friend Kazuki Aihara comes in. A misunderstanding is caused when the girl comes out of the bathroom, but she suddenly realizes who Kazuki is. Kazuki also realizes who the girl is: his childhood friend Mao Mizusawa. Finally realizing this, Kōichi welcomes Mao back. When Kōichiís mother begins talking to Mao about her living in France, Kōichi notices how much Mao has changed. The story then continues with them going to the same school. Many relationships are formed with different people during their school years but always thought to be a mistake as Mao realizes her true feelings toward Kōichi. Telling him of her feelings gets him confused as he always thought of her as a sister, always thinking of her gets Yūmi worried as he never seems to be focused. As it is nearly time for Yumi to move away, she puts on a brave face so she doesn't upset Kōichi while he is still in his endless daydream. Nearing the end, Kōichi finally realizes who he truly loves and tells Yūmi (which you could already tell by looking at him) before he heads out to find Mao. Having found her, tells her of his feelings and it finishes with a kiss.

my own coment:
This is the best romance anime after Clannad(in my point of view of course).
You'll definetly like it, well, the story line is not realy complicated and you can see the end of the story clearly. But how they make it to the end is the thing that make it even more beautiful.
I definetly recomend this anime!!!!

Back to top Go down

Kimikiss~Pure Rounge~(anime review)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General :: Anime, Books, Movies, etc :: Anime Reviews-
Jump to: