Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:44 pm by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

New RP: School of The Gifted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Anarch

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:09 pm

Eric walked in through the door, late again, "Hello everyone, did I miss anything?" he asked, taking a seat in the back, and pulling out his books.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:17 pm

matt looked over at eric "you werent kidding when you said your powr was normality, didnt you feel th earthquakes or see that huge dragon? the school practically is outta wack because of it, besides out teacher quit and the new one is in the office i heard so na ur good Eric"
Back to top Go down
seraphic22

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:38 pm

(OOC: not changing your character anarch, Sera just came to the conclusion that Eric might be a catboy during their first meeting)

"what is normality?"
Sera thinks as he backs off a little from the catboy Eric.

---------

"Oh this my chance" Calintz announces excitedly

"your my teacher only Calintz so just sit back down" Sera quickly replies protectively, Calintz defeatedly sits down.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:44 pm

Matt falls asleep while leaning back in the chair
Back to top Go down
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:07 am

Lunch Room - 12:59

Mikan looked at Wren and smacks her head. "shut up." Mikan demanded. "we still need to go to class." Mikan said and pulled Wren's hand.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Office - 1:00

while Ms. Julia was looking at the new teacher a transfer student appeared, she then introduced herself to them. "well, do you want coffee then?" Ms. Julia offered them all at the office.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Calintz Class - 1:00

Sohpie then reached the classroom and entered it and saw the other students just relaxing. "ugh! were the hell is the professor." Sophie said in an irritating voice. "im sure if he see's you with this attitude you will so get detention." she continued and put out her make-up kit.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Calintz Class - 1:01

Sherry then also came into class and saw the others there. "uh, were is Mikan,Kai and the others?" she asks with a quit still sleepy voice, and rubs her eyes. "well Ms. bitchy so ugly is always late." Sophie said as she put on a blush. "Mikan's not ugly." Sherry defended. "oh! whatever!" Sophie replied, Sherry then sat on her desk near the window overseeing the whole city and the sea.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:39 am

Fuu sit in her chair and look at Calintz and the class with a borred face. Matt's sleeping, Eric was too normal that giving her a very borred sensation, Sera seems to be the only person who exited with the class, and even like that he still look sleepy and she bet it's not getting long before that guy fall a sleep again, the other new girls doesn't realy intrested with the lesson either. And yeah she wander where's the teacher.
Fuu open her bag and took out another lolipop, she threw away her lolipop stick and start licking her new lolipop. "So. . ., who are you afterall?" she ask to Calintz.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 55037
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:28 am

Marissa was busy chatting with the principal when she noticed a girl enter the office and introduce herself as a new student. She turned over to Kumiko and greeted her.

"Hello, Kumiko. It is a pleasure to meet you. I'm Miss Tomei, and I'm to be the new magic spell caster teacher here. The principal and I were just talking and introducing ourselves."

Turning back to the principal, Marissa said, "So sir, can you please explain to me as to what my duties will be exactly?"

Marissa was a little nervous about starting her new job, as this was her first teaching job ever and she wanted to make a good impression on the principal and the students.

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:25 am

Mikan then arrived in the classroom and saw the other students very bored. "what with all the bored face's?" asked and sat on on her desk next to Sherry.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:34 am

The principal started to talk "Well as you know this is a school for the gifted, you will find many interesting and gifted children each possesing unique abilities, however we only have a few students that are....well...more unique than others and require special attention. all students are required however to learn how to defend themselves, the combat room and room 204-A is at your dissposial. we dont have many students here because of our rival school De Lacasama. but dont underestimate these children here...thats what made the last teacher quit. anyway you can teach them anything you think is nessicary, just as long as you teach them how to defend themselves in case an enemy comes to the school." the principal turned "oh and two more things, please dont go near sera if he asks you not to, and kaisuto and wren are very special student indeed, their protection is top priority. but i dont think ull have to worry about kai right kaisuto"
kaisuto nodded "i can handle myself, thank you" Kaisuto went to class
Ray also walked to class with mikan, not helping but to stare at her up and down from behind thinking to himself "my my, she has a very nice figure indeed" Wren still rubbed her head from mikan hitting her, she went ahead and sat down in her seat
matt being still asleep, Kaisuto sat down next to matt and wren "the teacher will be here shortly everyone"
Back to top Go down
Angelic

Female
Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:57 am

Just realizing that somebody else was in the principal's office as well - a student which greeted her , Kumiko quickly replied ' N-Nice to meet you too Kaisuto' . She then turned towards the new teacher and said ' I-It's a pleasure to m-meet you as w-well , Miss Tomei ' . After she said that , she didn't know what to do and luckily she did not need to say anything anymore as the principal explained more about the school . Kumiko listened attentively and after the principal finished talking , Kaisuto left the office and headed to class . She decided to stay a while longer as she haven't filled in any forms - which she always had to fill in her previous schools . But even if Kumiko decided to go to class , she couldn't go to her class as she isn't familiar with the school yet - and she didn't want to be lost in the school again .
Back to top Go down
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:07 am

Mikan then looked around. "god! wheres that teacher?" Mikan said and looked at Ray looking at her. "Pervert!" she said and threw off her note books.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sherry then looked at Ray and laughed. "your so cute together." Sherry said and giggle. when she looked at Mikan a note book was headed her way and hit her in the head. "ow, ow, ow, Mikan." sherry said.

Ms. Julia gave the Principal his coffee and some of the ratings of their school. "this is the amount of students that have enrolled at De Lacasama, and i have heard they have made new equipment for training." Ms. Julia said and sat at her desk.

Sophie then finished putting on her make up and look at the others. "useless students." Sophie said and looked at Calintz. "hey aren't you the teacher hear." Sophie said to Calintz.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:28 am

Kaisuto looked at Shopie and called her "im glad to see you're awake Shopie-chan"
Matt woke up "....man that was a great sleep" Matt streched
Ray looked "What? i cant help to stare at such a pretty girl such as yourself" Ray sits next to mikan
The principal looked at Ms. Julia "thank you Julia, please hand miss kumiko these enrollment forms julia"
Back to top Go down
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:56 am

Ms. Julia nodded and and took the enrollment form. "here you go Kumiko." Ms. Julia said and gave Kumiko the form.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mikan kicked Ray's chair. "don't stay close." Mikan said and looked outiside of the window.

Sophie looked at Kai. "you noticed me." Sophie said and sat beside Kai and looked at him.

Sherry looked at the others and just giggled and looked out the window. "i wish i could grow old with my friends." Sherry whispered as she looked at the sea.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:05 am

Ray scooted closer "I told you i dont give up that easily" ray pulled out a notebook with strange marking in it and started to write inside it
Kaisuto nooded "of course i noticed you, your my friend"
Wren fell asleep on the other side of kaisuto usind his arm as a pillow
Matt turned on his mp3 player and listened to it
The principal said to kumiko "the classroom is right down the stairs to your left, its room 205 A"
Back to top Go down
Angelic

Female
Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:07 am

'Ah , t-thank you ...' Kumiko wrote down her particulars is the enrollment form . After she finished filling in the form , she checked the form again . 'I-I've filled in the form . H-Here it is' Kumiko said as she handed it to the principal . She bowed and headed to the classroom . Since she got the direction to her classroom now , it was easier for her to find it . As she reached the entrance of the classroom , she took a deep breath and walked it hoping that no one would realize her entering .
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:56 am

Marissa listened carefully as the principal detailed what she would need to do and so forth. She nodded and understand.

"I understand, sir. I will try my best. So should I get started right away? I'd like to be familiar with my classroom and as I am not familiar with the layout of the school yet, perhaps someone can show me where it is."

Back to top Go down
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:27 am

Sophie looked at Wren with a pissed off look. "maybe we can be more than friends." Sophie said and pulled Kai which made Wren's head fall off his shoulder.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Mikan looked at Ray. "weirdo." she said and looked outside again.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Ms. Julia then looked at Melissa. " i can go with you if you like, i will also do some business with a student." Ms. Julia said and got some papers.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Sherry got bored with just sitting and decided to go to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:30 am

Fuu look at Matt with anoyed face. "Well, yeah this class is borring, but couldn't you do something else then listening your MP3, I have a sensitive ear you know and I can hear your music easily, and I don't like it!" she said.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:04 am

Marissa turned around to see that Ms. Julia, the school secretary, had addressed and offered to help her find the classroom.

"Yes, that would be great, miss. I'd really appreciate that."

Marissa smiled towards Ms. Julia to show her appreciation.

Back to top Go down
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:12 am

Ms. Julia then got some papers from her desk. "lets go then." she said to Marissa.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:21 am

Marissa nodded and turned to the principal before leaving.

"I hope I will do well here, sir. Thank you so much for hiring me."

Turning to Kumiko, she said, "And perhaps I'll see you in one of my classes."

Marissa then followed Ms. Julia who would show her where her classroom is.

Back to top Go down
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:51 pm

Kaisuto looked confused "what do you mean?" Wren sat her head up and yawned "oh im sorry kai was i bothering you?" kaisuto replied "no, but here you can sleep on this" kaisuto handed wren his jacked and wren used it for a pillow and fell asleep again
Matt took off his earphones and turned off his mp3 player "fine i turned it off" matt looked outside the window and daydreamed
Ray sighed with a dissapointed face and started to draw a picture of a cherry blossom tree and looke at mikan ocassionaly with a sigh, then turning over realized a girl entering the room, he knew she looked shy so he didnt try to let anyone else know so he signaled her to sit by him
Back to top Go down
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Class Room - 1:40 PM

Ms. Julia then entered the classroom. "ok fix yourself guys, your new teacher is here, and Wren & Sherry time for your check up's just go to the clinic" Ms. Julia said and looked at Marissa. "you may enter now." Ms. Julia said and smiled.

+++++++++++++++++++

Mikan then looked at the people entering the classroom and looked at the new girl whom she met while ago.

+++++++++++++++++++

Sophie looked at Kai. "nothing, i just want you here." Sophie said and laid her head on Kai's shoulder.

+++++++++++++++++++

Sherry looked at Ms. Julia and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:55 pm

Wren said ok and went to the clinic
kaisuto still looked confused but just ignored it "comfortable?" kai looked at shopie and smiled
Matt of course played hooke by creating a life-like robot of himself and hid in the garden's tree
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:25 pm

Fuu realy feel bored with the class, she then stand up and alk out from the door class. The subject was to early for her afterall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   

Back to top Go down

New RP: School of The Gifted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: