Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Today at 7:54 am by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Young Love- Is it right or wrong?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 53263
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Young Love- Is it right or wrong?   Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:57 am

Heya Hayo everyone ~

Well, I've been wondering this question for a while. Well, some of you may know that I have a boyfriend whom I really love and care for. Unluckily though, I couldn't tell my parents since they might think that it will be bad for me to love in this age. (I am 12, but almost 13, btw.) But unfortunately for me, they found out. (Okay, I confessed but I had no choice at the time.) And the result, I got banned from talking to him. However, I am still talking to him secretly since I am doing nothing wrong.

But what do you think guys? I already made this decision that I will talk to him anyway since I love him way too much to give him up to please my parents. And personally, I don't think I am doing anything wrong. I mean, feelings can't be controlled, can they?

I don't think that there is anything wrong with young love. Children can love and feel, too, right?

Well, enjoy discussing. ^^

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 55035
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Young Love- Is it right or wrong?   Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:07 am

Hi Love,

I thought that this topic was inspired by the Alex and Nerine romance. lol Wink

But really, though, let's see. The first time I ever fell in love was when I was 13 years old so it wasn't much older than you are. I'd consider that to be young love. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with being in love at a young age as long as it's out in the open and no one on either end is behaving inappropriately.

When I had my first love, it turned out that I fell in love with a boy who was about one year younger than me. At the time, that would be a strange thing but the guy was really cute and sweet. We'd give each other looks during class and pass notes to each other and all that. Our teacher found out, though, so he separated us but we still found a way to communicate with each other. Wink Anyway, my mom eventually found out about it but she didn't flip out. (I thought she would, though.) She ended up approving of the guy because he was a good guy, not one of those bad, tough dudes.

I'm not sure what the deal is with your parents but maybe they're just the overprotective type? Maybe they think that you're not ready to be in a relationship because of age. But I don't think that age should determine such things. Rather, maturity should be looked at. I've seen teenagers at 13 years old who behave like adults while others at the same age behave like babies. (I'd name specific people but then they'd start chasing me. O_O)

Just my two cents on the topic. Wink

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Love- Is it right or wrong?   Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:11 am

Thanks, phoenix. I needed that. ^^ Well, the matter of my parents that they don't really know my boyfriend. They think he is a bad guy and that he doesn't study. But that's not true and he is a sweet guy. Meh, they judge before seeing true him. Rolling Eyes

And lol, I think we are really big Alex x Nerine fans. XD

Back to top Go down
Anarch

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Young Love- Is it right or wrong?   Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:16 am

Parents that try to control their children like that, get an F in my book.

And while I also agree with you and Phoenix that love is not decided by age, I have to just say from the other side as well, a LOT of people your age, and slightly older THINK they are in love, when it really isn't. I'm not saying you AREN'T in love, you say you are, and I'll take your word for it. It's just sometimes the heart can play tricks on you.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Love- Is it right or wrong?   Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:19 am

@Anarch:

Meh, I know I am in love. I can feel that. And well, if it is a crush, shouldn't I enjoy it? lol

Back to top Go down
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Young Love- Is it right or wrong?   Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:26 pm

well im 16 and my gf is 15, She is the world to me, i just have this feeling that i know that its love, she now lives in Texas and i miss her so much, i still continue dating her even though my mom thinks im too young (and she's never met her so thinks she's a child melestor for some reason) so love here's my advice, if you love him truly, never give up on it. because when you do you'll have a empy feeling in your heart. I almost lost my gf once, because her parents use to disapprove of me bacause of the stereotype against black people being mean crude thugs (and i explained to them that im not black) so she moved away, i though she was gone forever (and then her parents approved of me afterwards -_-) but i remember that day that she called me crying, saying how much she loved me I love you . at that moment i knew that i truly loved her, that i'd give anything to be with her, and that no matter what we will always be together no matter what. so dont let people tell you what to do, believe in love and it will surley gide yu down a path you'll like.
Back to top Go down
Stardale

Male
Number of posts : 529
Title : Archon of the Skies
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Young Love- Is it right or wrong?   Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:00 am

I am 15 years old. I must say Young Love is right. If it is wrong, you are already saying that loving your parents is a bad thing to do.
Back to top Go down
http://winchystardale.tumblr.com
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Young Love- Is it right or wrong?   Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:24 am

duh! young love is totally fine, you can call a kid loves his\her parents but if were talking about the "love" then guess that wouldn't be called love its either "puppy love" or its just Infatuation, you feel that you love that person but will soon realize its not really him. true love actually starts in ages 60's and so on. me i really admire old people's love even if it looks gross in some people but its true, they loved and stayed with their partner for so long they found the real person to live with forever. so yeah true love will come to you. so don't search the real love because it will search you.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Young Love- Is it right or wrong?   Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:38 am

regardless, my parents met when they were my age (the only thing was my dad got involved with drugs and ect) and they fell in love, people tell me that ill end up like my dad if i fall in love this young. well im not like my father im me, nothing will change my feeling towards her.
Back to top Go down
seraphic22

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Young Love- Is it right or wrong?   Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:07 am

@aya

60? I think by that age you have just confirmed you are in love, you can love someone well before that age.

Young love isn't wrong, it is very right. That being said marriage at a young age is wrong, to confirm that you are willing to give the rest of your life to someone before you know what the rest of your life could be ... well I won't say anymore since I don't know where my life is going and I'm engaged >_>
Back to top Go down
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Young Love- Is it right or wrong?   Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:58 am

@seraphic22
well at 60's that's how you make sure love is real, im not saying that at 60's you can love truly, im explaining that at 60's you can make sure that he's the right one.
Back to top Go down
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Young Love- Is it right or wrong?   Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:56 pm

well young love is totally fine. i got my first girl at 11 years old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Love- Is it right or wrong?   

Back to top Go down

Young Love- Is it right or wrong?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: Debates and Serious Discussion-
Jump to: