Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:44 pm by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

suikoden RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
c4123n

Female
Number of posts : 17
Title : Lord of the Day and Night
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: suikoden RP   Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:50 am

hello........, I'm new here, so be nice^^
Does anybody here know about Suikoden games??????
It's the coolest ps games i guess...
I'm thinking of posting its fan fiction rp here, but i'd like to know what you all know here (i don't want to be ignored! LOL)
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: suikoden RP   Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:08 am

Caren!!! nice to c you here!
hehehe,
Anyway we got rule here, and I don't know much about suikoden too, so please write the introduction for this RP please. I know you can do it better then me hehehe!

Anyway, I promise I'll join! As soon as we pass our examination week. . . urgh hate it!
Back to top Go down
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: suikoden RP   Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:07 am

what's this? and no i don't know any suikoden thingy wush..wush...
Back to top Go down
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: suikoden RP   Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:12 pm

never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: suikoden RP   Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:44 am

Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: suikoden RP   Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:47 am

i don't feel like reading.
Back to top Go down
c4123n

Female

PostSubject: Re: suikoden RP   Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:27 am

I'll try to make it simple. The most important is 27 True Runes, sources of all magic in the suikoverse. all runes are derived from these runes.

In the beginning, there was "darkness."
Then, the "darkness" shed a "tear."
From that "tear," the brothers Sword and Shield were born.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
At the end, both Sword and Shield shattered.
Sword became the sky, Shield became the earth, and the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground and became the True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.

There are several known nations :
1.Harmonia : The largest kingdom led by Hikusaak (he is the first king and he had never been replaced!)
2.Toran: former Scarlet moon empire
3.DUnan: former highland kingdom and jowston city state
4.Grasslands: occupied by 6 Great Clans (Chisha, DUck, LIzard, Safir, Karaya, ALma Kinan)
5.Zexen Federation
6.Queendom of Falena (QUEENdom, not KINGdom)
7.Nameless Land
8.Kooluk EMpire: This nation has been defeated, if i were not mistaken
9.Island Nation Federation: country of thousand islands, like my homeland!
10.Blue Moon Village: village of the vampires

Those are the most important lands. there are more, but rarely talked about. (I mean in the real series)

LIst of known true runes:
1.Rune of Beginning
2.Rune of PUnishment
3.Rune of LIfe and Death
4.SUn Rune
5.Night Rune
6.Blue Moon Rune
7.Beast Rune
8.True Fire Rune
9.True lightning rune
10.True water rune
11.True earth rune
12.True wind rune
13.Sovereign rune
14.Gate Rune
15.Circle Rune
16.Rune of Change
17.Dragon RUne
18.Eightfold Rune
Back to top Go down
c4123n

Female

PostSubject: Re: suikoden RP   Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:38 am

Here the rp starts... FINALLY!!!

Chapter 0: The Beginning

A young man in black robe stood alone in the lifeless meadow. two crystals, one was shining and the other one wasn't, was set well on his waist. The man raised his right hand and started to cast a spell...

"I hereby summon the power of gate rune residing within me. With the power of the true rune, may the gate to the other world be opened!"

Suddenly, a small black hole opened from the air. the hole widened... it became larger and larger. once the hole was large enough to be entered by one man, the young man entered.

The hole warped him to the other world.
Back to top Go down
c4123n

Female

PostSubject: Re: suikoden RP   Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:56 am

Chapter One: The Journey begins...

Hisagi was alone in the darkness. There was nothing there.

Where the hell is this? Why do I keep seeing this darkness? Hisagi wondered in his mind.

'Aozora Hisagi...'

"Who is that?!" Hisagi exclaimed, "Show yourself!" Hisagi turned his head right and left. There was nobody there.

'Aozora Hisagi... The child of fate, the leader of 108 stars...'

"Who are you?!"

Hisagi kept looking for that soft, dreamy voice calling out his name. OUt of the void, a lady whose face hidden by bluish white cape appeared.

'May your fate guide you to the other world and uncover itself...'

Hisagi slowly opened his hazel-colored eyes. It was not the first time he had that dream. The dream where a mysterious lady calling out for him, babbering about fate and destiny...

Hisagi brushed his crimson hair with his right hand out of confusion. "I should not have skipped the class for sleeping, I guess...," he muttered to himself. He stood himself up and walked around until his foot stumbled on a stone.

It was not a stone.

Hisagi bowed down and picked up that 'thing'. It was a strange, shiny crystal filled with strange yet familiar aura.

"WHoa!"

HIsagi exclaimed as the crystal 'jumped' out of his palm. The crystal shone even brighter and covered Hisagi's body entirely. Hisagi fainted after a few seconds.

'Shazam!'

--Chapter I end--
Back to top Go down
c4123n

Female

PostSubject: Re: suikoden RP   Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:59 am

Please do not add any character until chap 3 is released, thank you.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: suikoden RP   Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:05 am

ah, ok then. so we would like wait for haw many days?
Back to top Go down
c4123n

Female

PostSubject: Chapter 2   Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:36 am

Chapter 2: The Boy's Fate and The Prophecy

Hisagi woke up and found himself in a place he could not recognize. It was a big, white room. And he was laid on a roofed double-bed. He sat himself up and looked around the darkness.

Out of the blackness, a dim blue ray slowly shone. The ray became brighter and brighter.

Hisagi shook his head, 'Am I dreaming?' he thought. He had seen too much strange things this days, and him being not in school backyard or at least his own room had completed the strangeness in his life.

The blue ray condensed and 'formed' a long, black-haired lady covered in pale blue cape. It could not be wrong, that lady was exactly the same lady as the one that appeared in Hisagi's dreams!

"You.. You are...," Hisagi kept thousands questions in his mind, but he was too astonished to speak, and he did not know where to start.

"I am Leknaat, The Executor of Balance, The Successor of Fate," that woman replied in her dreamy voice, "I'm sure you keep a lot of question in your mind, but let me tell you what you should know."

"...Huh?"

"Aozora Hisagi, I have summoned you from the other world. You are here to fulfill your destiny," said Leknaat.

"The other... world?" Hisagi was quite confused. Now one of his hypothesis was proven right. If Leknaat was not a ghost, then at least she must have come from another world.

"Through these sightless eyes, I could foresee the future of the two worlds and the fate of 108 stars. The things that is happening now in both worlds only lead to unbalance which will result in self-destruction," Leknaat continued, "...And I could see your destiny, young lad."

"My destiny? Are you a fortune teller or what?"

"You are the leader of the stars, the one who was born under the Tenkai Star..."

"You shall lead the 108 stars of destiny and thus save the world from destruction..."

"You are joking!" Hisagi suddenly exclaimed, "What are you talking about? Me saving the world? Don't make fun of me! What star? It's just nonsense! I have nothing to do with the world that I don't belong to! Please return me to where I should be and stop ruining my life!"

"You will surely regain your normal life and return to your world," Leknaat calmly replied, "Once you have finished your role for both worlds."

"...You are not here only for this world. Once the prophecied destruction comes, Not only will it destroy this world, but your world too will be perished."

"...Don't I have a choice?"

"YOu have no choice, lad. Your way is clear. Walk on it and you will meet what you have been longing for..."

"...If I do what you want me to, will you send me back to my world and return to my normal life?"

"Yes, Hisagi, but I'm not the one who will tell you what to do," said Leknaat, "I only lead you to meet your way, your destiny will unravel itself soon enough..."

"Head to the One Temple in Crystal Valley, your destiny shall meet you there..."

"One Temple? Where is it? Tell me!"

"I've told you what I need to say. Your fate will guide you on the right path. May the 108 stars bless you..."

The dim blue light shone once more and Leknaat disappeared.

Chapter 2-end
Back to top Go down
c4123n

Female

PostSubject: Re: suikoden RP   Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:38 am

Uhm, if I don't post the third chapter on 22 Dec, then it will be next week.
Back to top Go down
c4123n

Female

PostSubject: Re: suikoden RP   Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:29 am

Hiyaa......................
I don't know that i'll be so busy that i cant be online until now.........
And now, chapter 3..........
Back to top Go down
c4123n

Female

PostSubject: Re: suikoden RP   Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:25 am

Chapter 3
Set Out

Hisagi heard a knocking sound from the big white door as it slowly opened. behind the door was a little girl in red dress.

"You are awake!" the girl exclaimed with joy. SHe ran towards Hisagi and dragged him out of the room, "Mommy and Daddy wanted to see you!"

Hisagi followed the girl out to a room that seemed to be a dining room. Sitting inside was a lady and a man that seemed to be the girl's parents. The man was about 40 years old with all the dark brown beard and the lady looked ten years younger. Their outfit looked strange to Hisagi. The young man was wearing long, dark grey coat and red cloth around his neck. The lady was wearing a long crimson dress. Both of them looked like English count and countess from middle age.

"How are you feeling, Sir?" asked the lady.

"Me? I'm okay...," Hisagi replied with doubt.

"Let us introduce ourselves, I'm Harvey von Marsdenhoven," said the man.

"I am Sistina von Marsdenhoven," said the lady.

Hisagi also introduced himself. Sistina and Harvey then explained the situation to Hisagi. SIstina found Hisagi unconscious near their house thus bringing him back. Hisagi had been asleep for three days. Now he was in Vinay del Zexay, the capital city of Zexen Federation. Leknaat was right, Hisagi was no longer in his world. Hisagi also told everything he knew to Harvey and Sistina, about him being from another world and his meeting with Leknaat. Hisagi thought they would not believe him, but they unexpectedly understood.

"Hisagi, would you please show me your right hand?" Harvey asked politely.

"Sure," Hisagi held out his right hand. He did not notice this before, now he could see golden circle mark glowing on the back of his right palm.

"I told you, Harvey, he must be the one prophecied by Salina-sama!" SIstina exclaimed to her husband.

"...Prophecy?" Hisagi was confused.

"It's like this, Hisagi," said Harvey, "This happened a week ago..."

"To the east of Zexen lays the Grasslands. THis land is ruled by six great clans. One of them is the ALma Kinan, the home of woman oracles. This clan is led by the oracle that has the strongest power, currently Salina-sama. Last week, she came here and gave us a prophecy she had foreseen..."

"'This world is going towards the great destruction. The balance between order and chaos is no more. We are going into a complete order, which will destroy the world. There is only one hope..."

"Four days from this day, a lad bearing the Circle Rune will arrive from another world. He will lead 108 stars of destiny to return the balance of Order and Chaos, thus saving both worlds from destruction..."

"...It was the prophecy, Hisagi," Harvey ended his story, "After seeing the mark on your right hand, we are sure that you are the hero in that prophecy."

"Mark?"

"Yes, the circular mark on your right hand was the symbol of circle rune, one of the 27 true runes. It was supposed to be born by High Priest Hikusaak, the king of Harmonia."

"...," Hisagi was silenced. He wanted to complain, he wanted to tell everyone, he is not a hero like they said! he was just stuck in a world he could not recognize and obligated to accomplish a mission in order to return...

"What should I do?" finally Hisagi asked.

"You said that you were supposed to go to One Temple at Crystal Valley, it was home of the priests of Harmonia and where the other true runes collected by the kingdom was kept..."

"True Runes, so there is still another rune similar to this one stuck on my hand?"

"Yes, there are 27 of them. They are the source of magic in this world. But Harmonia had been collecting them for unknown reason and the runes are almost complete. Maybe you were supposed to regain the runes and return them to the previous bearers," said Harvey, "But I cant let you go there by yourself. You need to know more about this world and the mission you should accomplish."

"...I recommend you to go to ALma Kinan and talk to Salina-sama first," Harvey continued, "But before that, there is one place you should visit."

It was hurry, but Hisagi left Marsdenhoven house the next morning. He walked out of the manor by himself, holding an envelope in his hand.

"Go to the Brass Castle and deliver this letter," said Harvey before Hisagi left, "Brass Castle is the headquarter of Zexen Knights. Tell the guardian you are delivering letter from me, they will definitely bring you straight to their captain. They will tell you how to get to Alma kinan then."

Hisagi walked his way without doubt. He should follow his destiny. Everything will be okay. He only need to set out and walk his way home...

Chapter 3-end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suikoden RP   

Back to top Go down

suikoden RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: