Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:48 am by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Things that you are Grateful for

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 55041
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Things that you are Grateful for   Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:33 am

Hi all,

Since it's the Thanksgiving holiday in the US (although we already had Thanksgiving here a couple of months back), I thought it would be nice to make a new thread. So we can share here things or people we're grateful for. Smile

I'll go ahead and start. Wink

For me, it's been a pretty rough year. Let's just say that my faith in certain people has been forever shaken. I've had people close to me lie several times and others do unethical things. For example, they steal other people's ideas and think that it's ok-they have no remorse or guilt over it.

But anyway, this is supposed to be a positive thread. lol So for me, I'm grateful for my family and friends. Even when I've felt depressed and down, they've been there to help support me and not to make judgments. Also, I'm grateful that I have my work to keep me going, especially considering how bad the economy is nowadays.

So I try to remember the good in all the bad that's happened. However, I do hope that next year will be much better. Wink

Ahh yes, I forgot to add something here. Of course, I'm happy and grateful to have such great friends who have supported me through so much that's happened this year. But I especially wanted to thank Love because she has put so much faith and trust in me, making me an admin on her site and all, and for that, I'm so grateful. It's been hard for me to trust people but I'm glad to know that there are those whom I can trust and who have my trust and loyalty in return. Smile

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 53269
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Things that you are Grateful for   Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:09 am

Aw, thanks phoenix. ^^ This really means a lot to me. Smile

Hmm, let's see. This year was really depressing but of course, there have been some happy times.

Well, the first thing I really am grateful for is this site. lol Don't misunderstand me, but I am happy that I got the idea for it. I am happy it grew and got a lot of members. Of course, I am happy it could make me close to my friends especially phoenix. I think that if it wasn't for this site, we might have not talked at all.

One thing also I am grateful for here, is the RP. (Okay, you can laugh now. lol) But no really, the RP is really nice and has become very famous and has cute couples. It used to cheer me up when I am down. ^^

Second thing, I am grateful that I have become closer to my cousin and mother. I know we still don't go well together and I still don't like her having a love affair but I have to admit, I now tell her everything. We haven't been so good and we have been better than before.

I am also grateful I could love. I've never loved real love before but this year I did. Sure, I have been heart broken and dumped but I could see what real love feels like. I could have a boyfriend even if for just a little time.

Also, I am grateful that I could know more friends and become closer to them. This site also helped me a lot to know more people. ^^

Well, I think I mentioned all. I am sorry if I forget anything. I just came from a long trip and all. ^^;

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 55041
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Things that you are Grateful for   Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:34 pm

I love this place, too. It's the only forum I visit frequently nowadays. I've been pretty busy with work and other things going on but I always like coming here to relax and be myself. Smile

And of course, Alex loves coming here for Nerine. Wink

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Things that you are Grateful for   Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:54 pm

well here in the Philippines we don't really have thanks giving. but im thankful for the whole year i stayed alive and is still waking up every morning still looking cute. hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that you are Grateful for   

Back to top Go down

Things that you are Grateful for
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: