Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:48 am by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Raimazon: The Oath of the Exiled Princess-wrote by Yuu translete by c4123n--Enjoy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
c4123n

Female
Number of posts : 17
Title : Lord of the Day and Night
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Raimazon: The Oath of the Exiled Princess-wrote by Yuu translete by c4123n--Enjoy!   Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:39 am

IMPORTANT: This is Yuu's work, not mine. I'm only translating and drawing the ilustration (Man, I really hope I have a scanner...)
@by Yuu: hahaha, don't worry I've post some of your ilustration in this forum too! Keep up your work kay! hehehehe

Yorisou you ni daite kuretaKizukeba hitori de wa nakatta Kaze no hi mo Ame no hi mo[when it looked like my heart would overflow with tears if i noticed, I was never alone even on the windy days even on the rainy days] “And I see for one fleeting moment A paradise under the sun I drift away and I make my way back to you” Wasurenaide[I won't forget] (Anata ga iru Kagiri~World to Believe in~ by Celine Dion and Yuna Ito)

Raimazon: The Oath of the Exiled
Princess

The Beginning

“So, what do you think about him?” Fuu asked Flo who was staring at a young man dancing in front of the
bonfire.
“So cute...,” Flo replied with dreamy face before suddenly turned to Fuu, annoyed, “Why do you ask me? You should have known what my answer would be!” Flo grumbled. Fuu could see pink
blushes on the cheeks of her best friend.

Listening to Flo, Fuu giggles. She had already known that Flo was head over heel in love with Damien—the boy they were looking at—since the first time they met during university
orientation three months ago. They were coming to the event only because Flo wanted to flirt with that guy.

Nevertheless, as we used to read, love story were not supposed to go on without victim, and in this case, the victim is Fuu. She unwillingly followed this super duper mega ultra boring and
useless camping activity only to accompany her friend for solidarity.

Well, it’s true that Flo had paid for this entire stupid event, but Fuu still lost her precious time and energy.
This was also a mere match-making event and there was nothing interesting here, for example: canoeing for couple (which very stupid for amateurs), flying fox for couple (It might be fun slone, but… if for couple… oh my god… Wasn’t boy’s body smell bad! Why would people let him stick on them? No way! It’s dangerous
anyway…), balloon dance (POI! What year was this??), and hell lot more events for couple.

If this were a normal camping, Fuu wouldn’t feel so bad to be here. The match-making thing was the only
problem. C’mon, there’s no use of it! Fuu was still seventeen, yet she had been a college student in Medical Faculty at Universitas Indonesia
(Not because she’s a genius, she entered elementary school at five so it’s just
normal.) She did not have time for match-making event and any other similar activity. The other participants were also already nineteen or older, so they wanted to find their soul mate ASAP. But for Fuu, such thing was very unimportant, so… who cares? Got a couple or not, whatever!

While she was daydreaming, the crazed Flo patted Fuu’s shoulder, only to ask another petty question, “Hey,
Fuu, what do you think? Will Damien ask me?”

“How can I know?” scolded Fuu,
“Keep staring at him! Maybe you are lucky and he will be caught by your charm!”

Fuu was only babbling random words, but Flo took them seriously. She was currently staring at Damien as if
she was going to eat him (Even though she was not wearing on any charm now.)

The only reason for Flo to stay there was because it was Damien’s turn to dance. Every night, several men are chosen to dance around the bonfire and chose one girl to dance with them in
turn. Flo had always wished that Damien would choose her as his couple and every wish were supposed to come true. Don’t mention Fuu, she was FORCED to be there.

Fuu herself wanted to go to sleep. Flo had made her could not enjoy good slumber for two nights. If Flo
hadn’t been her friend, she would have been reading comic, chatting, listening to music while having snack, or at least reading the dictate book that was as thick as one’s sin list. The last thing she would ever wish for was to be in that camping site.

“Fuu! Damien is looking at us!”
said Flo excitedly.
“So?” said Fuu seemed bored.
“Oh, come on, Fuu, if he’s looking at us, it means that we’ve got the chance to dance with him, right?”
“We?” Fuu turned to Flo, “Do not involve me! I’m not interested.” Fuu had never been that rude to Flo before, but it would be okay occasionally.
“Oh, Fuu, don’t be angry!” said Flo as she hit Fuu’s back, “You’ll wait for me, won’t you?”
“Hem, massage more to the right, it will feel better,” Fuu babbled.
“How dare you!” Flo hit Fuu’sforehead.
“Ouch,” Fuu rubbed her aching forehead.
“Fuu! Fuu! There it starts!”

Fuu wasn’t interested at all. What’s good from listening girls hysterical scream only because their crush
asking them to the dance? It’s so boring. Flo cared less about the others; all she was thinking about was how to impress Damien. Suddenly, the two girls found that Damien was walking towards them.
“Flo, Damien’s coming from three o’clock direction,” said Fuu.
Flo was trying to ignoring Damien, she was sure that the appealing trick would do just fine for her crush, but Fuu closely examine that guy from head to feet. If she were to give a guy points from 10 to 100, Damien only scored 70. Not bad, but there’s nothing special.

Fuu wasn’t aware that Damien was holding out his hand towards her, “May I?” he asked.
“Flo, your prince had picked you up, don’t stay up too late, okay. I’m tired of waiting!” Fuu thought Damien was asking Flo since she cared less about that boy. Flo took Fuu’s words seriously. Well, she really though that Damien was asking her out since she was sitting by Fuu’s side. Her eyes glimmered as she took Damien’s hand, “I didn’t expect it to be this way! I’m so happy, let’s go straight near the bonfire!” Flo pulled
Damien who was still puzzled in mind.

Fuu blankly stared at the couple, “Life is blank,” she though as she turned her head to the dark, starless sky. Her life had been so pointless until now, nothing special. She somehow thought that she could have been an android whose mind and life had been programmed...

“Fuu! Are you going back straight to Jakarta or you’ll stay and go for Bandung city tour?” asked
Flo as she folded her clothes into her suitcase.
“I guess I’ll wander around here, it has been a long way to Ciwidey, why don’t we relax a bit?” Fuu zipped up her bag.
“You’re right, that’s too bad. I need to be back to Jakarta soon...,” Flo sighed.
“Why? The holiday isn’t over yet, we still have lot of time.”
“I need to attend my sister’s wedding tomorrow. I’m needed for the preparation today,” Flo emotionally zipped up her suitcase.
“Oh, my! Then why are you still here? You should be back soon!”
“But how will you get back?”
“Don’t worry. Just leave me at Bandung. I’ll find my way back to Jakarta.”
“Okay then.” Flo said as she got into her car and as Fuu got in to she started the car and leave the camp area.

“Hey, what about last night?” Fuu teased Flo while they're in the car.
“Oh, yeah! Last night! That Damien...,” Flo seemed angry, “He was a real jerk! He simply left me alone
after the dance although I’d told him that I had something to tell! His face
might be good, but he’s so rude to me during the dance! He got me ill feel now...,” Flo’s words resembled the flow of Ciliwung river, fast and fluent, but dirty. Her emotion wasn’t quite stable at that time. She emotionally pressed the gas pedal and moved her car with high speed without looking around.
“Flo! Beware!” Fuu screamed. They nearly struck a tree. Flo turned her steering wheel as soon as possible and hit the break pedal to stop the car. The sudden reaction made the car become unstable and another high-speed car struck the two girls without warning.

Everything seemed dark for a moment. Flo slowly opened her eyes. She felt severe pain on her head as red, sticky stuff flew down through it. Flo turned to the seat beside her; there was
nobody there.

“Fuu? Where are you? Fuu!”

“Fuu..., Fuoco Callista...,”
Fuu heard a woman’s soft voice calling out her name.
“Are you okay? Open youreyes...”

Fuu opened her eyes and found herself in a place she did not recognize. There wasn’t any broken window and she could not find her friend Flo by her side. She was not even in a car on the
way to Bandung. The forest of Ciwidey had changed into subtropical
forest abroad.

“Fuoco Callista, answer me!” ordered the voice.

Fuu turned back and faced a gigantic oak tree. She was stunned for the moment. She had never seen such big and strong tree before.

“I’m waiting for your reply, Fuoco Callista...,” suddenly, a woman appeared from among the giant tree’s
roots. She sat on one of the root.

“Who are you?” Fuu asked the woman as she stepped back from the tree.

“I am Ylisfar, don’t you remember me?” the woman got nothing but shaking head from Fuu. Ylisfar sighed, “Well, you might not remember. You were just two weeks old when we last met. You were
a happy baby girl at that time; your parents deserved your birth...”

“Do you know my parents?” askedFuu, curious.

Ylisfar laughed, “Of course! I am the one who sent them to this world!”

Fuu could not understand what the woman said to her, “What do you mean by sending my parents to this world? Do you mean that this is heaven and you are the god of death? How come you are so
beautiful?”

Ylisfar laughed harder. Fuu had misunderstood her, “This is not heaven, my child, and I’m not a god of death. This is the Seri World, the world where you had been living in, but your
parents came from the Parallel World—The Raimazon—where you originated from!”

What the hell this lady is talking about? Is she crazy or what? Fuu thought. Seri? Parallel? Is she
talking about electric circuit in physics? Very strange.

Ylisfar seemed to understand Fuu’s confusion. She patted Fuu’s shoulder and gently spoke to her, “I mean,
you do not belong to this world. You are Fuoco Callista Adorabilis, the crown princess of the Kingdom
of Memoria in Raimazon, and you are the one who would save that world from destruction!”

Fuu’s mouth formed a perfect o, “Wait, Who I am? Princess of Memoria? You must have got the wrong person. Who are you actually? Are you a demon, angel, or ghost?”

Ylisfar laughed again, “I am me! Well, you can say that I am your guardian goddess or whatever you like!”

Fuu shook her head. She could not believe any word from Ylisfar, “I’m sorry, I’m not the one you are looking for. I am an ordinary human from earth, born and live in Jakarta, Indonesia. I can show you my birth certificate! What makes you say that I come from another world?” Fuu was very annoyed since Ylisfar had been laughing at her.

“Fuu,” Ylisfar tried not to laugh, “You are funnier than you were as a baby, now you can say strange
words... I cannot be mistaken. You are the princess of Memoria, daughter of His Highness Praemico Adorabilis and Her Highness Fayeth Callista. Am I right?” Ylisfar seemed very sure of everything.

“Where do you get my parent's names?”

“Didn’t I tell you before? I helped them to be able to come to this world! By the way, I was the one who
christened you!” Ylisfar seemed very proud of what she was saying, and then she continued, “Oh, I haven’t given you the special blessing.”

“So you gave me my name?”

“Yes! King Praemico and Queen Fayeth were my special friends and they allowed me to name their only daughter! When Memoria was in chaos, I sent them here, set new identity, and gave them wealth
so that they would be able to live normally in this world. I am also the one who created your birth certificate!”

Fuu was puzzled. Nothing made sense. Her parents were king, queen, and her being a princess from another world, what nonsense!

“You must be wrong! Your king and queen friends might only happened to have the same names as my parents’! I won’t believe you!”

“I’m telling the truth, Fuu... You cannot understand it because your memory has not been revived yet. Now,
Princess Fuoco Callista Adorabilis, the gate to the Raimazon has been opened. Now you shall be on your way to fulfill your destiny and save the world...”

Ylisfar vanished. Yet a gap appeared on the bark of the oak tree. Inside the hole, Fuu’s destiny was
waiting for her...

The gap grew bigger and bigger, it was shining very brightly, inviting Fuu to go in. This must be a dream. Fuu thought, if
I enter this door, I’ll be awake at home...

With that consideration in mind,
Fuu entered the hole on the tree. Once she was inside, the gap was closed and
no one would ever be able to open it again.

(To be continue)
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Raimazon: The Oath of the Exiled Princess-wrote by Yuu translete by c4123n--Enjoy!   Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:45 am

@c4123n: Yup! Work fast! and speed check the art galery caren! I put the picture there! You can start the manga directly! hehehe. And well. . . you can draw all the other character based on your imagination. hehehe
-------

Anyway for information, I'll try to explain some uncommon stuff in my work.
1#Universitas Indonesia(University of Indonesia), it's the biggest and most wanted college in my country(Indonesia of course), it's quite something if you can enter it hehehe.
2#Jakarta--the capital city of Indonesia also known as the biggest city too. Universitas Indonesia is also stated here
3#Bandung--well it's a city, that most likely like Harajuku or Shibuya in Japan. You can buy almost everything in this city. It placed west from Jakarta.
4#Ciwidey--it's a kinda big forest where you can camp, or only enjoying the view, it's placed not far from Bandung. And it also well known since it has a very nice hot spring here. I used to play there when I'm still a children.
5# Ciliwung river--err. . ., I think this is the most dirtiest river I ever see. hehehe, It's placed in Jakarta, and well, it so dirty that all people in Indonesia know this river.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raimazon: The Oath of the Exiled Princess-wrote by Yuu translete by c4123n--Enjoy!   Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:16 am

The Fate

Voice of the songbirds had awakened the girl lying on the grass. Fuu slowly regained her consciousness; her eyes caught a glimpse of bright light. She tried to adjust herself to the light as if she had been in darkness for a long time. Fuu had never been in this place before, she just knew it. The fresh air, the fragrant flowers, the atmosphere... They did not belong to anywhere in the real world...

When Fuu sat herself up, she realized that a woman had been staring at her.

That woman was very unfamiliar. She had sky-blue hair blown by the gentle wind and blue eyes as deep as the ocean looking at Fuu full of concern.

“?” that woman asked Fuu with a language she could not recognize. Even so, it’s easy for Fuu to understand her. Based on the situation, that woman must be asking about Fuu’s condition, but Fuu still put on questioning expression, wanted to be 100% sure.

Fuu examined the stranger from top to toe. The more examined, the more she looked strange. She was dressed in catholic nun robe, but the color was blue instead of black and white. ‘Who could she be?’ Fuu’s mind wondered.

“” the woman asked again.

“Sorry, but I don’t understand what you are saying,” Fuu replied.

This time, the lady was the one who was puzzled. Anyway, she could get the point that Fuu and she spoke in different language. Using gesture, the woman had Fuu walk after her. Fuu followed and the two of them walked through a gate into a beautiful village. Fuu saw some strange carving on the gate, but she was sure that the carving formed a sentence.

“” the woman called for Fuu. Fuu quickly ran after her. She realized that she should not let anything distract her or she would lose her way.

On the way, Fuu noticed that everybody in that village bowed down for a moment as the strange woman passed by and children somehow seemed to be dazzled by her. Who is she? She must be someone important in this village, a princess maybe?

After seeing people’s respect to that stranger, Fuu could imagine that she was led to the biggest house in that village, but the woman brought her to a small hut instead. The woman instructed Fuu to go inside. Fuu entered and the woman followed her before closing the door.

The woman had Fuu sit on an old chair beside another old big round table. The room was not as small as it seemed from outside. In fact, it was rather big. There were four bookshelves on the corner of the room, a single bed besides a medium-sized wooden shelf, a neglected fireplace, a door, and a glass shelf. The woman was searching something in the glass shelf. Fuu was interested in the fireplace, but the woman stopped her from examining it further. She gave Fuu a bottle filled with purple liquid.

“What’s this?” asked Fuu, forgetting that the woman could not understand any ‘general’ language. The woman tried to tell Fuu to drink the liquid. Although feeling suspicious, Fuu drank it anyway. The taste was unexpectedly nice, Fuu somehow felt bad that she drank up all so quickly. After a moment, Fuu suddenly felt her throat burning and her head spinning. Fuu turned to the woman who was looking at her with curiosity.

“Strange, the effect should have not been this way...,” Fuu did not know what was happening, but in an instance, she could understand what the woman was saying!

“What effect are you talking about? My throat’s burning!” Fuu scolded at that woman, but the woman ignored Fuu. She excitedly jumped. She pulled Fuu and danced with her around the room.

“Hey! Stop it! My throat still hurts, you know! Do something!”

Finally, the woman stopped. She smiled to Fuu and said, “I’m sorry, I’m just so happy that my potion works well...”

The woman returned to her glass shelf and took another bottle. This one was rainbow-colored, “Here, drink this! It will make you feel better!”

Fuu tried to be more cautious and asked that woman, “What’s this?”

“Don’t worry, it’s just ordinary water!”

Water? Was water this colorful?

A drop of that ‘water’ almost dripped into Fuu’s mouth when she heard a man’s shout, “Don’t drink it!”

A tan young man rushed into the hut and replaced the bottle on Fuu’s hand with a different bottle. This one was filled with clear liquid, “This one IS 100% pure water, fresh from the finest spring in Alpinus mountain range, the price is five koru!” said that man as if he was a professional salesman.

Fuu examined the bottle in her hand. This ‘seemed’ like water... Fuu smelled it before drank it up.

“Jack! Why did you do that? She is my guest!” said the woman.
“She may be your guest, but you should not use her as experiment object for your potions! Look what you have done to her hair; it was black a moment ago!”

Listening to that man, Fuu checked her hair. The blackness of her hair had faded to silver...

“Aaargh!!! My beautiful black hair!!!” Fuu screamed. She was shocked that her hair now looked like a seventy-year-old woman’s hair.

“I feel sorry for you,” said that tan guy, “You should thank me that I stop you before drinking the rainbow-colored potion, nobody knows what would happen if you drink it. I rushed here once I heard that B.B. brought in a stranger, it’s very dangerous if you let her look after ignorant passer-by...”

“Why?” asked Fuu.

“You...,” the man seemed surprised, “Don’t you recognize B.B.?” he pointed at the blue-haired woman.

“I just know her name when you mentioned it...”

“Why the hell did you dare to follow her?”

“Because I somehow felt that she was a kind person and intended to help me,” Fuu simply answered.

“Hey, little girl,” that man stared at Fuu, “Have you never heard the saying ‘Never go with a stranger’?”

“I have.”

“Then why did you still follow her and drink the potion she gave you?”

“I don’t know,” Fuu smiled.

“Oh my God!” that man messed up his crimson hair, “Since you are a guest in this village, I should let you know the important things. I am Jack, one of the chief of this village, and she is...,” Jack pointed at the blue-haired girl, “She is Baby Blue, the priestess of water and the guardian of this village.”

Fuu could not get the point. Why did Jack seem so angry at the blue-haired woman if she was the guardian of his village?

“...And accepting any drink from her house, especially those that come out from that shelf,” now Jack was pointing at the glass shelf, “...is forbidden! Why is it forbidden? Because nobody knows what would happen to you if you drink her potions!”
“Jack! Stop badmouthing me!” B.B. hit Jack’s head, “Hello! The name’s Baby Blue! You can just call me B.B., by the way, what’s your name? Where do you come from?”

“Fuoco Callista, call me Fuu. I’m an Indonesian, from Jakarta.”

“Jakarta?”

“Indonesia?”

“On what island are those places?”

What’s with these people? Fuu thought to herself. Well, at least Fuu now knew that she was no longer in her mother country. If she thought that both B.B. and Jack were talking in Indonesian, actually Fuu was the one who spoke in their language.

“Oh, I don’t know how to explain this,” said Fuu, “Would you please tell me where this is?”

“Felbergh Village, Easternia Isla, Raimazon. People call this village the village of water since the priestess of water lives here.”

Raimazon! It was the name mentioned by the mysterious woman—Ylisfar—when she said about the parallel world! Therefore, this was truly another world...

“What’s wrong, Fuu?” asked B.B.

“...I’ve just realized that I’ve come from another world...”

Back to top Go down
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raimazon: The Oath of the Exiled Princess-wrote by Yuu translete by c4123n--Enjoy!   Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:16 am

“Unbelievable!” Jack shook his head.

“So you came from another world and met Ylisfar who opened the gate to Raimazon for you...,” said B.B.

“Yes. Do you know who Ylisfar is?” asked Fuu.

“Goddess of Light, Ylisfar..., she created Raimazon with her husband, Troj, the God of Darkness. You can say she is the creator or such...,” Jack explained.

Fuu was deep inside her own daydream. Ylisfar was the ‘God’ of this world. She said that she was friends with Fuu’s parents and was Fuu’s guardian goddess... It’s so hard to understand...

“What did Ylisfar tell you?” asked B.B. out of curiosity.

“She said that I was the princess of Memoria and I should save this world from destruction...”

“Memoria? I though that kingdom was just a fairytale...,” said Jack.

“Memoria is real, Jack! It’s just that it had been lost for quite long time and considered as fiction by people...,” B.B. seemed to lose her excitement, now she turned to Fuu, “If you’re the princess of Memoria, then you are the daughter of King Praemico Adorabilis and Queen Fayeth Callista, am I right?”

“Those are my parents’ name. It seems that you two also recognize them.”

“No, but they were legend in Raimazon. They managed to seal Troj’s power and brought the key to the seri World. They were kind of heroes...”

“Seal? Didn’t you say that Troj were the creator of this world? Why was his power sealed?”

Jack and B.B. looked at each other, “You really do not know anything about the history of Raimazon, do you?” B.B. ensured her guess.

Fuu nodded.

“Let me prove that you are the real princess,” B.B. sighed, “The princess of Memoria had been blessed with the power of Legendary Knightria, and few people can see the blessing within others, so I’ll give it a try...”

B.B. laid her hand on Fuu’s forehead. She closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them again, “She truly is the princess, Jack! And I have never imagined that the princess would appear to be completely ignorant of the history of her own kingdom!”

“What do you mean by that?” said Fuu, “I’ve never known that I am a princess! Suddenly, I’m thrown into another world and become the fool in front of you two! Do I seem happy with this condition?”

“You’re so sensitive, girl!” said B.B., “I’ll explain the main points to you. Thousands furthers ago, Raimazon was created by the heavenly couple, God Troj and his wife, Goddess Ylisfar. Their opposite power brought balance to this world, but one day, the two gods quarreled with each other. The quarrel soon became a war. Ylisfar won the war. She sealed her husband in the Castle of Darkness. The key to the seal was guarded and passed on to the princesses of the Kingdom of Memoria...”

“Descendants of Memoria Royal Family had the blessed, sacred blood running through their veins. The blood held the power to resist against the power of darkness, that’s why the princesses were chosen to be the key guardian, so that Troj’s power would not be able to influence them...”
“...Until hundreds furthers ago, Princess Fayeth Callista of Memoria married a foreign ordinary man. The sacred blood of Memoria descendants had been contaminated by impurity. The senators of Memoria were against this holy marriage, yet what had happened could not be changed...”

“This led to the war within Memoria. The princess was taken in by protecting her country that she began to lose control of Troj’s seal. The seal was gradually perished, and the power of darkness started to cover the holy kingdom...”

“It was not the end of everything, it was just the beginning...”

“It’s as if that everything was reborn when the only child of the despised couple was born. The new princess of Memoria had come to this world; the new guardian had been brought into Raimazon! The new princess unexpectedly carried enormous power in her impure blood stream, even stronger than the purebloods. Her first cry was the only thing needed to weaken all Troj’s people...”

“Troj tried to kill the newborn baby as fast as he could, but he failed. The senators of Memoria had read his move. They sealed Memoria and sent the princess with her parents to the Seri World with the help of Goddess Ylisfar. Once the kingdom was sealed, the destruction was frozen for time...”

B.B. finished her story. Fuu could get her point, but she did not understand why Ylisfar summoned her to Raimazon if the conflict had ended with her disappeared?

“Sealing Memoria was not enough to stop Troj, Fuu...,” said B.B., it’s as if she could read Fuu’s mind.

“There are as many people as the good side in the evil’s side. Ylisfar had all her children on her side except one. Our youngest brother, Kuoro Diamond—the youngest and the strongest of all, the Priest of Darkness—sided with Father. His power alone exceeds the power of the other priests. That’s why Mother summoned you to help her cause. That’s the only way to stop Troj and return peace to this land forever...”

“So, I’m needed to seal Troj FOREVER...,” said Fuu unemotionally.

“I guess so.”

“Okay then. I think it’s worth trying. I’ve come all the way here after all,” Fuu said without any intonation.

B.B. and Jack sighed. They didn’t expect Fuu to be that cold. Who would ever suppose that the longed heroine had no intention to fight?

Deep in the darkness that covered the other part of the world, a young man slowly regained his consciousness after a long, long slumber. He got up from his luxurious bed and walked his way to his throne.

He sat on the throne. His cold black eyes stared at the altar before him. He could see the light of the blackened flame. The flame was too weak that it was unable to warm up the empty, ice-cold eyes on it.

“I feel it...,” suddenly, soft whisper was heard all over the room. The young man was astonished on his throne. He looked at the flame on the altar more intensely, as if the voice came from the flame...

“Father, is that you?” the young man asked blankly. A pair of eyes that resembles the young man’s eyes—black and cold—could be seen through the flame. The very pair of eyes looked at the young man passionately.

“Ah, Diamond my son..., I’ve never seen you in as good condition as this...,” it’s as if that the one who possessed the eyes on the flame were smiling merrily on the young man.

The young Diamond smiled back for a second, but he kept his coldness in his voice, “I’m glad to hear that, Father. But I really want to know what have made you in such a good mood.”

“The guardian is back...,” said the voice again, “...No, the guardian’s daughter is back...”

“...Even so, she is still very weak...; the blood has not been awakened. This is just the best time for revenge...”

“Does Father want me to eliminate her?” the Diamond’s cold voice replied to the whisper, an evil smile clanged on his lips.

“No! No, Diamond, my dear son! Her parents had given me so much suffering until now, and death is just a way to escape from the darkness’ rage, like what happened hundreds further ago. I shall not be satisfied after hearing about the death of the cursed child... No, my son, I should ensure that she suffered for the rest of her life; she should know how it feels like to be me...”

“Tell your son what he must do, Father,” Diamond knelt before the altar and bowed his head down.

“Sell her as a slave and make sure she gets the worst master ever,” The flame was dancing fiercely on the altar. The flame dropped a bracelet right before Diamond, “Seal her power with this bracelet. There will be nothing to worry about, we’ll always be secured and safe, my son...”

Diamond returned to his throne. He examined the bracelet for a while before turning back to the flame.

“I give my blessing to you, my son...,” after a second, the image of the black eyes disappeared from the flame.

“As your wish, Father...,” Diamond clutched the bracelet in his palm, “Unio!”

Another guy rushed in. His hair was blond and he had a horn on the middle of his forehead. He knelt before Diamond with full respect.

“Are you calling me, Master Kuoro Diamond?” he asked respectfully, yet cold.

“Father has given his order. Do it!” Diamond commanded from his throne.

“His words are absolute command for me, Sire,” Unio stepped back and vanished from the room.

(To be continued)
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raimazon: The Oath of the Exiled Princess-wrote by Yuu translete by c4123n--Enjoy!   Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:37 pm

“Yawn...,” Fuu opened her mouth so wide as she woke up.

“Are you awake, Fuu?” asked B.B. Fuu could see smile clinging on her pretty face. That woman was setting up several bottles filled with ‘dangerous’ potion on the table beside Fuu’s bed.

“Morning, B.B. W-what are those bottles for? Are you making potions again?” Fuu’s body shivered as she noticed the bottles.

“Don’t be afraid, Fuu! I only renewed the translate juice. I hope this one would not give any effect on hair color.”

Fuu stared at the bottles on the table with cautious look. Fuu was reminded of the most important rule in Felbergh Village—the chief said so—NEVER DRINK ANYTHING GIVEN BY B.B.

Feeling being underestimated by Fuu, B.B. said, “I won’t fail this time! Just see!”

Fuu shook her head, then she jumped down from her bed, “I’m washing up now,” said Fuu as she took the towel hung on the door.

“I’ve prepared your clothes, it’s at the usual place,” said B.B. quickly, “Do not mess up with my dresser again, okay!”

Fuu smiled at B.B. and rushed into the bathroom.

It had been three weeks since Fuu first arrived at Felbergh Village. During those times, B.B. had been her best friend. She taught Fuu everything about Raimazon. Now, Fuu had known lot of things, from the history of Raimazon until the gossips around the village.

Fuu finished her bathe short after, and then she put on the clothes B.B. prepared for her. Actually, B.B. had suggested Fuu to wear her dresses, Fuu’s clothes—which was also brought into Raimazon—looked strange for that world. Even so, Fuu persists to wear her T-shirt and jeans rather than wearing mid age dress she used to see in fairytale books, which is more common in that world.

B.B. tried to hide Fuu’s trunk once, hoping Fuu would give up the strange outfit and started to look ‘normal’, but B.B. got her room messy instead since Fuu looked for her clothes everywhere like a baby losing its favorite pillow. B.B. was forced to return Fuu’s trunk with a condition, Fuu should let B.B. choose the clothes for her.

Fuu looked at her own reflection on the mirror. Her silver hair was now tied tidily in ponytail. Her favorite ‘No Fear’ t-shirt hung loosely on her thin body and her fade blue jeans were stuck on her legs. Fuu put on her socks, walked to the bookcase, and took one book from its place. There’s only one of B.B. books that Fuu had not read.

“Are you going to the Elder Oak again?” B.B. turned to Fuu and asked.

“Yeah,” Fuu replied, “I’ll be back rather late today, I have promised to play with the kids this afternoon,” Fuu happily walked her way out of B.B.’s house.

“Wait, Fuu!” B.B. exclaimed, “You still wear the ring I gave you, don’t you?”

“Don’t worry, I never put it off!” Fuu ran out, waving her right hand towards B.B. There was a dim blue ring on her forefinger.

B.B. smiled and shook her head lightly. It was amazing how fast Fuu could adapt in a world completely unknown to her. She was having a hard time at the beginning, but now—If not for Fuu’s unfamiliar fashion—it felt like Fuu had been living with her for years...

Jack said it was because Fuu’s hair color. Black hair was very rare in Raimazon. Only Memorian may have black hair, but now Fuu’s hair was silver, which was more common. That made the villagers no longer fear talking to Fuu. Well, clothes were another thing...

Fuu lain down on the smooth lawn near the Elder Oak and started reading the book she brought from B.B.’s house. At first, she often came to the Elder Oak to find a way back to her world, but now she gave up. She found out that the giant tree was a nice place to kill her time.

It only took a couple hours for Fuu to finish the darn thick book. She was a bookworm after all. There was no book thick enough for her. She closed the book and stood up from her position while reading the book (not a good position for reading, it will damage the eyes, especially on cloudy day like this.). Fuu shook and patted her head, trying to clean her hair from the grass stuck there while she was lying down.

“Excuse me,” a heavy, low voice surprised Fuu.

Fuu looked for the voice, there she saw an old man that looked very tired, “Can I help you?” Fuu asked politely.

“Ah, sorry, is there any village nearby?” the old man asked.

Fuu stared at that man before nodding and said, “Yes, Felbergh Village is not far from here. I am going to go there too, sir, you can come with me.”

The old man smiled with relief, “Thank you very much!” he exclaimed with joy, “My name is Brim, what’s your name?” he held out his hand waiting for Fuu to shake hands.

Fuu shook the old man’s wrinkled hand, “Fuoco Callista, Fuu for short.”

Suddenly, the old man held Fuu’s hand so tightly as if he was going to crush it. He grinned, “This work is unexpectedly easy!”

“What the hell are you doing?!” Fuu exclaimed as she tried to free her hand from the old man’s clutch. The old man tightened his grasp and put on a bracelet on Fuu’s wrist.

“Let me go, you old fart!” Fuu struggled.

“You are doomed, Miss Fuu... My current task is to capture Princess Fuoco Callista Adorabilis. I didn’t expect to find you even before I reach Felbergh...”

Unable to free her hand, Fuu kicked that man on his vital part. The old man lost his balance and loosened his clutch on Fuu’s hand, giving her a chance to escape. Fuu used this chance to run away, but the old man catch up with her before she could go far enough. The old man sprayed something on Fuu’s face, making her eyelids felt so heavy. She slowly lost her consciousness. The last thing she could see was the old man’s face before everything faded to black...

Back to top Go down
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raimazon: The Oath of the Exiled Princess-wrote by Yuu translete by c4123n--Enjoy!   Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Fuu slowly opened her heavy eyes. She could see fading image of an oil lamp floating above her. She looked around confusedly.

It was clear that she was no longer at the forest near Felbergh Village. She was now in a small wooden room. She was sitting on dry, rough straw that started hurting her smooth skin. She could hear the noise from outside. It must be the noise from a big crowd, like in a marketplace.

Fuu tried to stand herself up. She realized that her jeans were a bit ripped here and there when she tried to clean it from straw and dust. Her shabby T-shirt was now shabbier than it used to be.

Suddenly, a rectangle hole as tall as Fuu’s height opened up before her. The man who called himself Brim showed up and dragged Fuu out. She was brought to an arrogant-looked woman.

“What’s this, Brim?” asked the woman with high, loud voice, “Where is your best slave stock?”

“She is the only one left! I need to look for more people to add my stock!” it seemed that Brim was insulted by that woman.

“...But she is so dirty, and looks like a fool too,” that woman examined Fuu with underestimating look.

“Five thousand koru, take her or leave her!” Brim seemed to be losing his patience.

Brim and that woman were having bargaining conversation now. Fuu was confused; there was nothing to be sold there. What was bargained by these two people? She was too sleepy to understand the situation at once. SHE was the one who was sold.

That woman examined Fuu once more and sighed with disappointment. She unwillingly took out a bag filled with gold and gave it to Brim. Brim counted to gold inside the bag for a second before pushing Fuu towards the woman, “She is yours now!” then he walked away.

Fuu—still could not believe her current condition—willingly let the woman pulled her up.

“Hey, idiot! Walk! My son is waiting for me now, I should cook dinner for him—no—YOU should cook the dinner! We should return before dark!” the woman scolded Fuu and walked away.

“Why should I do what you tell me to?!” Fuu scolded back, she could not accept being ordered like that.

“Because I have bought you, dumb ass! Walk quickly or you won’t have your supper!” scolded the woman angrily.

Fuu walked behind the woman, still could not accept what was happening. Three weeks ago, she was claimed as a princess—and a hero too—but now she was ordered around as a slave, and that woman even called her dumb ass! ‘I’m not stupid, you hag! I’m the best student at my high school, and I am the youngest and the smartest in UI medical faculty!’ Fuu grumbled in her heart.

Call Me Unlucky! Or Maybe Call Me Lucky?

Ao Godhath was busy with his books when he heard the front door opened and closed. It’s no need to check who was coming. The sound of shoe heels and the gown tip touching the floor, it must be his mother, and Ao had been listening to that sound everyday. This time was different; there was another sound, sound of lazy, dragged steps.

Ao closed his book and tried to listen more intensely. Instead of getting clearer sound of the steps, Ao heard the soft knock on his room door, caught up with her mother’s voice—which was one octave higher whenever she was happy—calling for him.

Ao lazily stood up and opened the door to find out what his mother wanted.

“Ao honey, look, she is our new slave,” said Mrs. Godhath, pointing at a shabby, thin girl standing beside her—Fuu.

“Look after him, idiot! My son Ao will also be your master from now on! Moreover, since I’m not a cruel mistress, I’m letting you rest for today. There is your room, below the stairs,” Mrs. Godhath pointed at the stairs that led to the basement where Ao usually threw away the books that no longer interested him.

Mrs. Godhath returned to her beloved son, “Nah, dear, if you need anything, just have her do it, okay!” Mrs. Godhath smiled at Ao.

Ao looked at Fuu from head to toe. This dirty girl was wearing strange clothes that was too big for her with strange, unreadable writing (It’s ‘No Fear’, can’t he even read?). The pants she was wearing was made from a kind of sack (It’s jeans! Jeans!) And her shoes seemed to be made of rather thick leather with tidily tied ropes (He was even more stupid than his slave, he didn’t even know what sport shoes are)

Her eye color also didn’t suit her hair. Silver-haired people usually had red, green, or blue eyes, but this girl’s eyes were black. Black eyes were very rare, and Ao had never seen a silver-haired person having black eyes like hers.

Weird combination, very weird...

Ao stared at Fuu for a while before returning to his desk, reopening his book. He still had to study the history of Cirdaris before leaving for Pinakoal Collagum three months later.

“Oh, look at my son! He was studying seriously. You won’t be able to resist such thick books!” Mrs. Godhath screamed with her unique yet annoying voice, trying to insult Fuu. ‘Yes, I won’t be able to resist from reading those books!’ Fuu thought.

Ao was annoyed by her mother’s noise that he glared to her. Mrs. Godhath left, Fuu stayed—staring on Ao’s book.

Now Ao was glaring at Fuu. He was insulted; she did not look at him with any respect. At the beginning, Ao wanted to ask Fuu’s name, but he did not do so. Fuu was his slave anyway; he had the right to call her however he liked. Finally, Ao completely ignored Fuu and returned to his book.

Fuu also did not care about Ao. She suddenly thought of her ‘room’, thus walking down the stairs to the basement. Fuu’s eyes glimmered with eyes; her new room was filled with even MORE books than in B.B.’s house! She found a nice position for herself and started reading.

Ao had learnt his books for a few hours now, so he closed the books and started to ask question to himself just to see how much he could get from his study, “So, where is Pinakoal Collagum?”

It was the easiest and most basic question, but Ao seemed to have forgotten about it. Ao looked for the answer in his book, but he could not find it. Yeah, I’ve thrown the book about Pinakoal Collagum into the basement, Ao thought. However, now the basement belonged to the new slave.

Ao snorted—annoyed—as he walked his way to the stairs to the basement. There he stamped his feet to the wooden floor several times, calling, “Hey slave!”

There was no reply.

Ao hit the floor harder right on the spot above the basement. The thick dust that piled up on the basement ceiling rained down on Fuu, “Hey, stupid! If your master is calling you, come up quick! You can’t just stay silent, you bump!” Ao scolded—fed up by Fuu’s ignorance.

Fuu was very annoyed, she pounded her feet as she walked up. Fuu looked dirtier than ever for the dust that fell when Ao hit the floor just now. Fuu put her hands on her waist.

“What do you want?” Fuu asked, but it sounded more like grumble.

Ao’s left eyebrow went up, “Haven’t you ever taught about manners? Well, I should not hope much from a lowly slave like you,” Ao sounded underestimating, “Give me the book about Pinakoal Collagum, NOW!”

“No way! I’m reading it!” Fuu scolded back and tried to return to his room, bout Ao’s demand would not let her.

Ao could not keep himself patient. He kicked Fuu’s back and scolded more loudly, “SLAVE! Bring me my book or my mom would give you one thousand slashes and let you die of hunger!”

Ao succeeded. Fuu stopped and turned to him, “Okay, you tyrannical boy! Tell me what you want to know from the book!” Fuu sounded angrier than before.

“Hah, like you can answer it!” Ao underestimated that girl and started to walk away.

“Wanna bet on it?” Fuu challenged Ao.

“Huh? You’re pretty confident, aren’t you?” Ao stopped, “Now tell me where Pinakoal Collagum is! Bet you don’t know.”

Fuu sighed, disappointed. Ao’s question was excessively easy for her, “Don’t you have any harder question? It’s not exciting!” Fuu lifted her shoulder, “Well, Pinakoal Collagum is the academy in Pinakoal City, the capital city of Cirdaris which lays at the northeastern part of Easternia Isla, to the northeast of this village.”

Ao was surprised. He had never imagined that Fuu would be able to answer his question. He was more furious after seeing Fuu’s arrogant look. He threw another question, “What is Pinakoal Collagum?”

“It’s an academy that teaches people who are naturally potential to be Knightria and Alchemiten who would become part of royal army of any of the three kingdoms in Raimazon.”

“What do Knightria and Alchemiten do?” This time Ao was one hundred percent sure that Fuu would not be able to answer. There’s no slave that had enough intelligence to know about the real task of Knightria and Alchemiten.

“Alchemiten has the intelligence and concentration to cast tons of powerful spells—both defensive and offensive—and has the speed to avoid attacks. Knightria are pure fighters, they may casts spells, but they have stronger physical attacks and techniques plus invulnerable defense. Their agility helps them to overcome their slow moves. Well, Knightria aren’t supposed to think much since they have enough strength by combining physical attack and magic while Alchemiten only rely on strategy. That makes Knightria sometimes can be better than Alchemiten...,” Fuu smiled as she concluded her answer.

B.B. was the one who taught her with all those things. She told Fuu that Ylisfar had blessed her with the power of ultimate Knightria ever since she was born. Knightria were often said better than Alchemiten, which made her proud. Too bad that she didn’t get the chance to polish up her skill at Pinakoal Collagum, thanks to this stupid slavery. B.B. must be disappointed since she had enrolled Fuu’s name to the college...

It was clear on his face that Ao wasn’t happy listening to Fuu’s answer, not only because Fuu was correct, but also because Fuu said that Knightria is better than Alchemiten. Ao was born an Alchemiten! He searched his brain for an even harder question, “It seems that you are rather clever for your caste, aren’t you?” said Ao, “Let’s leave Cirdaris and Pinakoal Collagum. Have you ever heard about Memoria?”

Fuu groaned. Then she put on calm expression and nodded.

Seeing Fuu groaned, Ao smiled, “Tell me the names of the last king and queen of Memoria!”

“Queen Fayeth Callista and Praemico Adorabilis,” my own parents! Fuu added in mind.

“...And the princess?”

“Bah,” Fuu didn’t like this question, “Princess Fuoco Callista Adorabilis!” it was hard for Fuu to keep herself from saying It’s me myself!

“Nah, what about this? Are they still alive?”

This time Fuu really wished she could kill Ao. Not because he treated her like a slave, but Fuu hated every ‘stranger’ who talked about her parents, “That’s not a question!”

“Why won’t we speculate about it? Are they alive? If the legend were true, then the princess would return to this land, sealing Troj and lead her kingdom...,” Ao made an effort in humiliating Fuu through his eyes.

Fuu stared back angrily. The rage in her black eyes, it was not for having an annoying master like Ao. It was about something different, something that she could not tell to others. Only she knew how it felt when people who knew nothing bragged about her family...

“Okay!” Fuu lifted up her head arrogantly, fed up with Ao’s words, “I’m betting on it, the king and queen are dead, but their daughter will return alive!” Fuu said, promising in his heart that once she could prove herself princess, she would definitely make the situation change, she would be master and Ao would be her slave.

“Wow, never thought that you would be that confident!” Ao laughed. To him, Memoria was a mere fairytale. He didn’t even believe in The Creation, didn’t believe in Ylisfar and Troj.

“If I win, I want my freedom!” Fuu exclaimed.

“Okay, what would I get if I win?”

“...I’ll call you ‘master’...,” Fuu said surely. Even if she lost the bet, she would have been dead to call Ao ‘Master’.

Ao made a sour expression on his face, “You are obliged to do that!”

“Even if I got one hundred thousand slashes, I WILL never call you ‘Master’!” Fuu walked away elegantly downstairs, showing her true nature as the Princess of Memoria.
Back to top Go down
hailstorm

Female
Number of posts : 11
Title : the devil's master
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Raimazon: The Oath of the Exiled Princess-wrote by Yuu translete by c4123n--Enjoy!   Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:18 pm

that story was amazing!i loved it!you are very talented at writing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raimazon: The Oath of the Exiled Princess-wrote by Yuu translete by c4123n--Enjoy!   

Back to top Go down

Raimazon: The Oath of the Exiled Princess-wrote by Yuu translete by c4123n--Enjoy!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing-
Jump to: