Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:26 pm by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Is something wrong with me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male
Number of posts : 496
Title : The Omega Weapon
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Is something wrong with me?   Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:23 pm

Well, i had a run in with a nice friend who looks like hi has issues, whos emotionally unstable and untrusting because he cant see a picture of my real selfand because i take on the identity of Weregaruru whom you know the story behind [IF not i can happily post]

But back to the point, The next thing i know, i greet him and hes angry, he apologizes and gives me a hug. Then he stabs me with a sword, then himself and i heal him and he apologies once more and askes me to leave him be. i do but he says i havent read his stories, i did and now he's happy.

I find such suspicious acts for the fact he's eager to see my human form [A picture of me] When he nearly didnt accept me on Facebook.

Im beginning to question myself if there's parts of me that are immaturem if i let videos games have a effect on me, have i should put to stone the witches in my life i let into my life. If i have done you all wrong more then i could not see.

ISthere somethings about me that must change?

Phoenix...what have i done you wrong.

Break me will and please let me know the foundations i built upon are sand, not a sturdy rock.

Love..what do i lack in knowledge?

Kaisuto, where am i unfaithful?

Forgive me if im like this, and i dont know if this belongs here or in debates, if so move it.

Forgive me for being so sad.

Im under great confusion and sadness, and i shouldnt for this Christmas, Phoenixgirl..

I owe you so much for what you've done for me, I will always love you like the most mature sister i know.

Love, I thankl you for being my sister as well. And willing to let me help you when you needed help. But i can see Phoenix has better advice then I. Im just happy to provide love for you and a shoulder when you need it.

Laisuto, words cannot express, thanks for being my brother.

Merry Christmas too all, God bless and love to you all ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Anime_Marai/index.php?act=idx
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 54962
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Is something wrong with me?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:15 am

Hi Omega,

I'm sorry that you're going through such a difficult time this holiday season when we all should be happy. (I read Love's post, too, and it made me so sad.) Sad

I'm not sure who your friend is although I can make some guesses. If it is someone younger than yourself, it's possible that he may have some issues that he needs to deal with (the adolescence thing and all that).

I'm not really sure how much I can help without knowing who this person is but if this person continued treating me like this (and I've had people like that), I tend to shut them out. They're not worthy of me having to deal with that kind of pain. (And people know how much emotional pain I've suffered this year.) But that's just me.

I don't know if it's my place to say what's wrong with you because everyone has their flaws as well as their weaknesses. But I think that if I could point out one thing (and this is putting it nicely), I'd say that the one thing generally that might annoy me is when people don't always exercise tact. Like there are some things that can be said publicly and other things that should be kept quiet. Also, I think if people can't understand how others feel, that's fine but I would say not to pretend that one does understand. I don't know if that makes sense but anyway.

I do hope that things get better for you, Omega. I'm sorry that I've been busy a lot this half of the year. It helps to keep my mind occupied and all that. Hug

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Is something wrong with me?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:33 am

Dear Omega,

I'm sorry to hear that things had not been running so smoothly for you this Christams. You are a sweet person and I don't see why anyone could be mad at your for petty things.

I don't know your friend so I can't say much about him...But if you wondering if you are immature for letting videos games have a effect on you...If you feel that you can't differentiate play and what is real, you might want to stop for a while and sort things out. From what I understand from your situation, your friend seemed to be a needy person who acts immaturely when he does not seem to get his way. I don't quite understand what are his intentions with the hugging then stabbing you part...Being curious about what your online friends look like is quite common but when one becomes very eager to know more than what the other is comfortable in revealing is kind of distrubing.

People do not want to reveal their real names, information or picture online for security reasons and so on. I personally dislike people who overly eager and constantly pester me for such information, I had met several online people like that and I personally don't feel comfortable at all with them and therefore I would refuse to give them any information until I could feel that I could trust them. (For those who don't know more about me like my name and stuff..., please don't feel. It's not that I don't trust you or anything, maybe it is just that I haven't really got into much conversation with you yet)

Omega, please don't be too sad or trouble over this...As much as we want to trust and believe in everyone, there are times when we meet people whom we can't connect with like how we normally do. It takes two to tango and if only one person is doing all the effort to build a connection with the other, the friendship (or any other relationship) won't be strong. If your friend can't afford to try to understand you and continues with his ways, I'm afraid to say that your friendship might not be a very smooth passage ahead. Try talking things over with him and hopefully you two can work out something to help both of you move forward.
Back to top Go down
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is something wrong with me?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:50 pm

...*hugs Elie and Phoenix*

Im sorry then for pestering you with things you no longer want to hear sister.

And im sorry im like this Elie, It feels good to get this off my chest ^_^

*kisses em both* thank you so much.

Ill be happy and joyful and filled with suger and plums ^_^
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Is something wrong with me?   Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:12 am

@Omega
Everyone has their ups and downs...so don't feel too bad for being sad....It is only natural that people feel sad when they are sad, and happy when they are happy Smile It is better and more healthier in a sense to let it out rather than to keep it inside of you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is something wrong with me?   Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:18 am

I iknow...

Thank you.

Phoenix is just not around much as she used too...

Love is going through rough times and i miss chatting with her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is something wrong with me?   

Back to top Go down

Is something wrong with me?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: