Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Today at 12:48 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:20 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:24 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

To Save the World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 54738
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: To Save the World   Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:18 am

To Save the World

Close your eyes and imagine yourself transported into a world which isnít too different from your own, or so you think. This world is just like any other, with beautiful flowers blooming and trees sprouting. The sky is so clear with the sun shining brightly and puffy white clouds surrounding the sun, just enough to give the scene a picturesque look but yet not block the sunís rays.

However, take a look closer at this world and the beauty is a faÁade. In reality, this world is a dark one, full of evil minions, commanders, and a destructive witch who can brainwash newcomers into her world at will. Some may know this world as Rathia and the evil witch is simply known as the Deceiver. Very few know her real name.

Now enter one of the heroes of our story. When she first entered the world of Rathia, she was captivated by its beauty and the friendly people living in it, unaware that the Deceiver really had evil purposes in mind for anyone who entered it. On the surface, the Deceiver appeared as a goddess, speaking words of joy and happiness throughout the land. But once the Deceiver was able to lure newcomers into her world, she would cast a spell and brainwash them, believing that all she did was good and not allowing them to think for themselves or voice their own opinions.

This is the story of two heroes who found out the terrible truth behind Rathia and together vowed to find a way to its destruction and bring truth into those who had been brainwashed. One of the heroes who had entered this land was Trisha, a bright, young lady who first found her way to Rathia through word of mouth. Trisha was so fascinated by this world that she decided to stay. Little did she know that this was the Deceiverís plan-to lure Trisha into this world and slowly turn her into one of her dark minions. Throughout her time on Rathia, Trisha made ďfriendsĒ and even gained the Deceiverís trust. At one time, the Deceiver even gave Trisha a position of power as her right hand guard, to guide more newcomers into her world. What Trisha didnít know, though, was that the Deceiverís real plan was to use Trisha to lure more good people into Rathia and slowly change their minds to embrace evil. For Trisha was one of the good ones, one who wouldnít allow evil to consume her. She would always stand by her principles, no matter how much people didnít care for them.

In the meantime, another hero enters our story. She was Nerine (nothing to do with Nerine from Adventure RP lol), a younger girl than Trisha. Nerine met Trisha in Rathia and the two of them slowly became friends. They found out that they had quite a lot of similarities, such as having similar family backgrounds and interests. Thus, they were able to click although like good friends, sometimes they would bicker. However, like good friends, they would make up afterwards and they were there for each other through the good times and the bad times.

So everything was going good for both Trisha and Nerine. Trisha had a position of power in Rathia and Nerine was very happy for her, as were some others. However, two of the Deceiverís commanders, Mr. Expert and his wife Kayless, were very angry about Trishaís promotion to power. They knew that Trisha was a pure good one, one whose soul ultimately would never be turned over to evil. So thus began the evil coupleís plot to
remove Trisha from power. The two spread lies about Trisha to others in Rathia, saying how Trisha started fights in the world and pretended to be a victim. The truly dark ones believed Mr. Expert and Kayless and made Trishaís time in power miserable. Trisha cried, turned to her friends for help. While some of her friends were there to comfort her, others turned their backs on her and encouraged the taunting and bullying. In the end, Trisha was removed from power because Trisha did something to the Deceiver that she didnít like. Trisha spoke up on how the Deceiverís #2 commander, Mrs. Shameless, abused her power and didnít consult Trisha on an area which concerned her. The Deceiver absolutely adored Mrs. Shameless so much that right then there, the Deceiver made the decision to remove Trisha from power.

The Deceiver thought that everything would be solved now and even foolishly believed that Trisha would stay in Rathia. However, being removed and the hurt that Trisha felt made her think about things. Trisha decided to leave Rathia for a time to think things over and to recover from the pain and the hurt that her heart held. Once Trisha was away from Rathia, she found out some terrible truths about that place, which shocked her. She tried to speak those truths out to others, to warn them of the evils of Rathia but once the Deceiver found out what Trisha did, she sent an order to all her commanders to not allow Trisha to ever return to Rathia. The Deceiver made it a point to smear Trishaís good name and unfortunately, as the commanders were brainwashed under the Deceiverís spell, they believed her.

Trisha cried, thinking to herself of how the Deceiver could do this to her. She really believed that the Deceiver was good but here she was, revealing her true colors.

You might ask what happened to Nerine? She stayed in Rathia for a little while but then made the wise decision to leave Rathia, to create her own world so different from Rathia-a world where all would be welcomed warmly and sincerely. Eventually, Trisha, after wandering in different worlds for some time, found her way to Nerineís world, a world called the Light. Nerine had found Trisha and introduced her to this world. Trisha ended up liking this world a lot and decided to stay. Nerine, knowing that Trisha was a good person with a kind heart, decided to grant Trisha a position of power in the Light, to welcome and guide newcomers and give them a home, a place where deception wasnít used to make people stay, where truth is told rather than continual lies.

Trisha thanked Nerine with all of her heart and even shed tears of happiness, for she never thought that she would ever find a warm, welcoming place after what happened to her on Rathia. She was so grateful to Nerine and for all the warmth and friendship that they have shared. Now Trisha knew what it meant to have a friend. A friend is someone who will stand by you, believe in you, no matter what others say or how they try to smear oneís name. A friend will defend one another up to the very end, for each would do that for the other. That is what friendship is all about and even though Trisha suffered a lot of pain because of Rathia and the Deceiver, she knew that with Nerineís support, she could overcome it and eventually find a way to bring truth and light into those who, to this day, are still brainwashed in Rathia.

*Note: I used the words ďRathiaĒ and ďKaylessĒ from Kinnisonís story The Prophecy of Rathia. I hope itís ok that I did that.

**Note: I wanted to write more but then this story would have really been long. O_O But if anyone is interested in me continuing it, let me know. Smile

Thank you for making my new set, Love. †^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 52966
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: To Save the World   Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:44 am

I'd really love it if there was a continuation for this story. I really like it. ^^

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: To Save the World   Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:23 pm

Lol sweet Razz

You can use the Rathia, but as for the Kayless, it should be Kaytesis Razz
Don't forget NiJaynon and Craftaka Razz
Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 54738
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: To Save the World   Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:07 pm

@Love:

Thanks. I'm happy that you like it. I will probably continue with the story since I really wanted to write more. Will do so when I get some free time. ^^

@Kinnison:

lol Thanks for the correction. I might keep it as Kayless for now. Hmm, not sure how to put Craftaka in it and as for NiJaynon, I changed his name to Mr. Expert. I thought it was funnier to do so. Razz

Thank you for making my new set, Love. †^^
Back to top Go down
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: To Save the World   Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:31 am

Yeah, but I like Mr. Sarcastic Persistent Empty-head better Razz
Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
Sponsored content