Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Yesterday at 5:23 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:20 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:24 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

The Lost Devil - Novel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 52968
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:21 pm

Chapter 20: A new life, a new friend

I wondered whose voice that could be. His voice was gentle and kind, although somewhat cold. I hesitantly turned around and in front of me, I saw a young blonde-haired guy who looked around 15 or 16 years old. He had brown eyes and looked calm and cold. He wore poor clothes as well, not differently from the others. And better, he was a god.

I quietly wiped my tears and doing my best to stop weeping, I replied in whispers, “I- I am fine. Who are you?”

I saw a look of doubt and concern on his face. “One of the slaves here,” he replied, “they call me WILLIAM.”

I was a bit surprised to see him lying next to me. When Frank brought me there, I didn’t see him. I wondered if my thoughts made me not realize that a guy has come and lay next to me.

“When...have you come here? I didn’t see you.” I replied.

“Ahh well, I only came here a few seconds ago. And I heard your puffs so I asked you what’s wrong.”

Despite his coldness and calm looks, the guy had a gentle look in his eyes. He looked very different from Jason, who had a sneaky, sly look.

“You...work for Frank as well?”

“Why, I do,” he replied, “cause I have to.”

“You have to?” I asked confusedly, wondering what he meant by that.

“Frank is a jerk, it’s true,” he replied, “but he is kind enough to offer us a home and food. Without him, we would starve.”

I saw that despite his age, he wasn’t very different from the others towards Frank. But looking at it, I wasn’t very different, too. I had accepted working for Frank just because I didn’t want to starve or go homeless.

“How were you caught?” He asked me, after a pause of silence.

“I was going to the king and the queen of gods with one of my...friends,” I replied, and when I mentioned a ‘friend’ I mean Miss Janet, may peace be upon her. * “but some thugs attacked us and well, ummm I ran away to this city, ending up with that jerk Jason tricking me.”

Surprisingly, he looked angry when I mentioned Jason. He could have burst out if it wasn’t that there were children sleeping nearby.

“What?!” He shouted ‘quietly’. “That jerk! I can’t understand how he can bear the guiltiness of his actions, if he actually feels any.”

I raised an eyebrow and replied, “Umm is Jason that bad?”

“Humph, bad?” He replied annoyingly, “If there is any jerk after Frank, then it’s Jason. If Frank isn’t here to shout at the young children, then Jason is here. If Frank isn’t here to make us suffer of his beats and insults, then Jason is here. I never saw such a pervert before. But that’s only the least of it all.”

It seemed that Jason had a really bad reputation around. But I wondered what the other ‘worse’ things are.

“Umm the least of it? Is there anything worse than that?”

“Why, there is,” he replied, smirking, “He is a pervert with the girls, if you get me now. We were lucky there were no old girls here and that all of them were too young. But that you are here, I advice you to be careful, really careful.”

What!? That jerk! That’s why he dragged me into it? Is that why he brought me to Frank?!

* This is a phrase used by Muslims when mentioning dead people. I am not sure if it also goes for other religions but oh well.

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 54740
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:08 am

O_O Poor Rosaline. Now we find out why Jason captured her. Shocked

Bryan: That herk better not touch my Rosaline or else! Mad

Yup, definitely looks like this Jason jerk is worse than Zak.

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Before I begin, I should say that this chapter may have some violence and it's a bit similar to one of Nerine's Past's chapters, but with more violence. Just putting a friendly warning.

Chapter 21: Good and bad guys

My new life was not pleasant at all. I was a slave, a servant for a heartless jerk who knew only how to torture children and torment them to get what he wanted. Frank was so cruel with everyone, whether young or old. He had no mercy for the young ones especially. If a child comes back home with a lot of money out of selling the things Frank gives him, he would get a dinner and sleep peacefully. However, if he comes back with empty hands, then not only he would sleep with no dinner, but before sleep there must be at least twenty slashes from Frank’s deadly whip, then he would go to bed in tears.

I was not treated any different. I was treated harshly and I had to survive through pain, starving and tears. I did my best to do my work well (just to save myself from Frank only) but sometimes I did not succeed. It was hard to sell things in such a poor, dirty village. Sometimes I would be lucky and find some people who would agree to buy things from me but that would be rare. So my life was mostly painful.

As for Jason, I kept an eye watching out from him. I noticed that he keeps looking at me most of times. Sometimes he would look at me suspicious looks which would freak me out. Sometimes he would even touch me with some inappropriate touches. I realized what William meant by his words.

William, however, was a great friend indeed. He would even sometimes protect me from Frank. That wouldn’t be always, but often. He proved to be a great help and I was glad he was there by my side.

It looked like Frank – as I had expected – would not keep his promise that he would help me to find a way to go to the King and Queen of the gods’ world. I didn’t want to keep that for long, however, and I knew that I would not accept staying with Frank for long.

That was just a summary of my miserable life with Frank. I had a hard time being his servant and slave. I used to protect the little children from Frank’s slashes, as I couldn’t bear to watch them being tortured like that.

Putting that aside, Jason proved to be a real jerk. One day, I decided to follow him to see what he really did. I saw the truth to myself, for I saw him just as Tina told me, pick pocketing. I so wanted to catch him and present him to the law, but I thought about Frank’s punishment for putting one of his best guys in jail.

Pick pocketing was not the only dirty work that brat could do, however. I kept William’s words very well in mind – He is a pervert with girls – and I used to avoid him. But he was a worse brat than I thought he would be.

One night after work, I went into the small bathroom in which we – the slaves – could do our things. I was still wearing that dress Miss Janet had given me because I had nothing else to wear. Frank was not there, too and most of the children were still out or some were sleeping. Forgetting to the lock the door, I slowly began to put off my dress beginning from the upper part as I intended to have a bath. However, I was freaked out when suddenly the door began to open and behind it was Jason. I quickly covered the upper part of my body before he would see it. Angrily, I said,

“You -! How dare you enter on me like that?! Can’t you knock on the door first!?”

He had a sly look on his face, however, and he didn’t look guilty over what he has done. He actually approached me and I backed out.

“What the...Don’t you understand? Get out! You are a jerk. How can you enter on me like that and instead of backing off, you only approach me more?!”

But it didn’t look that I was scaring him. He actually looked as if he had entered on me on purpose. He approached me and I backed out until I hit the wall with my back. He then was so close to me that our faces could have almost touched.

Slyly, he whispered, “Say...have I ever told you how beautiful you are?”

I was enraged at him and angrily, I yelled, “You jerk! Why don’t you just get out before I scream?”

He laughed quietly and then got hold of me tightly. I tried to free myself and I even almost screamed. But to shut me up, he leaned in and kissed me violently. The kiss was a forced one, a one that didn’t show anything from any love or care- anything but jerkiness. I tried hard to free myself but I couldn’t; he was darn so strong. I even began to hit him toughly but even that didn’t work. Slowly, I was beginning to feel dizzy and weak. I didn’t know whether it was because of the kiss or because I was actually tired, but it didn’t change anything. I felt faint and slowly I thought I was losing consciousness. Although my face showed this feeling, that jerk Jason didn’t care the bit.

He continued kissing me violently like that and I was trying to get free weakly. It was sudden though when I heard a blow and slowly I felt that I am being freed. I was closing my eyes then because I felt so tired and slowly, I fell on the ground with nobody holding me violently. When I opened my eyes slowly, I saw William fighting with Jason, probably to defend me.

Punching him in the face, William yelled, “You jerk! Haven’t I told you to keep away from her!?!”

Jason tried to return the punches, replying, “Humph! And what does it have to do with you? Unless you would like to have the girl first, of course.”

I saw that William looked very angry at that comment and he gave Jason a final blow, making him fall on the ground. He yelled after that, “Get up and go away! And if you dare to touch her again, I will tell Frank and he will set things off with you!”

It looked like that when William mentioned Frank, Jason got somehow scared- or at least backed off. He slowly stood up and wiped his mouth, replying, “I’ll get you for that later, William.”

He then left, leaving me on the ground and William enraged all alone.

A few seconds after, I felt William holding me gently. He asked in a gentle voice, “Are you alright?”

Although I was tired and weak, I replied softly, “I- I am, just tired. I should have been more careful, sorry.”

He gave a small smile and replied, “No, its ok. That jerk is superior anyway and it would be hard to keep away from him. But don’t worry; he should leave you alone now.”

I returned the smile and replied, “Thanks, William. And again, sorry for the trouble.”

That incident proved to me what a jerk Jason really was. I felt so much like killing him and getting revenge for what he did, but I couldn’t. I felt that I should keep things quiet, for the other children’s sake. I just wanted to get away- to get away from here and go back to my home. I missed Lessire. I missed everything there. I missed Rosalind, even though she has betrayed me. I felt so lonely. I wished that Sebastian was there; to hold me and comfort me. But he was gone, I knew that. And nothing could ever return him. What I could do, was to listen and obey a brat’s orders, waiting for fate to get me away from this airless place.

Okay, so this maybe the last chapter you get for quite a while. I am not sure but if I have time to update before I travel, I will. For now, enjoy this chapter (which I somewhat enjoyed writing XD) and see if there are any new chapters after June. ^^

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:43 am

Awww, I hope Rosaline gets away from that horrible place. Sad

Bryan: Man, that jerk! Can I get him? Please? Pretty please?

(phoenix to Love: Hmm it looks like Bryan is asking for permission to beat up Jason. Razz )

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:55 am

(Love to phoenix: lol I sure don't mind. XD)

For Bryan: Yup, you can go ahead. Jason deserves it anyway. lol

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Wed May 06, 2009 12:02 am

Here is a little surprise for everyone...a new chappie! ^^

Chapter 22: A desperate try

My misery continued as I lived in that place with the other children and Frank torturing us. The word 'mercy' did not know the way to that brat's heart. He was a total ignorant brute.

It continued on like that for three years, in which I've become 16 years old. But I was no longer the gentle kind Rosaline. The miserable life which I've led made me stronger and tougher, more ready to fight dangers. It made me much harder, but I was still kind and passionate at the heart.

After spending three years, I finally grew tired and I was completely fed up with that life. I did not want to spend my whole life serving a brat. I wanted to run away and I intended to do that by any means. I couldn't keep going on like that any longer. I wanted to go back home and Frank would not help me go to the devils' world.
However, I could not run away alone and leave behind all those poor children behind. I felt so much pity for them and I did not want to leave them to suffer. I wanted to take them with me, to go somewhere safe, away from being slashed and tortured. We were all seven in total. (Including me and William, excluding Jason.)

It happened that one day, while I was doing the work for Frank as usual, I saw some new but a beautiful carriage in town. I found out that it was going to Cephiron and ready to take passengers. I was pretty happy and I asked how much was the cost and when was the trip. The trip was on that night, and the cost was 20 gold per person.

I am not sure whether the cost satisfied me or not, but it was not a so bad price. Later that day after work, I managed to get all the children along with William for a little discuss. I told them of everything from the carriage to the cost. I told them what a pretty city Cephiron was, and how can we start a new life there.

The children were pretty happy to know that they may be able to leave this dirty place. But to know that we needed 140 gold, that was a difficulty. After we had put our whole money with each other, it could only count 40 gold, so we needed 100 more.

"Now what are we going to do?" William asked, a bit annoyed that the money we had was not enough. "40 gold are only enough for two persons to leave."

Tina was there with us of course and she replied, "We need 100 gold more…how can we going to get that sum of money?"

I thought about it for a second. Frank always gets the money we get from work. I was pretty sure that he had much more than only 100 gold. If we could…

But it looked like I was rather thinking aloud. William heard me and said, "You want us to…steal from Frank?"

I looked on at him and replied, "Well, and why not? That jerk always gets the money we get. And losing only 100 gold isn't much of a big deal."

Tina looked scared and replied, "But how can we do that? And if Sir Frank found out, we are going to be so dead."

William then said, "The idea does not seem so bad. I know that tonight, Frank will be out for some time, and Jason would go with him. That would make things easy. We can get the money and then set off."

Everything was agreed then. A bit after midnight, Frank and Jason left, thinking that we were all asleep. William quietly slipped into Frank's room and searched around for the money. He could find a very well sum of 100 gold and then he quickly went back to us. We were all ready for the journey and we quietly slipped into the night and off to the carriage.

It was a dark and a scary night and the village was unseeingly quiet. After 15 minutes of walking, we finally got to the carriage which was going to make us leave this horrible village. We paid the cost and one after one, the children got into the carriage. William entered as well and gave me his hand so that I would jump in as well but as I gave him my hand, my other hand touched my chest and I realized something. No! Sebastian's necklace! It was not around my neck! I must have forgotten it back in Frank's place. But what could I do then?
Should I turn back just for that necklace? But it was my love's necklace and I did not want to leave it. I ought to get it back; I had to get it back!

I hopped off the carriage and was going to run when William yelled, "Rosaline! Where the heck are you going!?"

I turned around to him and replied, "My necklace, I forgot it! I must get it back!"

"But there is no time! The carriage will leave within minutes!" He replied.

"Go without me! I won’t go without my necklace."

"But Rosaline…" He was about to continue but I did not give him any more chances. I started to run back to Frank's place. I had a very little hope of getting back in time although it looked impossible. It was wintry time of the year and slowly it was starting to rain. I ran and ran under the water and on the mud of the streets.

At last, I got back to the dirty house again. I hoped that Frank was not back yet and it seemed that he was not as the house was so quiet. I ran to our room and searched for my necklace right and left desperately. It took a while but I could finally find it under my pillow.

I was happy and relieved and then I thought of going back to the carriage. I did not know whether it had left or not but I had a little hope that it had not. I opened the door and was about to run off when suddenly, a tough hand caught my arm and prevented me from moving. And as I looked around, I saw that face of his looking into mine- Frank.

"Where are the children, lass?" He asked me in a deep warning voice, with a very deep look of anger.

"I-I don't know." I replied.

"Don't lie to me!" He pulled me to him and smashed me with my back into the wall. It hurt very much and he closed the door behind him with a loud voice.

"I told you, I don’t know!" I replied again. I was determined not to let him know that the children have left or run away. I did not want him to find them after all.

But my words only made me angrier. He approached me and caught me harshly from my hair, looking as if he was ready to smash my head in the wall.

"Tell me then, lass…where were you going?"

I gulped and whispered, "I-I was going to-to…." But really, I didn’t know how to reply this time. I thought of a good excuse but I could come up with none. I stayed silent and soon, I felt some burning tears coming down my cheeks.

He frowned and with a harsh blow, he slammed me into the ground and I screamed in pain. He then caught me up again from my arm this time and said,
"Where are the children, girl?"

I wanted to hide it but I thought of no reason to. The children must have already left so it was pointless to keep hiding it.

"They-they ran away, all of them." I whispered. My teeth were crinkling and I was trembling. My heart was beating fast and there was blood on my cheek and lips. "I helped them to." I dared to tell.

Frank looked as if the whole world's anger was put in him. He repeated, "Ran away, all of them? And you…helped them?"

I nodded slowly with more tears coming and before I knew it, I was smashed again into the ground, but that time it was much tougher. Frank then continued beating me, pulling me from my hair, smashing me multiple times into the ground and into the wall and hitting me with other stuff like a chair and a vase. I thought he would beat me to death. I was paining and more and more, I screamed louder and louder. My arm had blood and my face was full of dust, tears and blood as well. I looked simply horrible and more, I was paining so much.

At last, he dragged me to the door and like a mad man; he threw me out, yelling, "Go out! Run away, like you want! See who can feed you and make you live! Shoo!" He then slammed the door closed, and left me breathless on the ground

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Wed May 06, 2009 12:57 am

O_O I'm speechless...Uhh, Bryan wants to say something.

Bryan: I hate that Frank! Please, please let me go after him. How dare he hurt my Rosaline! No one hurts her and gets away with it. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Sun May 31, 2009 9:20 am

Chapter 24:Lost

How can I ever describe how have I looked back there on the ground? I looked horrible, absolutely horrible. I was almost dead. My body was full of bruises and signs of being beat. There was blood pouring out of my nose and mouth. My hair was completely messed and even cut because of Frank pulling it every time he beat me. Worse than that, I hardly breathed. My heart beat so fast and I couldn’t breathe well. I don’t know if it was because of fear or shock or disappointment or despair. I felt so desperate then. What would I do? My only chance to go back to Cephiron was lost. The carriage must have had already left. And I knew no one to help me or a place to stay at. And with the horrible look I was in, I didn’t know if I would survive.

I think I was almost of consciousness because I didn’t feel anything around me then. All I saw was darkness and I felt too weak to blur it away. I felt too weak to stand up on my feet. I wanted to lie down, to sleep. But then as I thought, I was lying down in front of Frank’s house. It wasn’t really safe to stay there and I had to get up.

Slowly, I began to collect myself and tried to stand on my feet although that was very difficult. I felt so weak and so drained off. Bit by bit, though, and leaning on the wall, I began to stand up. When I looked at the ground below me, I saw blood. My arm was full of blood as well and my mouth was pouring blood. Anybody could imagine worse than this?

Weakly as ever, I began to walk away from Frank’s house. I wouldn’t say that I walked really. I made a step each 5 minutes, and leaning on a wall nearby. I had to walk holding my arm because it was paining so much, but so was all of my body.

I walked and it began to rain even heavier than before. The rain that was falling made me wet and washed my bruises, showing how ugly they really were. But if it wasn’t for the rain, the people passing by would have seen the tears that were trickling down my cheeks. Why was all of this happening? Three years I have been in this hell. I have lost of all my beloved ones in a day and spent three years alone. Why did this happen? Why was I alone then?

I continued on and after about an hour or so (I don’t know, I didn’t have a watch with me then) I was away enough from Frank’s house. But I was still in that dirty town and that was nothing to be happy about.

As I walked, people who had umbrellas and were still walking in the street kept looking at me in a strange manner. But I wouldn’t blame them. I definitely looked weird and strange, enough to be stared at. But I did my best to ignore them and ignore their looks. I looked down as I walked. There was mud on the streets and drops of my blood. But where was I going? I didn’t know. I had nowhere to go to. It was like I was stuck in that town. I didn’t know. I just wanted to be back to my home, to Lessire…somewhere where I would sleep at comfortably with nobody to boss me around. But even my beloved ones there back stabbed me. Rosalind betrayed me and sacrificed me so that she would live. Biggest clue was that she left me for three years with no question. I bet she didn’t even care to search for me anywhere. And I don’t think my father did either, if he knew that I disappeared in the first place.

As I was thinking these thoughts, I didn’t realize that I was walking in the center of the street and that there was a carriage coming up so fast in my face. As soon as I heard it, I looked up and I could see its horses running into me if it wasn’t that I quickly went away and threw myself on the ground on the other side, with it passing by me as fast as a train. But as I laid down there on the ground, I couldn’t continue any longer. I couldn’t get up again. I was getting dizzier and dizzier and that was it. It wasn’t long before I passed out. It was like I fell asleep, in a long deep sleep, a sleep I didn’t want to wake up from.

I have the chapter after this one written but I am waiting for comments. :-D

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:52 am

Time to comment. Wink

Bryan: My poor Rosaline. Why were people so cruel to my love? Sad

As for me, I'm curious to know if the people in the carriage help Rosaline out.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:42 am

Hmm not really. Read on.

Chapter 25: Big Surprise

I was sleeping so deeply that I didn’t feel myself at all. I slept as never before. It was my first time to sleep so deeply in a really, really long while. For the first time, I feel somewhat comfortable and calm. I didn’t know and I didn’t care what was going around me that time. All I wanted was some peace, some quiet.

However, though, I couldn’t sleep forever. I slept so long but it was time for me to wake up. Slowly, I began to open my eyes and I saw a beautiful white light shining. I covered my eyes with my arm because the light was so strong on my eyes and then I noticed that my arm was wrapped with bandages. I soon realized that my whole body was. My face, my arms and my chest, every place I was hurt on was bandaged. The blood was washed and I looked in a much better state than that I was in that night. I was wearing a green dress, a much better one than the spoiled one I had. But who did that for me?

When I looked around me, I saw that I was in a warm comfortable room. It was well-furnished and was of a good quality. It was the morning’s sun that went through the windows and shone so brightly that woke me up. It was a beautiful view but I wondered where I was. Who could have possibly found me and put me in that beautiful room? I wondered.

Suddenly, though, the room’s door opened. I looked ahead and from it, I saw a middle-aged lady who looked in her late thirties or early forties pass through. She had short dark green hair and wore a beautiful white gown.

Once she looked at me, she smiled at me warmly and said, “Ahh you are finally awake.”

Despite her good and kind appearance, I couldn’t help but get a little frightened. I covered myself up with the blanket in fear and looked at her strangely. I felt as if I was a stranger in a weird land.

The lady came up to me and sat down next to me in a chair nearby. She looked at me with a kind look and said, “Ahh you are looking much better today. Are you feeling better, though? You have been sleeping for three days now.”
I wondered if she was the one who helped me and put me there. But after all what I have gone through, I learnt not to trust anyone easily, no matter how they looked.

“I-I am ok. Who-who are you?” I asked weakly. I wasn’t completely strong yet and I was still lying down, too weak to get up.

The lady put her hand to her mouth and giggled a bit quietly. She then replied, “Oh please excuse me, my child. I was rude not to present myself. I am LADY KATHERINE LA GARAMOND. But you can call me Kate, sweetie.”

I looked at her with a strange look. I didn’t know whether to trust her or not but she looked kind enough. She helped me and treated me and her face doesn’t have any signs of bad means.

After some moments of silence, she then asked, “What’s your name, child?”

I faintly replied, “Rosaline.”

“Oh what a beautiful name. Who chose that name for you, sweetie?”

“Umm my parents.” I replied, with a bit of confusion.

“Ahh why, your parents have a beautiful taste of choosing names. The name ‘Rosaline’ means ‘a beautiful rose’. And I can tell that the name absolutely suits you, sweetie.”

I blushed and replied, “Thank you, ma’am.”

She then replied, “Ahh now, now, I said you can call me Kate. No need for formality.”

I nodded my head slowly but I stayed silent for a few minutes. I then said, “Umm are you the one who brought me here?”

Lady Katherine nodded her head and replied, “Ahh yes, my child. I was with my servants back there in that place when we saw you from a distant faint and fall on the floor unconscious. We thought we should help you.”
I looked confused and replied, “Are we in the same village? I mean, where are we now?”

Lady Katherine replied, “We are in my house, my child, outside that village. We are near Cephiron. You know of the place, I am sure, despite being a devil. It’s a famous place here in the gods’ world; being the main city of all.”

I nodded and replied, “Umm why, yes, I know it. I’ve been there once.”

She nodded and replied, “I see. My child, you are a young devil here alone in the large gods’ world. Isn’t it true that you are alone?”

I nodded and replied, “Yes…how did you know?”

“I can see it through the sadness in your eyes. It’s pretty clear that you have gone through a lot. Tell me, my little girl, why were you unconscious back there on the ground? What happened to you? We saw when the carriage almost hit you but before it, you even looked…miserable.”

I didn’t know how to reply to that. Should I have told her about my past? Should I have told her about everything that happened to me? Should I tell her about Rosalind’s betrayal, the reason that came with me to here in the first place, and then Miss Janet trying to help me and getting killed in the process and tell her about Frank who imprisoned children to work for him? Should I have told her how he beat us all and made us starve, and how the children all escaped except me?

Noticing the silence that I was in and how my face had looks of sadness and regret, Lady Katherine said, “Is it so bad, my dear? You can tell me, sweetie. I promise I won’t tell anyone, you can trust me.”

I sighed and thought to myself that there was no need to hide it. Even if Lady Katherine had bad intentions, knowing my past won’t be a big deal.

I took a deep breath and with a heavy heart began to tell her my story. I told her how happy I was once in Lessire, living a peaceful happy life with my parents and sister and my love. I told her of my mother’s death that changed everything, making my father go live away from us and leaving me and Rosalind alone.
I told her that how despite that, I was still happy because I had Sebastian and Rosalind by my side. But then I told her how one day, everything changed when Sebastian was violently killed and I could have been, too, if it wasn’t that I was lucky enough. I told her of Rosalind’s betrayal then and how she sacrificed me so that she would live herself.

That all was just enough to make me tear up but worse was to follow. I then told her how Jason found me and took me to Frank to imprison me and enslave me, and how I had to be a servant for three years, getting beat and getting starved. At last, I told her of how we tried to escape, and how everyone succeeded but me.

At the end of my story, I was crying heavily in Lady Katherine’s arms. She was so kind to me and she hugged me warmly and I felt as if I was in my mother’s arms. I felt so warm in the first time in a while. I cried and cried and Lady Katherine didn’t mind. She welcomed me in her arms and allowed me to weep freely, to let out all the anguish and pain that was sealed inside my heart.

All of a sudden though, there was a knock on the door. Lady Katherine broke off the motherly hug she was giving me and I wiped away my tears. She then said,
“Come in.”

The door opened and I couldn’t believe my eyes, for I saw someone I didn’t expect to see at all. In front of me, I saw my old friend, my best pal, my dearest companion, William.

Back to top Go down
animae

Female
Number of posts : 46
Title : Princess of the Cherryblossoms
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:59 am

hey there love ive been readin ure story n i think its goin really great. wow n i cant believe williams back !!! YAY flower . CANT WAIT FOR MORE. hope u post em quick!!
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:06 am

Time for Bryan to comment. Wink

Bryan: Yays! My Rosaline is safe. Whew. ^^ *gets a little jealous over William*

(phoenix to Love: Uh oh. Hmm looks like Bryan is a little jealous. Razz )

Back to top Go down
animae

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:08 am

lol whos bryan phoenix??
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:11 am

Ahh animae, he's one of my RP characters in Adventure RP. You should check out the RP section and read up the threads for it. It's a pretty long thread, though. XD

And in the RP, he's currently Rosaline's husband so that's why the reaction. Razz

Back to top Go down
animae

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:14 am

ahhh i get it now.sure ill check it out
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:28 am

Yays! A new reader. ^^ I am glad you liked the story, animae.

And seriously, I don't know why is Bryan jealous. I mean, come on, you are already her husband. Razz

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:25 pm

Chapter 26: Hopeful Sunshine

I cannot say that I was not happy to see William; I was very happy to see him. But as much as I was happy to see my old friend again, I was so astonished. How could William have found me? I was so speechless. I stared at silently with a full look of surprise. How surprised I was.

However, it didn’t look that he was surprised, too. Actually, he had a smile on his face. And he didn’t look as usual. He wore clean and tidy clothes and he looked handsome and attractive.

“I am glad you are awake now, Rosaline,” I heard him say and then he turned to Lady Katherine, continuing, “Thank you for taking care of my friend, ma’am.”

Lady Katherine replied, “Oh, it was no trouble at all, young man. Please feel like you are at home. I am going to leave you two now alone.”

She stood up and bowed, then left the room, leaving me and William alone.

As soon as the lady was out of the room, I was already pretty confused to the degree of madness. I almost yelled, “How the heck-…” but I did not have a chance to continue anyway. William came and sat down next to me and gently put his finger to my lips as if to shut me up, but he did that with a smile.

“Shush now,” He replied, “You need to rest.”

I did my best to calm down and then replied quietly, “How are you here? I-I thought you left with the others to Cephiron.”

“You really thought that?” He replied with a chuckle. “Even after you have run away like that?”

“Umm why would you care about me?” I replied, raising my eyebrow.

“Well, really, Rosaline, I couldn’t just leave you alone in that village. I admit it took me a while but right before we get deep down into the forest, I had to leave. I know I was late but at least not too late.”

“So you came back…for me?”
“I am sorry I didn’t go after you right away but I had hoped you would come back before the carriage would leave. But then as the carriage started to go out of town and I saw no traces of you, I knew I had to go back for you. I had to leave the children and come to search for you.”

I was pretty touched but then I realized William’s words and that he left the children alone.

“What?! You left the children alone? But how can they take care of themselves?”

William replied, “Calm down. Tina is the youngest and she is eleven years old. They are not actually children anymore.”

I sighed and replied, “Well, guess you are right about that. But I still get nothing. How did you find me?”

“Okay, well, I continued looking around for you. At first I went to Frank’s place and peeked in carefully but I knew that you were not there. I then had to search around the village for you. It was a long while but then I found a girl unconscious on the floor. When I approached her, that was you.”

I looked even more confused and then asked, “But how? Lady Katherine said she found me then.”

He chuckled and then replied, “Ahh not really. In fact, she found us. When I approached you, it was only seconds before Lady Katherine approaches us. She asked me if I knew you and I said yes, I was your friend. Then she insisted that she brings us both to here to take care of you.”

That made everything clear. So not only I had help now by my side, but I had my friend with me as well. That made me hopeful of some sunshine to light up.

“Now I understand everything. But don’t you regret doing that for me? I mean, now you lost the chance of going to Cephiron. You could have found a job there and began a good life.”

His face had a little redness going on and he replied, “Well, that all isn’t worth not seeing you again.”
I raised my eyebrow and replied, “What do you mean by that, William?”

He replied, “Well, Rosaline, you and I have been best friends for three years. I protected you back there from Frank and Jason and in return, you were the sweetest and best friend I’ve ever had. I wouldn’t let all that just for a good life and a good job in a good city.”

I couldn’t help but blush a little. It touched me to know that someone actually cared for me.

“Umm thanks, William. I owe you.”

“Oh you owe me nothing. I did nothing at all for you. Okay, well, perhaps except for letting out the perfect life thing.”

He chuckled and I laughed quietly. But then our laughs soon calmed down and I said, “Well, I suppose it’s all for this little necklace.”

I put my hands on my chest to touch my necklace but I found nothing at all. Of course, first reaction was that I freaked out.

“Where is my necklace?! It was here, I know it was! Someone took it, I am sure! Or it must have fallen somewhere!”

I began to search around like a mad girl but William then said, “Calm down, girl! Your necklace is with me.”

He got out of his pockets a golden necklace with an emerald in it. My necklace.

“My necklace!” I let that out as I quickly snatched it from William. “Why did you take it from me?!”

“Well, when I found you back there unconscious on the ground and saw the necklace around your neck, I thought it wasn’t a very good idea to show it like that. I had to take it from around your necklace. It wasn’t very safe to walk in a poor town wearing a golden necklace, you know.”

I sighed and replied, “Umm thanks then. Sorry because I yelled at you.”
“Never mind it.” He replied.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. William said, “Come in.”

The door opened and Lady Katherine entered, carrying a tray of food. She put the tray on a table that was near me and said to me,

“Dear, you should eat this now since you haven’t eaten anything for three days. You must be quite hungry.”

Indeed, I was. My stomach was actually grumbling for food. I gratefully replied,

“Thanks so much, ma’am.”

Lady Katherine replied, “Ahh it’s no problem at all, my dear. I’ll leave you now to eat this food.”

She then bowed again and left the room.

As soon as she left, I turned to William and asked, “I assume that you have been with Lady Katherine for the three days I was out of consciousness. What do you know about her?”

“Ahh if you have any bad thoughts about this lady, you should erase them. This lady is actually a priestess, a rich one. She owes a church nearby and is very kind and compassionate. She is a widow, as she told me, but has one daughter called KISARA. I had the chance to meet her and she is a very nice girl.”

Now I understood everything. From what it seemed, I could trust Lady Katherine. Hopefully, I wouldn’t regret that later.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:08 am

Yays! Update. ^^ William seems like a nice guy and it looks like he likes Rosaline. Wink

Bryan: This is totally unacceptable! No guy can look at Rosaline except for me.

(phoenix: *whispers to self* Looks like someone has lost it. Rolling Eyes )

Back to top Go down
animae

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:30 am

yeah william . im really enjoyin this n really glad too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:32 am

Chapter 26: Job?

Two days passed and Lady Katherine seemed to be the nicest woman on earth. She was a great help for me and William. She was very kind and welcomed our stay.

I also had the chance of meeting her daughter, Kisara. She was an innocent, cute and active girl. She seemed nice and kind and sort of – only sort of – reminded me of Rosalind because she also was scared of insects.

One morning, I and William were walking in the garden together. We were chatting over this and that. William and I seemed to be getting closer, now that there was no work or weary nights which could keep us away from each other. He would always tease me and I would joke with him.

“Anyway, William, we need to talk about something.” I said.

“Well, which is?” He replied.

“Obviously, it’s about staying here. We stayed here for long already and I don’t think we can stay forever. I still need to find a way to go home and you, I am sure there is somewhere you should go to.”

William’s face turned to some cute pout and replied, “Aww I get it. So you want to get rid of me?”

I quickly shook my head and replied, “Of course not, silly. But I need to go back home, you know? Plus, even though I am a devil, I grew up with humans and not with gods. I have to go back to my home.”

He sighed, as though as he was really sad about it. But he ought to know that there was nothing that could be done. I had to go home either way and we would have to part ways then.

“Alright then. What about you talk to Lady Katherine about it? She might be able to help you.”
“I know but actually, I am a little embarrassed to ask, since she has already done much for us and all.” I replied.

Before William could reply, however, my vision started to become blurred little by little and I was losing off a little balance, getting dizzy. I was already beginning to fall and I would have if it wasn’t that William quickly held me before I hit the ground.

“Hey, take it easy. You still haven’t fully recovered yet.”

I shook my head, adjusting my vision and mind and replied, “Umm yeah, you are right. Should have been a little more careful.”

At the moment, Kisara who seemed to be searching for us or something came up to us and said, “Uhh hey you two! I have been looking for you.”

William greeted her as well as I did. After that, she said, “Uhh Mum wants to tell you something. It’s a surprise. Come on!”

She took the lead and we followed her to Lady Katherine. We found her in a room with a letter in her hands. She looked at us and said,

“Uhh hey, children. How have you been today?”

I nodded and replied, “We are fine, ma’am. Kisara told us that you want to see us.”

She replied, “Ahh yes, indeed. Please take your seats first.”

I, William and Kisara all sat down in across Lady Katherine. She then began,
“Now Rosaline, from the day I have found you and knew your story, I knew that you would like to go back to your home, am I right?”

I nodded to her and replied, “Indeed, ma’am.”

She then continued, “Very well, my daughter. You probably know that in the gods’ world, we have no portal yet that could lead us directly to the humans’ world, but the devils do. This letter, I hold in my hand, might be useful to you.”
I wondered and asked, “What do you mean, ma’am?”

She replied, “Queen Sage and King Forbesii are the royal couple of the devils’ world. You probably know that they have a daughter, their little princess, called NERINE. Recently, they have been looking for a female companion for that little princess who can protect her and stay by her side for a minimum time of two years.”

My eyes were wide-opened. What the hell…? Two more years?!

She continued, “I know it’s a long time but if you offer to be that companion, they will help you go to the humans’ world. Devils are not so generous by nature in any case.”

I was silent for a few moments. Two more years…? Hell, what should I have done? Why should I wait two more years?!

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:00 am

Ooohh interesting. I wonder if that means that Rosaline and Nerine might have met up before the RP began. ^^

And I'm so happy for an update. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:19 am

So this is what happens when I get disconnected from internet. I get to write a new chapter. lol

Chapter 27: Royal family of Cephiron

For a few more moments, I was in deep silence, for I was thinking deeply about that matter. Two years was just a large amount of time, and I didn’t know what to do. It was too difficult.

“Is-is it just two years? No more?” I asked, with a tone of deep hesitation in my voice.

Lady Katherine nodded and replied, “Unfortunately yes, dear girl. I wish there was a way to make it a shorter time, but that’s how things are in the devils’ world.”

I looked hesitant and considerate. What should I have done? Lady Katherine said it was the only way, but two years…can I wait two whole years? I was tired, and I wanted to go back home, to Lessire. I wanted to be in my home again, even if that place was full of bad memories.

“Are you sure there is no other way, Lady Katherine?” I asked. “Is this really the only way? Do I really have to wait two more years?”

Lady Katherine replied, “I wish I could help you, sweetie, but no. But don’t worry, if the royal family accepts you as the companion, you will be comfortable since you will live in the castle. And it isn’t going to be such a bad job, as Princess Nerine is known to be very kind and gentle.”

Despite the comfy Lady Katherine was trying to give me, I still felt depressed. William, who has been with us all the time, touched my arm and asked, “What are you going to do?”

Although it was sad, it was true. I had no other choice. If this was the only way, then two years is better than never.

I sighed and replied, “I guess…this is the only way.”

Lady Katherine replied, “Then it’s settled. Tomorrow we will all leave to Cephiron’s castle to meet King Eustoma and Queen Cineraria. As the king and the queen of the gods’ world, they are the holders of the gate that joins the gods and devils. They will help us.”

I wondered and asked, “Umm do they allow anybody to pass through like that?”

Lady Katherine replied, “Those two are very kind, my daughter, and they want only the peace between the two worlds. One of the factors of having this peace is to allow the both worlds’ people to pass through whenever and for nothing in return.”

I was surprised much at the kindness, and wondered if every royalty was like that. I nodded and replied,

“Will I go alone?”

She shook her head and replied, “Of course not, sweetie. I am coming with you, too, as well as Kisara. She is a student at the devils’ castle’s academy so guess what, you two can be friends there and you will not be alone. I will leave just as you get your job, though.”

I nodded but then I remembered. What about William? Was it time to part? Couldn’t he come, too? I didn’t want to leave him, I would miss him. He has been my friend for just too long.

“What about you?” I asked as I turned to face him. “What will you do?”

He looked serious and in wonder as well. He asked, looking at Lady Katherine, “Is…there anyway I can come, too?”

Lady Katherine looked a little surprised and replied, “They only asked for a female companion, dear.”

He nodded and replied, “I know, I know but…I just want anything to stay beside Rosaline.”

I couldn’t help but blush at his concern to be with me.

Lady Katherine looked thoughtful for a while and replied, “Hmm well, I am sure we can find something but I won’t promise it will be nice. Can you get a job as a waiter or a cook or something like that at the castle?”

He quickly nodded and replied, “Anything, I will be glad.”

Lady Katherine replied, “Good, good. Now you go now, and tomorrow we will be leaving.”

We all went to bed then awaiting the morning to come so that we can leave to the gods’ royal castle. The next morning, Lady Katherine insisted that I wear a pretty dress and make my hair in a very girly style (Yuck). I felt desperate. Last time I tried to do the same thing with Miss Janet it turned horrible. But I hoped that this time things will be for the better.

We took two carriages. One where I and William were in and the other had Kisara and her mother. Since we were alone, William couldn’t just be quiet. He just had to speak.

With a sly smile, he said, “You look so pretty in this dress.”

I glared at him an angry glare and replied, “Shut it. You know how I hate dresses. I feel absolutely awkward and silly.”

“Aww but you don’t look so bad. Well, perhaps your hair does.”

I knew he was trying to get on my nerves so I controlled myself, although inside I loved when he teased me.

Soon and fortunately, we arrived at where the castle was. It was a huge beautiful palace, decorated by a pretty garden. It looked very luxurious and comfortable to live in.

We entered as the butler led us inside, and I found myself as long as the others walking in a large hall. Lady Katherine whispered to me as we were walking, “Now sweetie, behave well and talk well and formal as you can.”
I nodded silently. I felt nervous but I tried to be my best to impress the royal family so that they would allow us to travel to the devils’ world.

Soon, we were approaching the throne. There were three thrones actually. Two big ones and one small one in the middle. On the big ones, on the left was a serious-looking man yet with a gentle smile. On the right one, sat a beautiful long-haired woman, with a cheerful happy smile. The small was empty, though.

Lady Katherine curtseyed to the royal couple and said, “Good morning, your majesties. I hope we are not of any trouble on our surprising visit.”

The long-haired woman, who was called Queen Cineraria replied, “Don’t be silly, Kate. And I told you that there is no ever need to talk so formally.”

I was astonished at the ‘queen’s’ reply. What queen in the world talked like that?

But I was even more astonished at Lady Katherine’s reply, “Very well, Cine. But I hope we are not disturbing the king’s majesty.”

The king laughed and replied, “You are a friend of my wife, Kate. Any friend of my dear love is welcome at anytime.”

It seemed to me that Lady Katherine and the royal couple were friends, close friends. I was surprised although a little relieved, since it increased my chance of passing.

“Ahh your majesties, you already know my daughter Kisara but I have two special guests here today.” She motioned to me to come closer and I did, as careful and ‘formal’ as I can. William came closer as well.

She then continued, “This is Rosaline and William. They both need your help.”

Queen Cineraria asked, “Ahh what can we do for this cute little couple?”

I blushed and I felt William blushing, too, at being called a couple. But we both stayed silent.
Lady Katherine replied, “Ahh well, as you both see, Rosaline is a devil. She accidentally came to our world from the humans’ world. Now she wants to go back.”

The king replied, “Ahh I see. But you do know that we don’t have the power to teleport her except to the devils’ world, not the humans’.”

Lady Katherine nodded and replied, “I know, your majesty, which is why we are seeking your help. We want you to teleport her to the devils’ world and there they can help. Same for William as well. We hope it’s not too much trouble.”

Queen Cineraria replied, “Oh don’t you say that! It’s a pleasure to help these two little cuties.”

But before anyone could say or do anything anymore, there entered from another door a little girl who had the same looks of Queen Cineraria with her long hair and cheerful smile. She looked to be about 12 years old or something about that. She went to her parents and sat on the small throne which was empty earlier. Her mother looked at her and replied,

“LISIANTHUS, sweetie, didn’t I tell you not to enter so boldly like that before?”

The little girl, who was the princess called Lisianthus replied, “Oops! Sorry, Mum. I didn’t know you had guests.”

She looked at us, bowed and replied, “Sorry I didn’t notice you. It’s a pleasure to meet you all.”

Queen Cineraria put her hands on her daughter’s shoulders and looking at us, she said, “Rosaline, William, meet our little princess Lisianthus.”

William bowed politely and replied, “A pleasure to meet you, princess.”

I bowed as well and replied, “It’s nice to meet you, princess Lisianthus.”

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:28 am

Yays! I'm happy for a new chapter. Very Happy

And it looks like Lisianthus and Rosaline have met before. Hmm makes me wonder why they didn't acknowledge each other in the RP. lol

Bryan: Never mind that. Why is that William getting so close to my Rosaline?

Urgh, the jealousy comes out. Razz

Back to top Go down
talia

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:50 am

I rEAd till the chapter job Smile

Love the novel and after this will start Nerine's past too XD

But feel really sorry for Rosaline..hurt betrayed but at least things are finally starting to improve Smile

@Bryan
You weren't jealous of Sebastian and you envy william XD
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:17 pm

SUPER EPIC LONG SHORT UPDATE!

Chapter 28: William’s Support

“So Rosaline, you said you want to go to the devils’ world…” Queen Cineraria began. “We’d love to help you, Rosaline. The portal to the devils’ world is here as Lady Katherine probably had already explained to you. However…opening it may take some time.”
I kind of got worried. “How much time, your majesty?”
“Two hours or so.” The king replied. “That if all goes well. You can stay here as our dear guests in the mean time, we’d have no problem with that all.”
We thanked the royal couple and then the little princess took us to the garden to smell some fresh air. She was a playful and cheerful little girl, always optimistic that nothing seemed to get her spirits down.
After an hour or so, Kisara was with Lady Katherine and the princess and I was alone with William a little far from them.
“How do you feel about the job of two years thing?” William asked me. “Surely, this is not a short time and I don’t think it will pass fast, especially since you are going to work as a bodyguard.”
“How do you think I am supposed to feel?” I asked with an eyebrow. I was clearly annoyed and frustrated. “Like I needed two other years to wait.”
“You waited three, you can wait for two.” He said it in a jokingly way as if to cheer me up. But for some reason, it didn’t help. I felt just miserable, like William didn’t really understand how I felt and I was expecting him to. I looked away looking as if I am about to tear up. The emotions inside me were just getting the hell of me. I was feeling lonely and unlucky. Why did this happen to me in the first place? Why didn’t it happen to anyone else? Why did I have to wait all this time just to go back home?
Before I even knew it, the tears welled up in my eyes and I was sniffing quietly. That didn’t go unnoticed by William and I soon felt him hugging me so close in his arms, feeling true care from him. I didn’t realize that I soon had my arms wrapped around him too and I was crying in his arms. We stayed like that for a few minutes and after that, I heard him whisper, “Shush now…there is no need for all these tears.”
His voice was gentle and so comforting. I continued crying a little more in his arms but soon I calmed down and stopped weeping. There was pain in my heart but William softened that pain.
The hug soon broke off and William wiped my tears gently with his hands. His eyes looked into mine and he put his hands on my shoulders, saying, “Rosaline, I know it’s not easy for you but…you must hold on. For your sake, Rosaline, please, for mine. You must be strong, Rosaline.”
I shook my head softly and replied, “I am unable to, William, unable to. I-I feel lonely…”
William clenched his teeth together, his grip tightening on my shoulders. He looked as if he doubted about something, not sure if to say it.
“Rosaline, I-I…” He whispered so softly as he approached me closely that our faces were almost touching. He was going to continue, “I lo-…”
He couldn’t continue what he was going to say. Lady Katherine, Kisara and the little princess Lisianthus were approaching us and William had to quickly go away from me.
“The king and the queen just said that the portal is now opened.” Lady Katherine said. “We can go ahead.”
We nodded and I noticed that William’s face was red. I didn’t make out what he was about to say so I had no idea. Just no idea.
Lady Katherine began to lead the way towards where the royal couple was.

God, why the hell am I embarrassing myself posting this short paragraphs.... ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   

Back to top Go down

The Lost Devil - Novel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing-
Jump to: