Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Yesterday at 5:26 pm by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Lets talk about clothing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melian

Female
Number of posts : 247
Title : Angel of Peace
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Lets talk about clothing   Tue May 05, 2009 11:00 am

I think there haven't been such a topic yet? So why not.
What kind of clothes do you like to wear? Do you have a unique style? Is there a style you would like to dress in but you don't because you don't have the courage or money? What styles do you like or dislike?

For me my likings change and vary quite a lot during time. So there have been periods of blackness + dark romantic, colourfulness, earthy colours, tomboyish, classy... Si I can't really say I have one style to stick to.
In my country people generally don't dress in a unique style and if some people do others look weirdly at them and react rather in a negative way... I don't like this about our people. Not sure how it is in other countries, but even when I went just to Austria which is a neighbour country I could see a bigger diversity and expression of personality via clothing.
I have always loved romantic gothic and I have and sometimes wear some things that fit in this style... but it can't be compared to the awesome robes I sometimes see in pictures on the internet.
I like also styles that are the exact opposite - modern and colourful, like cybergoth [I love the colourful falls on hair], and Japanese decora and oshare [by the way does anyone know what the differences between decora and oshare are??]
Currently what I wear usually consists of t-shirts, pants or long peasant skirts. Earthy colours, black or other colour too. Usually bracelets and/or necklaces too - I love them, specially my bracelets of beads. Just yesterday I bought me thin gum and small beads in purple, pink, yellow, blue and green and I made me a looong bracelet [can be wrapped 14times around my wrist] from them ^_^
Back to top Go down
Melian

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about clothing   Wed May 06, 2009 1:34 am

Please post; it is my attempt to bring some discussion on the forums again, because pretty much the only areas where people post are the games and RPs. u_u
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 54962
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about clothing   Wed May 06, 2009 1:41 am

lol I was about to post something here. Razz

Anyway, as for myself, I'm pretty much a casual type person. I like wearing clothing that is comfortable on me so when I usually go out, I wear a pair of pants and a casual shirt or t-shirt. I don't usually wear jeans because they tend to feel tight. (Not that I'm overweight because I don't think I am but it's just the perception I suppose. lol)

Here, a lot of women like to follow the latest trends. It's a bit too much. But I don't usually follow trends since I know that sooner or later, they'll tend to go out of style.

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Melian

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about clothing   Wed May 06, 2009 1:49 am

I don't wear jeans much either; I specially dislike the kids that are of "hard" fabric - that's really not comfortable. But those of fabrics that are softer and not too thick are fine. But I still don't like how about everyone wears them... it's boring to keep seeing all people wear the same things.
About trends, I usually don't even know what they are currently... though sometimes I do notice when there are suddenly many people wearing a similar kind of thing Razz I don't really understand it. Why should I follow what another person has made up, specially in regards of my own clothing?
I think it's not necessary to dress up much just for an ordinary day but I still wish people were more diverse and "personalized" or what to call it in their clothing style instead of looking all the same. But like I said, here they usually don't dare because they are afraid what others will think of them. :/ And so most of people either follow "trends" or simply wear blue jeans with a t-shirt/top/sweatshirt etc.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 54962
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about clothing   Wed May 06, 2009 2:09 am

Ahh yup, that's true. What I've usually found is either people who wish to conform to society's standards or dare to be different and do something on their own. I suppose it's easier to conform by what the majority does because some people do care what others think.

I suppose it's these qualities that make us human, for better or worse. Wink

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about clothing   

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about clothing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: