Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:48 am by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Vampire Knight Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelic

Female
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Vampire Knight Review   Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:20 am

Alright ! I'll contribute another review to this forum ^_^ ... this time , some of you may heard of this anime already since , I guess it's quite popular ^_^ ...

Review :

Yuki Cross's earliest memory is of a snowy night in winter, when she was attacked by one vampire and was saved by another, Kaname Kuran.Yuki is the adopted daughter of the Headmaster of Cross Academy, Kaien Cross an ex-vampire hunter that now wishes for vampires and humans to live alongside peacefully, and has grown up and become a prefect for the school with one main purpose: for vampires to coexist peacefully with humans . Her fellow guardian, Zero Kiryu, a childhood companion whose parents were killed by a pure-blood vampire, is now determined to kill them all and refuses to trust them. Through a cruel twist of fate, Zero becomes a vampire himself, having been bitten by pure-blood vampire, Shizuka Hio, four years before. Now Yuki must help him fight his curse, as well as recover the lost memories of her past. She must also discover why Kaname, who leads the group of Night class (all of which are also vampires) at Cross Academy as their President, saved her that night and what deep dark secret he is keeping from her.

- Review taken from wikipedia

Well , hopefully those who haven't watch it enjoy it ... and btw , for those who watched it already ... I was wondering ... who's your favourite character ^_^ ? I like Kaname , Takuma and ... Aidou (mainly because he often gets into trouble lol !)

So ... again , for those who haven't watch it yet , hope you'll enjoy it ^_^ !
Back to top Go down
hailstorm

Female
Number of posts : 11
Title : the devil's master
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight Review   Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:19 pm

my friend told me about vampire knight and so i bought some of the manga.my favorite character is aidou but i also like yuuki.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight Review   Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:46 pm

this is a good anime, i didn't consider it as favorite since i didn't really like how everything ended, and i hate Kaname Kuran so i wouldn't really consider it a favorite if one of the main characters i hated. i only had the will to finish this anime because i thought Zero will end up Yuki but again another bad ending in my part.
Back to top Go down
hailstorm

Female
Number of posts : 11
Title : the devil's master
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight Review   Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:31 pm

sorry i didnt respond right away,i had these new kind of tests at school that i had to study for.but i really wanted yuki to be with zero but she picked kaname(wich really sucked).i liked it but i hated how ichiru died to save his brother(i mean i like both but why cant they both live)sigh.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight Review   Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:05 pm

^wow necro posting here i wish you can still read my reply. anyway yeah me to Zero and Yuki but sadly she chose to be with his brother?? that's disturbing wouldn't that mean incest or something?? yeah i like Ichiru too but he was killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight Review   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knight Review
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General :: Anime, Books, Movies, etc :: Anime Reviews-
Jump to: