Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Yesterday at 9:42 pm by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Contest to win a free game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 54882
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Contest to win a free game   Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:08 am

Hi all,

This topic is a bit spammy so I thought it more appropriate to post here than in the General forum. However, I thought this might interest you all and after all, who doesn't want a free game? Wink

I found out recently that Realore, the company which makes the Jane game series, is hosting a contest. The contest is to win a free copy of Jane's Zoo, the latest in the series. (You may be familiar with Jane's Hotel, Jane's Realty, Dress Up Rush, etc.) This is a completely legitimate contest. I will explain what you need to do to participate in the contest.

First, you'll need to register on the realore site:

Realore Site

Once you have registered and confirmed your registration, then log into the site and check your profile. On the left hand side, there should be a link called Contest. Click on that and you'll be redirected to your personal page with a puzzle and a link to your puzzle. Now here's the catch-In order to complete this puzzle, you'll need the help of friends. The more friends, the better, as they will help you to complete the puzzle. All you need to do is give the link to your puzzle to various friends and all they have to do is click on it. Clicking on it will give you one piece of the puzzle.

Now once your puzzle is complete, you will receive a PM on the site indicating that you've won. It will then have instructions on how to download Jane's Zoo as well as your registration key. Then you can get started playing the game.

Easy, isn't it? Wink And if you need friends to help you complete the puzzle, I'll be happy to help. Posting links here will be acceptable. Also, the Realore site has a friendly forum and you can ask the members and staff there for help to complete the puzzle. That's all there is to it. ^^

If you have any questions about the contest, you may ask the Realore staff on the site or of course, ask me. Have fun! ^^

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down

Contest to win a free game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: Spammy House-
Jump to: