Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:26 pm by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

I fear no more WIG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 53190
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: I fear no more WIG   Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:28 am

Hi all,

First of all, I just want to say thank you. I want to say thank you for everyone who supported me with making my games, making SFG first time, continuing through it, and then making WIG. I want to thank everyone who supported me to finish my first completed game, FOMD.
I want to thank everyone who supported me by just encouraging me on by a kind word or by giving their support.

I want to especially thank you, phoenix, because you supported me all long. I want to thank you for being there always for me when I needed you, and taking care of SFG and WIG when I was away. I wanted to thank you for always working hard to help me improve both sites, always supporting me and taking care of everything when I wasn't here.

But I fear that my work for almost two years has to stop here. I know this will be a disappointment for most of you because you were waiting for WIG to be back up, but I think I've failed to manage through this well. It took me about a year and half to serve a game, and in the end it wasn't so long or of enough good quality. Perhaps it was because of lack of time or maybe it was because I was losing interest sometimes. Most of time there were complains such as having the new site take forever to be here, or having the new site down thrice. I just know that I can't go on anymore.

Recently, I've completely lost interest in making games or just taking care of the site. It could be because of a few troubles going on in my life but I found out that game-making or running a site is just not my thing. I may make game every once in a while but it will be then just as hobby and when I feel like it, no more.

I don't think I will regret doing this, as I also know that near in time and in future, I won't have any time to take care of WIG or make games anymore. I think it will be better to step down now then and leave this thing to those who can do it well.

I learned many things indeed through this and I also gained new friends. Maybe most of them are not present now but I have memories with them I shall never forget. I also became closer to a few friends I already knew, and something I shall always be grateful for is the creation of the RP.

So what will happen now is that WIG will never be back on again and I'll just leave it as it is. As for SFG, it will be always online as it is, a place for the RP (which I can't really close down-can't live without Ryan or Bryan!) and updating The Lost Devil, my novel.

Again, I want to thank everyone who supported me and apologize if this means that their efforts for improving the site are lost now. But everyone has a precious place in my heart, for they made me gain friends, gain experience and gain love I never thought I'd again.

If anyone feels like posting at SFG just for the fun of it, they can feel pretty free to. I will never close this forum down because it has many special memories for me and it also has the RP, which is pretty special for me too.

Thank you, everyone, and I hope that I don't sadden or disappoint you with what I say now, but this is my final decision and it's the only thing I can do for everyone's sake.

Thank you again.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
thha_luth

Female
Number of posts : 63
Title : Snow Aquamarine of Angelic Serene
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: I fear no more WIG   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:45 am

Awww, I really feel about losing WIG from my life. It's kinda sad. But if that is your own decision, I could face it. I know that there are something more important out there. By the way, thanks Love. For making WIG and let me stay there for a few months. I really had fun even just for the short time Smile
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 54962
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I fear no more WIG   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:47 am

Hi Love,

I think I said most of what I wanted to say in the PM but I just wanted to add that you'll always have my support, no matter what you decide to do. I wish WIG won't be down since I felt like it was one of the few places I felt happy in. I feel happy here, too, of course. And I think you know that I like SFG and WIG way better than certain other places out there but unfortunately, some people are so ignorant that they just don't want to see the truth. O.O

But anyway, I hope that whatever you do, that you're always happy. That's the most important thing. And of course, we'll always have the RP.

Since SFG will be up, maybe I can come up with some fun activities here. I was planning them for WIG but they can be used here as well, I think. We'll see how things go. ^^

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Kuidon

Male
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: I fear no more WIG   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Such a shame that WIG will be discontinued, but I do understand what you are saying Love.

It was fun while it lasted, but I guess there will here for a while.

Untill next time... maybe.
Back to top Go down
grisel1

Female
Number of posts : 41
Title : anonymous user
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: I fear no more WIG   Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:44 am

sheesh.. It's fine love ^_^

but.. some of the amaranthians said that they hope that there would be a FOMD 2 O_O
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelnightmares.spruz.com
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 53190
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: I fear no more WIG   Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:53 am

Ahh so I guess you posted it there, grisel?

Anyways, I don't think there will be a FONMD 2 because there is no story to continue and the story ended in the game.

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: I fear no more WIG   Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:53 am

aww, its sad never seeing WIG again. even thought it was up for just a few months it was really fun there. but its not bad since we still have SFG its like going back to your hometown which you left before. im sure Luv everyone would understand and thank you for being a good Admin too since its pretty rare for Admins especially on big forums to care for their members.
Back to top Go down
grisel1

Female
Number of posts : 41
Title : anonymous user
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: I fear no more WIG   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:42 am

at love:

i don't know to them why they want to have season 2 but I like

oh yea, ur not making games anymore?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelnightmares.spruz.com