Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Yesterday at 5:02 pm by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 53274
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:46 am

(lol On the other side, I can't believe Alex is THAT sensitive. o-o)

Lisianthus replied, "Ahh unfortunately, no. It looks like it was pretty bad or it was just unnoticed for a long time and when we discovered it, it was too late. But I have overcome that long ago now."

Rosaline took a quick bath and then dried off, changing into some new clothes, brushing her teeth and then brushing her hair. When she looked at the mirror then, she noticed that indeed, she looked a bit more tired than usual. Although she wasn't so caring about it, she hoped that this wouldn't worry Bryan since she knew that he needed to be completely worry-free.

After she made sure she looked all ready, she went out of the bathroom and put away her pajamas then returned to Bryan's side.

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 55046
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:50 am

(lol Well, Alex is a writer so artists are sensitive and all. )

Alex hugged Lisianthus instinctively, as though to comfort her even though she said that she was all right. He then said, "I have an idea. Before you return to your home, I'll buy you a kitty here. And I'll give instructions on how to take care of him or her so they'll live for a long time. It would be great to have a pet again, wouldn't it?"

Bryan smiled upon seeing Rosaline return. He observed that she still looked tired and hugged her tightly, asking,

"Are you sure you're all right, my love? Maybe we should get a doctor and see if anything is the matter."

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:56 am

(Yes, but not that much. lol)

Lisianthus smiled and cheerfully, she replied, "Aww Alex, you are just so kind! There is no need to. If I wanted a pet, I would have gotten myself one, right? But I suppose it's better like that. Plus, at least I won't have to worry about feeding something, washing something, taking care of something, and so on!"

She said it in a joking funny way to lighten the mood up.

Rosaline shook her head and did her best to show that she was completely fine, though it wasn't really working. She replied,

"Aww my love, you need to stop worrying. I'll be alright, don't worry. And with having fun today, I am pretty sure I'll get absolutely fine immediately."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:59 am

(lol)

Alex replied, "Are you sure, Sia? I would love to get you a pet. He or she can keep you in company and be a fun distraction from all those duties. It would be almost like having a child in the palace."

Alex gave Lisianthus a cute look, wanting to get Lisianthus a pet.

Although Bryan still had his doubts, he nodded and replied, "Oh ok. But you let me know if anything is the matter. I love you so much."

He hugged Rosaline softly.

A few seconds later, there was a knock on the door. Bryan released Rosaline from his arms and said, "I should get that. It's probably either Ryan or the maid with today's menu."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:02 am

Lisianthus was about to refuse again but when she saw Alex's cute look, she immediately gave up. After all, how could she resist her love giving her an adorable look?

She replied then, "Aww just for you then, I guess it's fine. And I guess having a pet will be a nice thing after all especially since it's going to be from you!"

Rosaline nodded and waited till Bryan opened the door to see whether it was Ryan or the maid.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:06 am

Alex raised his arms in the air and replied, "Yays! I'll make sure to get you the very best pet. It'll be cute and adorable just like you."

Edward chuckled quietly to himself while Eleanor sweatdropped, seeing Alex's reaction. She thought that her son at times overdid it.

Bryan opened the door and on the other side, there was Ryan and the maid. The maid handed Bryan the menu and then left. Bryan then turned to Ryan and said, "Good morning. Come on in."

Ryan replied, "Thanks."

Ryan then entered the room and Bryan closed the door. Ryan saw Rosaline and was about to greet her good morning when he saw the tiredness all over her face. He telepathically asked her,

Hey, are you all right?

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:10 am

(Alex acts like a kid sometimes. lol)

Nerine couldn't help but sweat drop at the sight as well while Lisianthus happily replied which jumping in merriness, "Yays! Thank you so much, Alex!"

Rosaline heard Ryan's message and wondered if it was really obvious that she looked a little tired. But replying to him, she said,

Hey. Yup, I am fine. No need to worry.

Meanwhile, as not to make Bryan wonder what's going on, she said, turning to Ryan,

"Good morning, Ryan. Had a pleasant night, I hope."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:13 am

(lol Yeah, I do that on purpose. )

Alex replied, "We can decide on a pet now or I can make it a surprise for you." Turning to Nerine, Alex said, "And of course, I'll get a pet for my darling, too!"

His face lit up with joy at wanting to see both Lisianthus and Nerine happy.

Ryan snapped out of his worry and smiling, he replied, "Good morning, Rosaline. Yes, I had a good night's sleep."

Bryan then said, "Hey, let's all sit down and then we can take a look at the menu and decide what to have."

Bryan took a seat at the table while Ryan did as well.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:16 am

(lol Razz)

Nerine sweat dropped again but giggled since Alex looked so happy. She replied, "I don't think I mind it at all."

Lisianthus replied as well, "Make it a surprise! I'd like to know what will you choose for me."

However, Rosaline felt that she didn't really want to have any breakfast or food in general. It was as though as she lost her appetite. Looking at both of Bryan and Ryan, she said,

"Umm can you two exclude me of the breakfast today? I don't feel like I have the appetite to eat."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:22 am

Alex looked so happy and replied, "Yays! I can't wait to get the perfect cute, adorable pets for the both of you."

Alex cheered happily and although the shop wasn't crowded, the few customers who were inside stared at Alex and giggled. Eleanor leaned over to Alex and whispered, "Uhh you're making a scene."

Alex looked embarrassed and replied, "Aww, I'm sorry. But I like to see those whom I care for happy."

Bryan looked over at Rosaline and replied, "Now I know something is wrong with you. I should call a doctor to come here or take you to the hospital." Turning to Ryan, Bryan asked, "Doesn't my love look a bit tired?"

Ryan looked over at Rosaline and replied, "I do admit that you look a little tired, Rosaline. Maybe you're coming down with something. It wouldn't hurt to get a doctor just to make sure you're all right."

(I think I know what's up with Rosaline. lol Anyway, it's getting late here so I should get off for the night and get some sleep. I'll be back tomorrow. Nite, nite Love. ^^)

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:33 am

(Ahh it's not really what you think, if it's what I think it is. lol I am having some evil plans in hide. xD Anyway, nite, nite. ^^)

Nerine said then, "Aww Mum, but you must admit that my Alex looks absolutely adorable. Even if he's grabbing other people's attention, it's only because they adore him."

Rosaline thought that Ryan and Bryan were overdoing it and that there was no need for all this, even though she indeed felt tired and her stomach was beginning to give her trouble. Shaking her head, she replied,

"Really, I am fine. It's just that I don't really feel like eating, that's all. I'll probably eat when it's lunchtime or something."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:18 pm

(lol I see. Now I'm intrigued. XD)

Eleanor giggled quietly and replied, "Yup, you're right about that. Alex sure does have a lot of enthusiasm."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "That's because I'm with the most wonderful people ever whom I love and adore!"

Eleanor shook her head but inside smiled.

Bryan sighed but had a feeling that there was no swaying Rosaline to get checked up. He replied, "All right, my love, but you better eat when it comes to lunchtime or else I'll know for sure that something's up."

Ryan added, "Then we'll take you to the hospital, whether you like it or not. We only do this because we care about you."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:19 am

(lol xD)

Nerine and Lisianthus both laughed and giggled in happiness, both two feeling very happy to be with the person they loved the most.

Rosaline raised her eyebrow and replied, "We'll see about that. I don't think there is a need for going to the hospital, seriously."

Her stomach was indeed becoming more painful, but she did her best to suppress it and not show anything.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:54 am

Edward smiled as well and then pointed his finger to a group of turtles in a small pool. He said, "This shop has turtles as well. They're fascinating animals although a little hard to keep as pets. But really healthy turtles can live for many years, even longer than humans from what I understand."

Eleanor nodded and replied, "They sure do look adorable."

Ryan sighed quietly and replied, "Well, let's go ahead and order breakfast but not as much as usual."

Bryan added, "All right. Here's the menu." He showed Ryan the menu and after talking between themselves for a couple of minutes, they decided to have bacon, scrambled eggs, toast, and a fruit salad with orange juice. Turning to Rosaline, Bryan asked,

"We can order one more glass of orange juice? You can drink something at least?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:48 am

Lisianthus looked on the little turtles and replied, "Aww they look so small and cute. There are turtles in my world but they are not as small as these. Even baby ones are much larger. But those look definitely pretty!"

Rosaline sighed and nodding, she replied, "Alright. I guess it will do no harm to have a drink. And it will help me feel more energetic."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:00 am

Edward replied, "There are many varieties of turtles here. These ones are appropriate as pets but there are much bigger ones. Of course, they're too big to be kept in a home so they live out in the ocean."

Alex looked at Nerine and asked, "Darling, what kind of creatures lived in the devils' world?"

Bryan smiled with relief and replied, "Great. Then I'll make sure to order a large pitcher of orange juice with three tall glasses along with the food."

He rang the bell and the maid returned. Bryan gave her their order along with the menu and the maid nodded and left.

Bryan then turned to Ryan and asked, "Are you looking forward to horseback riding today?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I sure am."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:03 am

Nerine replied, "Ahh they are pretty much like the creatures here in the humans' world, though there were animals that didn't exist in ours, just like the swan."

Rosaline said none but inside, she wasn't really sure whether she would be really able to go on that horseback riding trip. Her stomach was only becoming more violent while she did her best to hide it.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:09 am

Alex replied, "Ahh I see. So you all had horses, too, I think? What about pegasuses? I remember that night that we rode on that beautiful pegasus to Bryan's house. It was under scary circumstances but the creature was absolutely beautiful, wasn't it?"

Ryan looked on at Rosaline and although he didn't say anything out loud, as he didn't want to alarm Bryan, he telepathically said to Rosaline,

Hey, are you sure you're all right? Please be open with me. If there's anything wrong, I want to help.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:15 am

Nerine replied, "Yup, we had horses but no pegasuses. Gods' world had pegasuses though although I didn't have the chance to see it."

Rosaline heard Ryan's telepathic message and replied,

I am fine, really. Seriously, no need to think too much about me.

Although the main reason she said none was not to worry Bryan, she didn't want to worry Ryan either.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:19 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I see." Turning to Lisianthus, Alex asked, "Are pegasuses rare in the gods' world as well? There are a few here although one would be very lucky to see one."

Ryan sighed and replied,

I love you, Rosaline. That's why I worry about you. It's fine if you don't want to tell Bryan but you should tell me if anything is the matter. I can help. I'm here for you.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:22 am

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "Not really! In fact, in my world, a pegasus is more frequent to see more than a horse even. I suppose that's another difference between our world and yours!"

Rosaline looked at Ryan, smiled silently at him, giving him a kind, gentle look. However, there were signs of pain beginning to show on her face, though she did her best to hide it.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:28 am

Alex looked interested and replied, "Ahh really? That is very interesting. Are there unicorns as well? They're rarely seen here, as they're very scared of humans and only hide in the deepest areas of forests."

Ryan was about to say something when Bryan said, "You know, I was thinking. We could stay indoors and do some fun recreational activities sometime when we're feeling not up to going outdoors. I was suggesting that to my love earlier."

Ryan replied, "Ahh I like fun indoor activities. I'm sure the inn can offer a lot of them, seeing as it has very good accomodations."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:36 am

Lisianthus replied, "Ahh there are, but they are very rare as well. There used to be a lot of unicorns living in my world in the past but some bad people of my world had the hearts to kill them so that they would sell their horns and skins later. That's why most of the remaining unicorns ran away that it's very hard to find one now."

Rosaline said as well, "Ahh indoor activities sound fun to me as well. It will be nice to change from outdoor activities to indoor stuff and so on."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:41 am

Alex replied, "The same thing happened here, too, unfortunately. Some people hunted unicorns because of their horns. No wonder they're so scared of humans. I can't blame them. I hope to show my darling a unicorn someday, though. I would never harm a creature. It's just too cruel."

Bryan replied, "Yup. I think the inn has a room for table tennis as well as some other games. I can check with the manager later about it."

There was a knock on the door and Bryan got up to open it. The maid entered pushing a food cart inside. She placed plates of food for Bryan and Ryan along with the appropriate cutlery. Then she placed three empty glasses and taking the pitcher of orange juice, she poured juice into the glasses. Then after leaving the pitcher on the table, she curtseyed and pushed the empty food tray outside.

After Bryan closed the door and returned to his seat, he said, "Let's get started." Turning to Rosaline, he then said, "If there's anything you want here, don't hesitate to tell me, ok? Whatever is mine is yours, my love."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:44 am

Lisianthus smiled and replied, "I know you will never do such a thing, for you are just too kind to do such a cruel deed! And if you come once to my world, I will make sure I show you one of the unicorns. I think I know where to find a one at least."

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "You enjoy your food, my love. I'll be pretty fine with the orange juice. Should be more than enough."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: