Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Yesterday at 5:13 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:20 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:24 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 52952
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:14 am

(Ahh I see. xD)

Rosaline turned to Bryan and with a bit of sympathy, she replied, "Aww that must have hurt my love. But you forgot something, for you were in hospital, too, a few days ago."

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 54724
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:25 am

Bryan chuckled and scratching the back of his head, he replied, "Ahh yeah, I had forgotten all about that. Still not sure how I ended up here."

Ryan replied, "Well, Rosaline and I found you injured on the street and we immediately rushed you here. I do hope that your memory will recover fully soon. We both worry about that."

Bryan replied, "Aww I'm sure it will. I certainly can't be the first case where this has happened."

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:30 am

Rosaline began to feel a little guilty and uncomfortable as they reminded her of that argument she had with Bryan and that she was the main cause of Bryan's amnesia. It made her sad every time she remembered.

Trying to push away the subject, she replied, "It doesn't matter how you ended up there, my love, but at least you are all right now and all what is left is to get your memory back."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:32 am

Ryan looked over at Rosaline and taking the hint, he replied, "Yup, that's right. Let's not think about that anymore, ok?"

Bryan nodded and replied, "Sounds fine to me. I'd rather talk about how wonderful my love is, anyway. I have an idea. Let's list all of the wonderful qualities of my love."

Ryan chuckled a little over Bryan's enthusiasm and replied, "Sounds great to me but Rosaline might get a little embarrassed, I think?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:37 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup, I think I will plus, I don't want my love to get obsessed with me or something. I am sure there are other subjects. Let me think about it for a second."

She thought about it for a few seconds but then yawned a little. Covering her mouth in embarrassment, she blushed a little but didn't say anything.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:42 am

Ryan looked over at Rosaline and gently asked, "Are you getting sleepy? It might be the medication taking effect although I'm not sure what the side effects are exactly. Sleepiness could very well be one of them."

Bryan added, "You should rest if you are tired, my love. I want to stay with you for as long as we're both able to."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:49 am

Rosaline replied, "Umm well, I guess I am getting a little sleepy. I suppose it's only a side effect of the cure, since we had a nap earlier and all that. But I can manage to stay awake a little longer."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:53 am

Bryan replied, "Ok, my love, but if you get really sleepy, you let us know, ok? I know you want me to get my rest, too, and I certainly will do anything my love wishes."

Ryan added, "And I'll see to it. I'll make sure that Bryan gets a carriage and gets safely back at the inn. It's way too late to be walking all alone."

(It's almost 1 am here and I'm getting sleepy myself so I guess that means I should get off for the night. Of course, I'll be back to post tomorrow. Nite, nite Love, and I hope that you have a wonderful, totally fabulous birthday. ^^ )

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:35 am

(Thanks again, phoenix, and nite. ^^)

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Alright then. Let's spend what's left of the night together till we are all pretty tired."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:04 am

Bryan cuddled happily next to Rosaline and replied, "Sounds perfect to me, my love."

He looked out at the window, admiring the beauty of the falling snow and being with his love at the same time.

Ryan scooted closer to Rosaline's other side and looked out as well, feeling happy and at peace.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Rosaline gazed outside happily as well, feeling peaceful between Bryan and Ryan. She snuggled close to Bryan and held to him while watching the beautiful snow and moon. However, she began to feel sleepier and drowsier, and her eyes slowly drooped as she fell asleep in her husband's arms.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:32 am

As Rosaline fell asleep, so did Bryan as well. His eyelids felt heavy and before he knew it, he was sleeping peacefully next to his love, holding her in his arms. Meanwhile, Ryan had stopped gazing out at the window and saw that Bryan and Rosaline had fallen asleep. Not wanting to disturb either of them, Ryan thought it best to let them sleep together like that. He quietly got up from his place and placed a blanket over the two of them. Then he got ready for sleep himself, feeling pretty tired after the day they all had.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:48 am

(Aww. D:)

Rosaline slept peacefully next to her Bryan, serenely enjoying his arms around her in her sleep. Her own arms were so softly put around him and she had a peaceful sleeping face.

(Ahh I was thinking. Since I assume we'll have to play with Alex and Nerine again, do we have to finish their day before we begin on Rosaline, Ryan, Bryan, William and Stacey again? I mean, their day is so long and I am excited to begin another day for this party. XD)

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:06 am

(Ahh nope. If you want, we can do both Alex and Nerine and William and Stacey and then whoever's day is finished first, we can go back to Bryan, Rosaline, and Ryan? I wonder if that made any sense. )

Ryan had finished washing up and changing into a pair of clean comfortable pajamas. Then he put away his clothes in his bag and then resumed his place in a chair, covering himself up with a blanket. Then he turned off the lights and made sure that everything was secure. Once that was done, he felt well rested and then closed his eyes for some much needed shut eye.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:08 am

(Ahh I was actually wondering if we could do them all together, unless it's a little troublesome for you. Razz)

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:13 am

(Nah, that's fine. Who do you want to take first? I'll take whoever's left. XD)

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:20 am

(Ahh well, I can begin on Nerine and William then. xD)

As the sun slowly rose, Nerine opened her eyes on the new morning. Unlike everyday, she felt happy and cheerful today. Her love was giving back attention to her, and they were planning a wedding. What could she ask for more than that?

Looking beside her, she saw her husband sleeping peacefully next to her. She looked at him adoringly and softly caressed his cheek with her right hand.

William woke up slowly as the sun peaked on his face, making him open his eyes. He got up and looked around him, remembering that today, he had to meet up with Stacey so that they would discuss the plan that would get back Rosaline to him. He stood up, went to wash his face and change, to get ready for the new day.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:25 am

(Ok then. I'll get Bryan and Ryan to wake up. ^^)

Alex continued to sleep peacefully, unaware that Nerine had already woken up. He felt her hand softly caress his cheek and a warm smile rose on his face. He had happy dreams about Nerine and him, living blissfully forever.

Stacey woke up as soon as the sun rose and looking out the window, she remembered that she had to meet William at the South Park and that she shouldn't be late. Getting up, she got a change of clothes and then went into the bathroom to wash up and change, for she had a lot to do before meeting him.

Ryan woke up the next morning and quietly stretched and yawned. He looked out the window and saw the snow that had fallen on the ground. It gave the town a picturesque look and he thought that Lessire looked so beautiful like that. He looked over at the sleeping couple and saw that they were still asleep, as were the puppies.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:31 am

Nerine continued to gently caress Alex's cheek and then deciding to get up before him, she sat up and then quietly got out of bed, got some change and entered the bathroom to wash up and change. She decided to get herself ready then wake up her sleeping love.

William had a quick hot shower, then changed into some clothes that weren't any different from what he usually wore. He then had something fast for breakfast then went out of his hut, walking towards Lessire.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:36 am

Stacey had finished taking a shower herself and then after putting on a casual but yet clean dress, she brushed her hand and looked at her face, making sure that she was acceptable. She put a little blush on her cheeks to make them look rosy and a little lipstick. Once she was all done, she went out of the bathroom and put away her clothes. Then she went downstairs to the kitchen and got a glass of orange juice and a couple of croissants. After she was all done eating, she got her purse from the living room and then left the house, heading towards the South Park.

Ryan got his clothes out from the bag and then went into the bathroom to quickly wash up and change. Once he was all done, he returned to the room and put away his pajamas. Ryan remembered that today was the day that Rosaline would be checked out and he was happy and relieved that she would be all right.

It was then that Bryan began to wake up and with a warm smile on his face, he turned to Rosaline, sleeping serenely beside him. He then looked over at Ryan, already wide awake and dressed.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:44 am

Nerine finished washing up, having a bath and changing into a lovely outfit that made her look very pretty. She then brushed her hair and made sure she looked beautiful, for she wanted to be always so for her Alex. She also put on some beautifully-smelled perfume and went out of the bathroom.

Putting away her clothes, she then approached Alex and gently leaned over him and kissed his cheek, whispering afterward,

"Time to wake up, my dearest love."

After some walking, William was finally at Lessire. He then headed to the South Park, as this was the place where he had to meet Stacey. He reached there and then waited somewhere, waiting for any signs of her.

Even though both Ryan and Bryan woke up, Rosaline continued to sleep quietly and deeply. She looked so serene and peacefully quiet in her sleep.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:50 am

Alex heard Nerine's voice and to him, it was like the voice of a nightingale. Slowly, he opened his eyes and gazed upon her beauty. She took his breath away. Reaching his hand to touch her cheek, he replied,

"Good morning, darling. Did you sleep well?"

Stacey walked quickly to the South Park and once she arrived, she looked around to see if William was already at their meeting spot. She quickly scanned around and saw William in the same spot where they hung around. Waving her right hand excitedly, she ran up to greet him and said, "Good morning, William. I hope I wasn't too late. I got here as quickly as I could."

Bryan smiled as he saw Rosaline continue to sleep. Then he looked over at Ryan and quietly whispering, as to not wake Rosaline up, he asked, "Did I fall asleep here last night?"

Ryan nodded and quietly replied, "Yup. You two looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake either of you up so I thought it best to let you two sleep like that. I'm sure there was no harm in doing so."

Bryan nodded and whispered, "Thanks, Ryan. I sure had a peaceful night's sleep and I'm positive it was because I slept next to my love."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 am

Nerine gently touched Alex's hand and smiling cheerfully at him, she replied softly, "Why, I surely did, my life. I had such a blissful night because you were sleeping soundly next to me."

William turned towards Stacey and saw that she was already there. Looking at her with the same manners as before, he replied,

"Good morning. You slept well? I hope you did because I want everything in this plan today to work well."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:01 am

Alex smiled and replied, "I feel the same way, too, darling. I had wonderful dreams about us."

Getting up, he looked outside and that it was the start of a brand new day. He then said, "Guess I should get up and get dressed. Mom and Dad will be here soon so we should get breakfast prepared for them."

Stacey raised her right eyebrow and for a moment, she gave William a look. Then passing it off, she had a cheerful expression and replied,

"Yup, I sure did. And no worries. The plan will go off without a hitch. We'll need to talk about the details. I have lots of ideas on how to make Rosaline jealous. And we have to make our plan believable, too. If she suspects that we're just pretending, she won't buy it."

Bryan then reluctantly got up and gently released himself from Rosaline's arms. He then turned to Ryan and said, "I'm going to wash up quickly and then be right back. Watch over my love, ok?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "I will."

Bryan then got up into the bathroom to splash some water on his face and made sure to look presentable for the coming day.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:06 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Why don't you go ahead and enter the bathroom, and I am going to tidy this bed? Then when you are all done, we can begin to prepare the breakfast together."

William raised an eyebrow and giving a cold look, he replied, "We'll see. Let us sit down and then we can talk."

He led the way to the bench where they could sit and then sat down, waiting for Stacey.

Although Bryan gently released himself from her arms, Rosaline kept sleeping still. Tired or maybe the cure made her sleep more deeply.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: