Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:48 am by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Twinkle, Twinkle In My Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 53269
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Twinkle, Twinkle In My Heart    Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:29 am

As I touched her hand, and she looked into my eyes, I could heart that voice again. That voice that rings my heart so softly and makes it dance. She looked into me more, and then I heard it once more,

“Go on. Don’t wait. It’s time for me to go.”

I have already known she would say that, but I could not just leave her be. I could not just leave her like that. Almost in a whisper, a fading whisper, I replied, “Why?”

“It’s just my destiny, you know.”

What destiny was that? What destiny that was going to part us away? Was there such an awful, merciless destiny? Did it even exist? Even if it did, I wouldn’t believe in it. I wouldn’t just let it be.

“Such a thing doesn’t exist…destiny. Please, come with me.”

She smiled at me such a beautiful innocent smile with her soft lips, such a smile that always comforted me in the worst of times. Her hand slowly went to my cheek, as she replied to me with her beautiful voice once again,

“Why are you so sad? We will be able to see each other every once in a while still…don’t cry, baby.”

Her finger moved to wipe away the tear that trickled down my cheek then; I couldn’t help it. Why did she have to go? We would be able to see each other every once in a while but like…once a month? That’s not enough. I miss her if I don’t see her for just one day. It wasn’t fair.

“Do you want to stay?”

I saw her turn away, that beautiful smile of hers still there but slowly turning sadly, trying to keep the smile but the sadness wasn’t leaving. Then she slowly turned again, replying,

“It doesn’t matter whether I want to or not. I have to do this; my destiny, Danny.”

I couldn’t say anything or do anything but approach her and hug her gently, draw her close in my arms. She did the same, hugged me softly and I could hear her soft sniffs with my ears.

“I will miss you, Danny.”

“I will miss you too, Elizabeth.”

There was not much more I can do to convince her to come with me. I did not want to give up on it, but what else could I say, do, to take her with me? I would have to live with Elizabeth away from me, if I would live without her at all.

We broke off the hug, and she looked into my eyes dearly, as I looked back into hers; those beautiful red eyes, mystified with tears as rain over a landscape. I had one more request for her, just one more request before she would go for a long time, that time that would seem like forever for me.

“Can we dance together again, Elizabeth? Just one more time?”

She seemed to be surprised by my request for a moment, maybe confused, but then it turned to a soft smile and she nodded to me, then put her arms around my neck as I put mine around her waist. Then we began to dance gracefully, without a music, for the music was in our own hearts, and I could hear it clearly as she sang as we danced,

“Twinkle, twinkle in my heart…
You’ve taken it all apart…
As you twinkle, twinkle on again…
And never leave a place, for my heart to beat on…
As you go on away, from me…
I hear that voice again…
Calling me, to you…
And you twinkle, twinkle in my heart…”

It was her simple but favorite song, and as it was her favourite, it was mine as well. We danced for a few moments before we heard her call, “Elizabeth! It is time, my child.”
Elizabeth looked startled as she turned towards the old lady calling her, but she softly nodded to her. Then turning towards me, she said, “Goodbye, Danny, dear brother. We shall see each other again, we shall, my dear.”

I nodded and tried to stop the tears that were already trickling down my cheeks.

“Goodbye, big sister. I’ll wait till we can see each other again. I’ll try, I’ll try.”

She then let go, and with the old lady she went, away and away and away till I could see her no more.

I never saw her again.

--------------------------------------

I wrote this randomly when I was waiting for some stuff to download. I don't exactly know where is Elizabeth going myself, but she is going somewhere. xD

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 55041
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle, Twinkle In My Heart    Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:27 am

Awww, it's such a sweet story, Love. I hope that you'll be able to write a sequel. ^^ It's so sad that Danny never got to see her sister again. I wonder why. Sad

And random but before I read the names, I thought the story was about William and Rosaline. The RP preoccupies my mind too much. Razz

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 53269
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle, Twinkle In My Heart    Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:39 am

lol I am not going to really write a sequel since I have no background for the story-it was all random. But you did get me an idea to write about now and it has to do with the RP. XD

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 55041
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle, Twinkle In My Heart    Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 am

Ooohh yays. Can't wait to see what it is. XD

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
mikasalla

Male
Number of posts : 521
Title : The Recluse
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle, Twinkle In My Heart    Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:50 am

Well, I'd like to see more of this... It's sweet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle, Twinkle In My Heart    

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing-
Jump to: