Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:48 am by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Finding the One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 55041
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:12 am

Thanks. XD

And Callie says that she's not too happy, either, that her kiss with Yusei didn't happen. But I assured that it'll happen eventually. XD

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 53269
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:13 am

lol I'll be waiting for it and I will make sure to videotape it and then show it to Akiza later. That would be really fun. xD

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:17 am

lol I would definitely love to see the reaction on Akiza's face. XD

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:22 am

I have the next chapter all ready so I'll post it now. Please let me know if there any loopholes or anything in this chapter that doesn't make sense. And I'll post a note at the end. Enjoy. XD

Chapter 11

Hearing the commotion coming from the direction of the ballroom, I immediately wanted to run there to see what had happened. However, as I was about to do so, Yusei held my left arm and said,

“Callie, stay here. I’ll go check it out and be right back.”

I shook my head and replied, “I can take care of myself and help if-.”

Yusei interrupted me by saying, “Please. I don’t want anything to happen to you and I’ll feel better if I know you’re not near any danger.”

I was about to protest again when I looked into Yusei’s eyes. His eyes were pleading with mine to do as he asked and I couldn’t find it in my heart to refuse him. Nodding, I replied,

“All right. But come back here if I can help, ok?”

Yusei nodded and replied, “I’ll be right back.” He then hurried towards the ballroom to see what had happened.

After Yusei left, I sighed and paced a little, hoping that Yusei or someone, anyone, would come and tell me what was going on. I waited for a few minutes and although I did tell Yusei that I would stay put, I felt a little anxious to the point that I no longer wanted to do so and didn’t care if Yusei got annoyed at me later for doing so. As I was about to head towards the ballroom, though, I felt myself suddenly being grabbed from behind and before I knew it, someone had knocked me on the head, forcing me into an unconscious state.

Slowly, I regained consciousness and opening my eyes, I focused them on my surroundings, trying to find out where I was. I had no idea where I was but I knew that I was definitely not anywhere near the party. My surroundings were dark and I felt the floor which was made of cold marble. I tried to get up but in attempting to do so, I realized that my left ankle had been sprained. I didn’t remember running and injuring it. Then I rubbed the back of my head, which still felt sore from being knocked out earlier. Trying to get my bearings, I looked around still to see if there was any sort of exit to leave or to return to familiar surroundings. All of a sudden, I felt a creepy presence approach me from being. I turned around and shouted,

“Who are you? What do you want with me?”

The creepy presence made itself known and I didn’t recognize the man although I was familiar with his clothing. It was one of the robes that the dark signers wore. The man approached me until he was within my personal space and replied,

“No need for names, Callie. Yes, I know who you are and I’ve come to you with an offer.”

I looked back at the man with hate and replied, “What offer? I won’t agree to whatever it is you want and even if I wanted to, knocking me out on the head wasn’t going to win you any points.”

The man laughed and replied, “That was to make sure that no one would intervene but to the point. I know you’ve been helping Yusei and Jack to return to New Domino but I can’t let that happen. They must not return.”

I crossed my arms over my chest and replied, “Is it because you already know they’d kick your butt? I mean, everyone knows that Yusei and Jack are the heroes and they win.”

The man replied, “They’ll ruin everything. The plan in action must succeed and having Yusei and Jack out of the way is part of it. But you’re helping them. Now I could simply kill you and then they won’t be able to return to New Domino but I’m going to spare your life if you agree to my proposal.”

I felt annoyed at this guy and the attitude he was giving me but I was a little curious to hear what his proposal was although I had already resolved myself to not agree to it. Nodding, I replied, “Ok, out with it. Just to humor you, what is this proposal?”

The man replied, “I know you care deeply for Yusei. I would even dare to say that you’re in love with him.”

I was shocked and immediately replied, “I’m not in lo-.”

The man interrupted me by saying, “Of course, you’d say that now but I’m sure that before all this is over, you’ll admit that you love the man. But here’s what I’m proposing. Persuade Yusei and Jack to stay. Tell them that others can save New Domino. You’d like that, wouldn’t you? You’d finally have Yusei and stop getting pressure to find a man and get married and Natalie would be quite happy to be with Jack.”

I was surprised at how much this man knew but annoyed at the same time by how much he was speculating. However, before I could reply, the man continued,

“This offer won’t last. I’d agree to it if I were you. A much better option than eliminating you.”

After the man had finished making his proposal, I did think it over for a couple of minutes. My life was in danger and agreeing to his proposal would ensure that I would be alive. However, then I thought about Yusei and Jack, especially about Yusei. Yusei would always do the right thing even if that meant putting his life on the line. It was one of the traits that I admired about him and I knew that if Yusei were in my place right now, he wouldn’t agree to the idea.

Finally, staring straight into the dark signer’s eyes, I replied, “The answer is no. Yusei and Jack are needed to save New Domino and I will continue to help them any way I can. So do what you want with me.”

The dark signer looked highly annoyed as I refused his offer. Shaking his head, he replied, “Stubborn girl. You should have agreed and now I’m going to have to kill you.”

I closed my eyes, bracing myself for what was about to happen when I heard a faint sound in the distance. Although I couldn’t make out all the words, I recognized one voice. It was Yusei and he was calling out for me. The dark signer backed away from me as he had heard Yusei’s voice as well and replied,

“Looks like you got lucky. Better to eliminate the main threat first.”

The dark signer then ran off in the direction of Yusei’s voice and I knew that Yusei was in danger. I tried to follow the dark signer to warn Yusei but as my left ankle was sprained, I was only able to limp and there was no way that I would reach him in time. I was about to lose hope but then I saw before my eyes, the crimson dragon appearing before me. I had to blink my eyes a couple of times before believing that the creature in front of me was real but indeed, it was the crimson dragon.

Deciding to take a leap of faith and believe that it was the crimson dragon, I asked,

“Are you the crimson dragon? I know about you. What are you doing here?”

The crimson dragon nodded its head slightly although it didn’t reply. It made a gesture for me to get on its back and I was skeptical for a moment, wondering whether that was actually possible. However, since I decided to believe what I was seeing, I slowly made my way and climbed behind the dragon’s back and found that I was able to hang on. The crimson dragon then flew through the air towards where the dark signer had gone. Together, we were leaving the dark prison I had been in and slowly, I was seeing a dim light. The crimson dragon approached the light and then we found ourselves back outside near the gazebo which was a little bit away from the party in the ballroom.

I looked around but I didn’t see any signs of Yusei although I heard voices nearby. I couldn’t make out the words but I could tell that the voices belonged to Yusei and the dark signer who had talked to me. I heard a couple of additional voices as well and I recognized them as belonging to Natalie and Jack. I got off the crimson dragon’s back and looking at the dragon, I said,

“Thank you for helping me. I’ll do everything I can to help Yusei and Jack. I promise.”

The crimson dragon nodded its head and left me, heading upwards to the sky and soon disappearing out of view. Limping, I decided to head towards the voices to see what was going on and to let everyone know that I was ok. Within a few minutes and after much walking, I reached the spot where Yusei, the dark signer, Natalie, and Jack were. I could see Yusei and the dark signer in some sort of face off and Yusei looked annoyed. I could hear his voice as he asked,

“Where is she? You’d better not have laid one hand on her or else-.”

The dark signer scoffed and replied, “Or else what? You’ll kill me? I know you won’t do that. It’s not in your nature. And you won’t ever find your precious Callie. I hid her where you’ll never find-.”

Suddenly, the dark signer stopped speaking and looked in my direction. He had spotted me and I looked back at him and smirked, saying,

“Surprised to see me, moron? Such poor security you have.”

The dark signer looked highly annoyed and asked, “How did you escape? I’ll get you next time.” He then ran away from the others but there was no way anyone could pursue him, as he soon seemed to disappear and no trace of him could be seen.

After the dark signer was gone, Yusei ran towards me and Natalie and Jack were just behind him. Yusei was the first to get to me and hugging me tightly, he asked,

“Are you all right? Are you hurt?”

I smiled faintly at Yusei and replied, “I’m fine. Just a sprained ankle and my head’s going to throb for a while but otherwise, fine. That dark signer had nothing on me…”

As I tried to say more, I suddenly felt myself become dizzy from all the excitement and unconsciousness took over, as the last I heard was Yusei’s voice calling out my name.

Note: I know the part about the crimson dragon is a bit weird but I definitely wanted to make its presence known at some point in the story. Hopefully, it made some sense and I have no idea how the crimson dragon would sound so that's why I didn't make it speak. lol

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:30 am

That was a nice chapter. I don't think the crimson dragon would have spoken either and I don't think its appearance was weird or anything. xD

I disagree with Callie's decision though. xD I would have taken up the offer. I mean, after all, Neo Domino is just a fictional city so it's okay if it's destroyed. And I'd get the guy of my dreams with me so what more could I ask for? Razz

lol It was fun reading the chapter and I am looking forward to more. ^^

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:34 am

lol I agree with you on that. Razz But as you might be able to tell, Callie's the kind of person who'll put others before herself, kind of like how Yusei is. XD

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:36 am

Ahh yup, I can see that and it's definitely a good thing and all. xD It's just that those others aren't real and all so it would have been okay in this case. Razz

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:42 am

lol Well, Callie and Natalie don't see it that way but I think it's that they're way in love with Yusei and Jack but don't want to admit that yet. Razz

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 am

lol I see. Razz I kind of wish I was in Callie's or Natalie's shoes. xD Not with Yusei or Jack, though. I think I prefer Kalin now. xD

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:50 am

Ooohh why's that? XD

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:52 am

Well, when I look at it, Jack sounds pretty mean at times. xD And Kalin is super cute. How can't I like him? xD

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:54 am

lol I'm surprised. I thought you had a thing for Jack. Razz

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:59 am

lol I did, but then I was watching that episode when he replied meanly to Mina's confession. Meh, I was like 'Jerk!' all the time. xD

And then I got more interested in Kalin and so yeah. xD

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:01 am

I see. XD Not to defend Jack or anything but I think he never loved Mina. Now with Carly, I think he loved her but it's too bad that they never actually got together in the end. XD

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:03 am

Ahh I hate that Carly. xD Mina was a lot better than her, if you ask me. And at least he could have rejected her a little gentler, you know?

Ahh And now I am turning this thread into a debate now between Mina and Carly. Sorry about that, phoenix. xD

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:07 am

lol It's ok. I see your point but I like Carly a little better. XD But at least Natalie won't be like either one of them hopefully. Razz

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:12 am

lol That's a relief. I don't stand Carly for some reason. Razz

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:15 am

lol Now I'm curious as to why you don't like Carly and I might as well ask about Akiza for that manner. Man, I'm going off-topic here. Razz

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:21 am

lol That's true. xD

Well, for Carly, I think she is too silly for my taste. I mean, the way she behaves and all and how she is crazily going after Jack. And man, those glasses of her. xD I wear glasses myself but they don't have spirals in the middle. XD

As for Akiza, she is just pissing me off with her going after Yusei. I mean, it's okay for him to love him and all, but she makes him sound like a god or something. I know how you like Yusei, though, phoenix, but you don't make him sound so goddish. xD

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:25 am

Ahh I agree about the glasses. I have no idea what the artists were thinking when it came to that. XD

And I agree about Akiza as well. I liked her better in the first season when she was the Black Rose Witch even though people hated her. And then when she became good, she always seemed to pine for Yusei or something. Razz And yup, I don't think he's a god but he would definitely make a wonderful husband. XD

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:35 am

lol I won't comment on that but I am glad you agree with me. I liked her in the first season too but then she changed 360 degrees and suddenly became a nice, angelic person who cheers around for Yusei. lol

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:49 am

Ok, I have the next chapter all ready. It's a bit on the short side, though, so I apologize for that. It was a little hard coming up with ideas and I wasn't sure where to cut it off but hopefully the next chapter will make up for it. Enjoy and feel free to comment. ^^

Chapter 12

“Callie, Callie! Please wake up. Please…”

“Callie, don’t die on us!”

I groaned slightly as I heard voices calling out for me. Slowly, I opened my eyes and there were Yusei and Natalie staring at me. Natalie looked totally panicked while Yusei looked worried. It was unusual to see Yusei like that, as I knew that he wasn’t one to display his feelings openly. I found myself able to sit up and after doing so, I looked at the two of them and asked,

“What happened?”

Natalie replied, “You passed out. I thought you were going to die.” Natalie looked panicked still despite that I was awake and feeling a little better than a little while ago.

Yusei held me up and asked, “Are you ok now?” He looked a little relieved, seeing that I was at least awake again.

I nodded and replied, “Yeah, I’m fine. I probably just fainted from all the excitement or something.” I looked around and noticed that Jack wasn’t around. I turned to Yusei and asked, “Where’s Jack?”

Yusei replied, “Jack ran back to the ballroom to find a doctor.”

Natalie added, “We talked to some of the guests earlier and one of them mentioned that he was a doctor so Jack’s getting him.”

Just then, I heard footsteps and turning my head towards the sound, I saw Jack and a man running towards me. As soon as they reached me, Jack pointed to me and turning to the man, he said,

“Yeah, that’s her.”

The man nodded and approaching me, he said, “I’m Dr. Richardson. Your friend told me that you had fainted so I came to see if I could help.”

I raised an eyebrow as Dr. Richardson called Jack my friend but not wanting to get into an argument about that, instead, I replied, “Thank you for coming. I’m ok, though. My head hurts a little and I think my left ankle’s sprained but other than that, I’m totally fine.”

Dr. Richardson replied, “I see. Well, let’s have you checked out.” He then proceeded to check my head and then my left ankle, gently lifting it and such. After he was done with the examination, he looked at me and said,

“You’ll be fine. Did you have a concussion earlier?”

I nodded and replied, “Yeah. Some idiot knocked me out and my head’s hurting.”

Dr. Richardson replied, “I see. Your head’s not too bad, all things considered. As for your ankle, you’re lucky that it’s not worse. It is a sprain but at least it’s not fractured. You should stay off of it for a few days and it should heal on its own. It’s best to not move around at all but if you need to, you should get some crutches.”

I replied, “Thank you, doctor. I will do that.”

Dr. Richardson got up and replied, “If that’s all, please excuse me.” He then left us and returned to the other guests in the ballroom.

Natalie turned to me and said, “Thank goodness it’s not worse. What would I have done if I’d lost my best friend?” She hugged me tightly and looked like she was about to cry.

I laughed quietly and replied, “Hey, it takes more than some idiot to take me down. You should know that by now. Anyway, what happened back there? I missed out on all the excitement there, it seems.”

Yusei looked at me and replied, “There wasn’t any real danger. It was all a distraction. You were the target.”

I sighed and replied, “Go figure. But that idiot totally underestimated me.”

Natalie had let go of me and I tried to get up, only to find myself back on the ground. Feeling a little annoyed, I said, “It looks like I’m going to have to go home for the night.” I turned to Natalie and asked,

“Can you let Mac know and ask him to get a taxi for me? And get my things as well? No one else should have this night spoiled because of me.”

Natalie replied, “I can do that but we should go with you. You shouldn’t go home by yourself.”

I smiled softly at Natalie and replied, “Nah, don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine getting home as long as I have a ride and then I’ll rest like the doctor said.”

Yusei approached me and lifted me in his arms and as he did so, he said, “I’m going to take you back. You’re in no condition to walk by yourself.”

I looked at Yusei, feeling a little annoyed at him but more so at myself for feeling helpless. I replied, “I’m fine. I can get home by myself. I don’t need any help.”

Natalie had this mischievous look in her eyes and I could tell that she was up to no good. Natalie replied, “But Yusei’s right, Callie. Jack and I will stay if you insist. We can make excuses for you leaving early but Yusei should take you back and I’d feel better if I knew you were getting home safely.”

Inwardly, I sighed, seeing that I wasn’t going to win this argument. I glanced at Jack but I knew he wasn’t going to defend me so I replied reluctantly, “Fine. I’m too tired to argue anyway.”

Natalie went to Jack and said to me, “I’ll go find Mac and let him know what happened so he can get you a ride. I’ll get your things as well.” Then she and Jack went to the ballroom to find Mac.

Once Yusei and I were alone, Yusei looked at me and gently said, “I’m glad you’re ok. Now I’ll take it easy and carry you so you won’t have to put weight on that ankle.”

I looked at Yusei and replied, “You don’t need to carry me. It’s really unnecessary. I was able to walk up to you all earlier although I was limping. I can do that again.”

Yusei shook his head and with a small smile, he replied, “You heard what Dr. Richardson said. No weight on that ankle and carrying you will make sure that his orders are being followed.”

I didn’t reply and stayed quiet as Yusei carried me in his arms and he headed towards the front entrance of the mansion. He walked around it to avoid the guests. Although I felt embarrassed being helped like so, it did feel nice at the same time and a little romantic in a way.

Once we reached the front entrance, Natalie and Jack ran to us and Natalie handed me my purse and shawl, saying, “I talked to Mac and he said that he’s ordering his limo to take you two back. He insisted. I think he feels a little guilty for getting you to come to this party in the first place.”

I laughed quietly and jokingly replied, “He should. And you should, too, you know. Both of you knew I didn’t want to go in the first place.”

Natalie replied, “I know and I’m sorry. I promise I’ll make it up to you.”

I smiled at her and replied, “It’s ok. I was kidding. It could have been worse.”

Natalie looked a little surprised that I wasn’t as annoyed about how things turned out but seeing me and then Yusei, it looked like she figured out why and nodding, she replied with a slight smirk, “I see. Well, the limo should be here any minute and I’ll see you home later.” She winked at me and holding Jack by the arm, she and Jack returned inside.

Yusei and I waited for the limo to arrive and after a few minutes, it did. The driver got out of his seat, opened the door for us and then Yusei helped me inside. After the driver closed the door, he returned to his seat and started the limo, heading away from the mansion and on the road towards the house.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:54 am

That was a nice chapter. ^^ I do agree it was a bit short but I am looking forward to the next chapter now that it seems like Yusei and Callie are going to have some time alone. xD

Keep up the great work, phoenix. ^^

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:58 am

Thanks. ^^ I hope the next chapter will be longer and yup, Callie and Yusei will definitely have alone time together so there probably won't be much of Natalie or Jack in it, if they appear at all. XD

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:59 am

lol I don't mind that. I suppose that hints for some romance between Yusei and Callie which I am looking forward to now. xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the One   

Back to top Go down

Finding the One
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing-
Jump to: