Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:44 pm by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Romance RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 55037
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:53 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Definitely. We have so much to look forward to. The completion of the orphanage, coming to Mark and Sarah's wedding, and Megan moving in with us. It's so exciting."

Ryan grinned and replied, "Then I'll let my beautiful now. See you later then, Melody."

He gave Melody one last pet on her head and then left the stables, returning to the house.

Alex replied, "Wow, that is amazing." He turned to Lycoris and said,

"It's pretty incredible, isn't it, Lycoris? There are no such parks like this back home."

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 53265
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:58 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Yup, yup. It sounds like we'll have our hands full for the next few days but full of happiness and excitement, that is."

He soon finished up his breakfast and got up to wash the plate and utensils.

Back in the house, Lisianthus had finished cleaning up and washing the dishes and everything was back in place once more. The soldiers had taken their positions around as well, deciding to protect the house.

Seeing Ryan enter, she went up happily to him and asked, "How is Melody?"

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "It is. How does it look like? I mean, how are all the seasons present together? Is it beautiful?"

She wished inwardly that she could see such a beautiful sight but didn't say it out loud.

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:04 am

Stacey finished up her breakfast soon after and taking her plate and utensils, she took them to the sink to was them and put them on the drying rack.

After everything was clean, Stacey held William's arm and said,

"Let's get going, handsome."

Ryan returned the smile and replied, "Melody is well. I think she was happy for the company. I suggested that we take a nighttime flight. I hope it's ok. Maybe after dinner we can do so. I think Melody would enjoy that."

Alex then began to describe what he saw in the park, doing his best to describe how each season was depicted. He wanted to make sure that Lycoris could imagine seeing the park despite that she had no vision.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:14 am

William nodded and holding Stacey's arm gently, he led the way out of the hut and towards the construction site. After a while of walking, the couple was at the entrance.

Turning to her, William said, "I'll leave you for now, pretty, but come see me at the break, ok?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yup, sure. A nighttime flight would be good for all of us. It will be fun, too."

She paused for a moment then continued, "The soldiers took their places around so we don't have to worry about those imprisoned soldiers anymore. They didn't have lunch though. The food is still as it is in front of them."

Lycoris listened carefully as Alex described the sights to her and after he was done, she smiled happily and said,

"Wow, it does sound so wonderful and beautiful."

Avi smiled and said, "It is. Well then, which part are we going to see? Or should we walk around all of them?"

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:19 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "I will, handsome. See you at the break."

She gave William a quick kiss and then went into Lord Connelly's office.

Meanwhile, Mark arrived a little after with some other workers, ready to start work for the day.

Ryan frowned slightly and replied, "I'll talk to the prisoners. I'll see what's going on."

He then went to the living room to see why the imprisoned soldiers refused to eat.

Alex replied, "Let's go see it all. I hope we have enough time. I want to see as much as possible."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:31 am

William entered the construction site and saw that Mark had arrived. Waving, he approached him, smiled, and said,

"Good morning, Mark. Ready for another day of work?"

Lisianthus followed Ryan to the living room where the imprisoned soldiers were. They saw them approaching and their faces showed anger and protest but they didn't say anything.

Avi nodded and replied,

"Ok, let's begin with the autumn section; it's pretty beautiful."

He led the way to the autumn section with Lycoris on his arm, preparing to have a tour of the park.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:37 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye, that I am, mate. Let's get our tools and start."

He went to the storage shed to get his tools and then waited for William to do the same.

Ryan took a seat across from the imprisoned soldiers and looking at them calmly and even a little kindly, he said,

"You didn't eat your lunch. Are you not hungry?"

Alex followed Avi and Lycoris, gently holding Nerine by the arm. As they toured the park, he turned to Nerine and asked,

"Darling, have you been to this park before? What did you like best about it?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:08 am

William followed Mark and got his tools as well then followed him to his workplace where they started working for the day. It was a beautiful day so it was perfect for work.

The soldiers continued to give those looks and one of them replied,

"We'd prefer to die of starvation rather than eat anything by you just to be humiliated and attacked by that cruel queen of yours."

Nerine smiled and replied, "Yup, I definitely have, my lord. I remember when I would come with Sia here and we'd run around with each other. I liked that it's beautiful and there was always lots of space to run around and play merrily. It still is and that's wonderful."

(Sorry for the delay in posting. I had to have lunch and all. XD)

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:15 am

(Ahh it's ok. ^^)

Mark began to work next to William as the day started and everyone else was beginning to work as well. Mark glanced at William and said,

"Wow, it's almost unbelievable that this place will be finished very soon."

Ryan sighed quietly and replied, "Sia isn't going to attack you. Other than that outburst this morning-and I think it was understandable-she hasn't done so. There's no point in starving yourselves but if you really would rather eat something else, I can try to order some food for you."

Alex smiled and replied, "So I take it that this park hasn't changed? It's beautiful, even better than the ones I've been to back home."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:20 am

(Thanks. ^^)

William nodded to Mark and smiling, he replied, "Isn't it? It's wonderful to see it finally done after a lot of work. Makes us feel proud and I definitely am proud of Stacey as well for being successful in achieving this."

The soldier replied, "Don't bother. We aren't going to eat. End of it. If that was just an outburst of the queen, it could be very well a beginning of her cruelty."

Lisianthus replied, "Meh, I am the one who's to blame for even taking the trouble of making all this food for you even though you'd been nothing but rude and mean to me the whole while you were here."

Nerine nodded happily and replied, "I agree, my lord. This park holds a special place in my heart and I am really happy that you got to see it with me. Now I have another beautiful memory with my lord."

She laid her head happily on Alex's shoulder while gazing lovingly into his eyes.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:29 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye, that you should. It's all thanks to her that this orphanage has even become a reality and we got a chance to work in the countryside."

Ryan gave Lisianthus a look that silently asked her to remain calm. He then turned back to the soldiers and replied,

"Everyone gets angry. Haven't you ever gotten angry at someone so much that you wish you could strangle them?"

Alex smiled back at Nerine and observed how beautiful she looked. He held her close to him and continued to enjoy the morning tour of the park.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:34 am

William nodded and replied, "Yup. Working in the countryside was a huge advantage. It's quieter here, the air is fresh and the weather is perfect. It creates a perfect setting for work in peace."

The soldier rolled his eyes and replied, "We all do but we don't actually take action. If she feels like strangling us, she is so welcome to do it right here, right now and let the world know of her cruelty."

Lisianthus was angered by his reply but kept her temper under check for Ryan's sake.

Nerine continued walking happily by Alex's side in the park, having him all to himself and trying to make his attention on her as much as possible. Avi and Lycoris closely followed and he would describe the sights for her.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:38 am

Mark replied, "Aye, that it is. I like this project better than the last one we did. I guess it's because this one's for such a good cause."

Ryan replied, "People lose control. It happens to every one. I would be surprised if there was a person out there who never lost control. Sia isn't perfect but she shouldn't be condemned for every flaw out there."

Alex noticed the loving looks that Nerine gave him and he blushed. Although he focused a lot of attention on her, he would occasionally glance at Lycoris to see how she was doing. He was happy that Avi was keeping her company so she wouldn't be alone.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:44 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, I agree with you there. To know that you are working on something that will be enjoyed by young children after that gives it a lot of value."

The soldier groaned and replied, "We aren't condemning her for every flaw out there. She almost has every flaw out there!"

Lisianthus groaned back at him and turning to Ryan, she said, "You know what, you shouldn't bother. If they don't want to eat, that is their business. We're placing the food right in front of them and they are refusing it."

As the party walked, Avi thought that perhaps Lycoris should spend some time with Alex and then he could talk to Nerine. So with a fun spirit, he turned to Alex and said,

"Hey, Alex, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to take Nerine from you a while. I'd like to catch up with my old friend and you can keep Lycoris company."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:47 am

Mark replied, "I couldn't have said it better myself, mate."

He glanced around, taking in the progress of the orphanage.

Ryan replied, "Maybe but I wish they would see how highly mistaken they are."

Turning back to the soldiers, he added, "Your king isn't as perfect as you think he is. Trust me-I've seen his bad side."

Alex nodded and replied, "Sure, that sounds fine to me." He turned to Nerine and asked,

"You would like to catch up with Avi, wouldn't you?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:51 am

William took a look around him at the progress that was being made and was happy to see the orphanage almost complete. He continued working alongside Mark, making the best progress he could make.

The soldier rolled his eyes and replied, "Oh really? Why don't you tell us about his bad side then? No matter how 'bad' he could be, he couldn't be worse than that cruel queen here."

Although Nerine hated to leave Alex with Lycoris, she couldn't say so and reluctantly replied,

"Ahh of course. I'd like to catch up a little with my old friend."

Avi smiled and replied, "Great." He turned to Lycoris and gently said, "Alex will keep you company for a while, Lycoris. I hope that's okay."

Lycoris smiled and nodding, she replied, "Sure, that's fine."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:00 am

The rest of the morning hours passed by like so, with everyone hard at work.

As the sun was high in the sky to indicate that it was noon, the bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch. Mark put down his tools, stretched, and said,

"I should get something to eat. Want the usual?"

Ryan sighed and shaking his head, he replied, "I'll tell you when you all become reasonable."

He turned to Lisianthus and said, "Let's find something to do. They might eat later, even if the food gets cold then."

Alex let go of Nerine and after making sure that Avi was keeping her company, he approached Lycoris and gently holding her arm, he softly asked,

"How are you, darling? Enjoying the morning?"

(I should get off for the night now. My schedule's changed a bit so I have to work tomorrow which means going to bed a little earlier now. But I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:04 am

(Ahh I understand. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William heard the bell ring for the break as well and letting go of his tools to rest for a few moments, he nodded to Mark and replied,

"Yup, that would be nice of you, Mark. Thanks."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That sounds like a better idea to me."

She led the away from the imprisoned soldiers, who looked annoyed but didn't say anything further.

Lycoris smiled happily to Alex and nodding, she replied, "I am. It's wonderful to spend some time with you, Nerine and Avi. I love your company. And I am enjoying listening to how you describe the sights to me as well as smelling the different smells of the places. The park smells so refreshing."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Mark nodded and replied, "No problem, mate. I'll be back in a bit."

He then went to the buffet table to get a plate and some food.

Meanwhile, Stacey left Lord Connelly's office and happily approached William, wanting to spend time with him during the break.

After Lisianthus and Ryan were far enough away from the imprisoned soldiers, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"What do you want to do, beautiful? We have the whole afternoon and it's such a beautiful day although not nearly as beautiful as you."

Alex smiled and softly replied, "It definitely does. I've never been to a park like this one. I can hear the birds singing beautifully."

He described the birds as well as the trees and the flowers.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:53 am

William took a break for a few moments then he saw Stacey approaching. Smiling happily to her, he said,

"Hey, pretty. I am glad you came to see me. I missed you."

Lisianthus blushed happily and holding Ryan's arm flirtatiously, she replied,

"Well, if you'd like, we could have the whole afternoon to us and we can spend some time together alone-just you and me. We'll have to contact Irene first, though."

Lycoris listened happily as Alex described the sights to her and she would comment on how beautiful they sounded. Nerine could see the couple's exchanges and was burning in jealousy, but she didn't say or show anything as she accompanied Avi.

Lycoris asked, "Hey, Alex, are there any plants or animals here that you didn't see before in the human world?"

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:01 am

Stacey blushed and happily replied, "I missed you, too, handsome. I'm happy that we have the break now. How's the work going?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh yup, that's right. Why don't we go into the sitting room for a little privacy to contact Duchess Irene? And do you want to try talking to her or should I?"

Alex replied, "Ahh yes, there are some plants and animals here that aren't back in my world. Some of the animals here look like a combination of animals back in the human world."

He described in detail the differences in the animals and plants and how they fascinated him, unaware of Nerine's jealousy.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:08 am

William replied happily, "It's going just wonderfully. Everything is going smoothly and the weather is cooperating greatly. I think everything will be perfect soon, pretty."

Lisianthus replied, "I think it would be better if you talk to her, to see how she is. If she's better, then maybe I could talk to her sometime soon."

She led the way to the sitting room where they could contact Irene in private.

Lycoris listened happily as Alex continued to describe the sights to her, fascinated by everything as well. She replied happily,

"That just sounds wonderful. Alex, which is more beautiful? The gods' world or the humans'?"

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:14 am

Stacey smiled and replied, "I'm happy to hear that, handsome. I love how everything is coming together and uncle has been helping a lot with making sure that the horses get here and the finishing touches are added."

Ryan nodded and once they were in the sitting room, he took a seat and then closing his eyes, he opened up the telepathic communication to Irene. He said,

Duchess Irene, are you there? It's me, Ryan.

Alex replied, "Hmm that's a hard one. They're both beautiful but there's this saying that there's no place like home so I think I prefer the human world. What do you think, darling? Did you like the human world? I know you only got to see a little of it but I'm interested in your thoughts."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:18 am

William smiled happily and replied, "I am really happy for you, pretty. I am sure Lord Connelly has been a great help as well. It's wonderful to see this place almost completed. Mark was just saying the same thing as well."

Back in the gods' world, Irene was sitting in her office in the academy when she received Ryan's telepathic message. Replying to it, she said,

Hello, Ryan. It's been a while.

Lycoris looked thoughtful for a moment then giggling, she replied,

"Well, I can't decide because I haven't really seen the gods' world although it does sound very beautiful. But I loved the humans' world. It was so fascinating too and I saw stuff there that I never knew of their existence. And well, you come from the humans' world, so how can I not love it?"

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:24 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Everyone has been working so hard and I'm happy for the children's sake. This place will truly be spectacular."

She paused for a moment and then asked, "Are you hungry? I can get you something if you'd like."

Ryan replied,

Yes, it definitely has been. How are you?

He thought it best to see what Irene's state of mind was before going directly into the subject about the chancellor.

Alex blushed and gently touching Lycoris' right cheek, he softly replied,

"Aww you flatter me, darling. Seeing you happy before me brings a warm smile to my face."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: