Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Yesterday at 5:26 pm by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Romance RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 53190
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:33 am

Lisianthus touched Ryan's hands happily and kissing one of them lovingly, she replied,

"Aww I can't do that, cutie. Who'd take care of you then, huh? Some pretty nurse so she could take your eyes away from me? Never. Plus, it's the least I can do for you. You helped me get back my throne, cutie."

Nerine smiled back and nodding, she replied, "Yeah, we don't have to remain her any longer. It's such a relief."

The nurses continued checking Alex and a healer worked on healing the bruises and covering them up. Once they were done, a nurse said,

"You should be fine now, sir, but it's best if you remain here in the clinic for the day till you rest so we can check on you and see if any of the bruises were infective. It's just to make sure."

Rosaline smiled happily to Bryan and replied, "I am happy, too, my love. I don't have to wait for the two weeks to be over to remain with you. Well, that's one good thing as a result at least."

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 54962
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:38 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "I'd do anything to see my beautiful happy once more and I'm glad that we got your throne back. Everyone worked hard and it was impressive that Bryan helped."

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand, miss."

He turned to Nerine and asked, "Will you stay with me until I'm out of the clinic? It'll be lonely being here by myself."

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, definitely."

The couple had arrived inside the castle and seeing everyone split up, Bryan said, "Do you want to head back to our room, my love? We can rest for a while."

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:43 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "That's true. He helped me a lot during the fight with the captain. I was actually worried that he could hurt but heh, he was quite skilled with the sword that I might ask him for a couple of lessons sometime, heh."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Of course. I won't leave your side."

The nurse replied, "The miss can remain with you all day if she liked but she'll have to leave at night. Then you can leave in the morning."

Rosaline nodded and replied "Yeah that would be good. Rest will do us good."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:48 am

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I heard that Bryan was a pretty skilled fighter but seeing that it's really true, I'm glad he was able to help you. I wish I could have been beside you to help you, too, but those pillars needed repaired right away. I knew what could have happened otherwise."

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, miss."

He reached out to touch Nerine's hands and said, "I'm happy that we have some peace now, darling."

Bryan nodded and led the way upstairs towards their room where the couple could rest along with the puppies.

(It's getting late here and I'm getting sleepy now so I'll get off for the night. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:18 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Lisianthus smiled and replied, "Yup, it was good that you were all there, cutie. If those pillars weren't repaired in time, the whole world would have been in danger. But you were impressive, cutie."

She paused for a minute then thoughtfully said, "I wonder what to do with the chancellor now. I know he helped you and Irene fix the pillars but that's not enough for me. He still needs to be punished for what he did before."

The nurse left the couple to have some privacy and Nerine smiled at Alex, stroking his hand and replied,

"Same here, Alex. Don't you worry me about you like that again. I was afraid that something terrible could happen to you all the time."

Rosaline followed Bryan to their room and inside, the couple sat down to take a break. Rosaline commented,

"Well, at least we're done with this whole trouble. I hope we can go back home soon."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Ryan looked thoughtful and nodding, he replied, "That's true. I mean, the chancellor did do the right thing to help Duchess Irene and me fix the pillars but he shouldn't be absolved from all blame. At the very least, his title should be taken away but I don't think he should be punished too severely."

Alex nodded and replied, "I'm sorry I made you worry, darling. Once we're home, we're sure to have some peace and quiet."

Bryan replied, "Same here, my love. As soon as things settle down, I'll talk to Lisianthus and request that we leave. I'm sure she won't have a problem with that."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:52 am

Lisianthus frowned slightly and replied, "Yeah but that seems too light, too, cutie. Shouldn't I jail him for a while, too? What he did was huge, too, and he's partly to blame for all this mess."

Nerine nodded happily and replied, "I can't wait till we're together and alone again and we can have peace to ourselves, just you and me. We'll definitely need it."

Rosaline nodded but didn't say anything else, as her mind was still occupied about Ryan, as although she thought she had forgotten about it, it hurt again once she saw him once more.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:37 am

Ryan replied, "Well, I suppose that's true but perhaps he should remain in his room under guard? That's what you're currently doing, right?

But maybe we should consult with Duchess Irene and our friends-find out how the chancellor has treated them."

Alex smiled softly and replied, "Without a doubt and we've been gone way too long. Mom and Dad must be worried about us."

As though Bryan knew what Rosaline was thinking, he looked to her and gently said,

"You should talk to Ryan, my love, before we leave. Get things straightened out and everything."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:58 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That's a good idea. We could all decide how he's to be punished. But I am not letting him go with it anyhow."

She smiled and said, "But enough of that. We didn't have breakfast and you must be hungry after all that fight, right?"

Nerine nodded and replied, "That's true. We did tell them that we're going on a vacation but they might be wondering why we're taking so long. Returning as soon as possible is a good idea."

Rosaline looked annoyed and replied, "I am not talking with anyone. If he'd like to talk, he can come and talk but I am not going to beg him for clarifications. I don't run after those who sold me out, Bryan."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:18 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, I am. You must be hungry, too, beautiful. I hope the cooks weren't too shaken up by everything that happened and can prepare something for us."

Alex nodded and replied, "Definitely."

Alex's stomach then grumbled and his face blushing in embarrassment, he then said,

"Uhh guess I must be hungry."

Bryan sighed inwardly, knowing how Rosaline would be at times like this. Although he loved her stubborn, fiery nature, sometimes it got in the way. Nodding, he replied,

"Ok but I do think you two should talk things out. I'd be sad to see you two at odds."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:25 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "They should be ok now. I got everyone back in their working positions again. I'll let them know right away and they will fetch a delicious breakfast for my cutie."

She rang the bell and once a maid arrived, she asked her to bring breakfast for them both.

Nerine giggled and replied, "It's alright, Alex. A delicious breakfast is the least you deserve after all you went through today. Let me go change out of my nightgown and I'll bring you food so we can together and Avi can join us too, ok?"

Rosaline sighed and replied, "He's the one who started it. Let him try to fix it if he wants."

She took a deep breath then said, "We should have something to eat. It's past breakfast time and we should have something after all that craziness earlier."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:35 am

While Ryan waited for breakfast to be brought, he looked to Lisianthus and asked,

"Are you all right staying with me for the whole day, beautiful? It might get boring watching me and I'll probably sleep on and off. I need my magical energy to replenish after all of that."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "That sounds perfect. I'll wait for you so we can all eat together."

Bryan's stomach grumbled a bit and nodding, he replied, "I am hungry and we should change as well and wash up."

He realized that they were still in their night wear.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:38 am

Lisianthus smiled lovingly at Ryan and stroking his hair kindly, she replied,

"It's the least I can do for you, cutie, after all that you've done for me. Plus, I can never get bored of being with you, even if you're asleep. I want to make sure you get the perfect treatment so you can get better in no time."

Nerine nodded happily and replied, "Alright. I won't be long."

She gave Alex a quick kiss then left to change out of her nightgown and get some breakfast. Avi left Lycoris for a while, too to change out of his clothes.

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Alright, my love. You can use the bathroom first and I'll wash up after you."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:43 am

Ryan gazed lovingly into Lisianthus' eyes and softly replied,

"With the most beautiful woman ever treating me, I'll be better quickly. I really am lucky to be with you."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ok, my love. I won't be long."

He gave Rosaline a quick sweet kiss and after finding a change of clothes, he went into the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:47 am

Lisianthus leaned in happily and gave Ryan a quick kiss on the lips, then said,

"I am the lucky one, cutie."

The maid soon arrived with breakfast and placed the tray near Ryan's bed. Lisianthus thanked her and after the maid left, she turned to Ryan and said,

"Now you rest and I'll feed you bit by bit myself."

Nerine went upstairs to her and Alex's room where she changed out of her nightgown, washed up and changed into a simple, elegant white dress. Then she went to the kitchen where she asked for breakfast to be prepared and once it was ready, she carried everything herself back to the clinic so they could eat breakfast all together.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:52 am

Ryan nodded and happily, he opened his mouth as Lisianthus began to feed him breakfast. He felt happy and more relaxed now that things were calm and they had time just to themselves.

Alex waited and once Nerine arrived, his eyes lit up with happiness and said,

"You look beautiful, darling, and breakfast looks great, too."

He then turned to Avi and asked, "Do you want to join us? Lycoris will probably be asleep for a while."

Meanwhile, Bryan had finished his shower and after drying off, he changed into a pair of dark blue jeans a white t-shirt. He combed his hair and once he looked presentable, he left the bathroom. Approaching Rosaline, he then happily said,

"I'm all done, my love. The bathroom's free."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:01 am

Lisianthus continued feeding Ryan happily and lovingly, eating her breakfast meanwhile as well. She loved showing her Ryan so much love and care and it was the least he deserved after all his help to her.

As they ate, she said, "You know, now that everything is calm again, we should think of something quite important, too. We haven't told anyone of our engagement yet."

Avi nodded and replied, "If you don't mind. Breakfast looks delicious and I sure need something to eat after all this."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Alright, my love. I'll go ahead too."

She got herself a change of clothes and entered the bathroom to wash up and change.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:04 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Ahh yes, that's right."

He then thought of Rosaline and said, "Beautiful, would you mind waiting a little longer before we announce our engagement? I need to explain things to Rosaline."

Alex nodded and replied, "Sure. It looks like my darling brought a lot of food so there's plenty for everyone."

He waited for Nerine to set up breakfast so that they could all eat.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:28 am

Lisianthus nodded in understanding and replied, "Of course, cutie. I know you want to settle things with her first so take all the time you need. I am willing to wait."

Nerine set up breakfast for the three of them and once it was all ready, she said,

"Let's eat. This is good to get some of our energy."

Rosaline washed up and changed into her usual black clothes then once she had brushed her hair and was all presentable, she went out of the bathroom and put away her night clothes. She then turned to Bryan and said,

"I am all done, my love."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:34 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Thanks, beautiful."

He then paused for a moment and continued, "Do you think Rosaline will understand after I explain things? She seemed pretty upset and I feel like it won't be easy for her to understand how I feel about you."

Alex nodded and taking his fork, he began to eat his breakfast and felt his energy returning. The events of the early morning had drained him and the food did him much good.

Bryan smiled and replied, "You look wonderful as always, my love. Let's see-we could have breakfast in the dining room or we could ask to have it brought up here. What would you like?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:38 am

Lisianthus replied, "I can't tell for sure, cutie. But she might not understand things right away so you should expect it. If she didn't though, I am sure with time, it will heal. I can't say I would have taken things quite well if I were in her shoes either, but I am sure she'll do her best to understand."

Nerine and Avi ate happily as well, getting their energy after all the events that they went through. Avi commented,

"I can't believe we'll be able to leave soon. I thought I'll have to be locked in that room for a while longer."

Rosaline looked thoughtful then said, "Well, we'll have it by ourselves anyhow, right? So I guess we can have it here."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:45 am

Ryan replied, "You're right but I do hope that Rosaline will understand. And she still has Bryan so it's not like she'd be completely alone."

He sighed to himself, hoping that things would end up working out.

Alex replied, "It's a good thing that you and Bryan are free now. That's one of the good things that came out of all of this. And I bet you got to see Sia, even if it was only for a brief time."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's true. Ok, I'll ring for a maid to bring us breakfast."

He got the bell and rang for a maid. After a maid came, Bryan asked for breakfast for him and Rosaline as well as food for the puppies.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:52 am

Lisianthus patted Ryan's arm gently and replied,

"Hey, cutie, I am sure everything will be ok. Just be gentle with her, alright? And everything will go just fine. I trust you can do it, cutie."

Avi nodded happily and replied, "That's true. She was quite surprised to see me but it was a happy moment. I should see her again soon so we can catch up."

After the maid left to bring breakfast, Rosaline took a seat at the table and turning to Bryan, she asked, "Are we going to leave on our own and wait for Alex and the others to come with us?"

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:56 am

Ryan smiled at Lisianthus and replied, "Thanks, beautiful. I'm happy that I have your support to help me get through all of this. I don't know what I'd do without you."

He reached up to gently touch Lisianthus' right cheek.

Alex nodded and replied, "You two must have a lot of catching up. I'm happy that we're finally free and we can go home soon and have nice quiet lives."

Bryan thought about it and replied, "Hmm, if Alex and the others leave soon, we should leave with them but if they choose to stay here for a while, then we should leave on our own."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:01 am

Lisianthus smiled lovingly and replied, "I'll be always by your side, cutie. I won't leave you even for a second."

She kissed the hand he touched her cheek with and then continued feeding him. Soon they were both done with breakfast so she asked,

"Are you all well now, cutie? Do you want me to bring you something else?"

Avi nodded happily and replied, "Same here. I hope you guys don't mind that I come with you just till I can get things sorted out for me."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Sounds good. I want to leave her as soon as possible."

The maid soon returned with breakfast and after being let into the room, she laid it in front of the couple, bowed politely then left.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: