Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:26 pm by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Romance RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 54962
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Well, that's what I've been told and I guess I must be. It's a good thing my powers have helped Sia a lot.

I heard that here, a lot of gods can use magic. Is that right?"

Alex gently kissed Lycoris on her forehead and then on each of her cheeks. Then gazing gently at her, he replied,

"You're not being selfish at all. It's only natural you'd want to be around us. You haven't been used to being on your own yet, right? Hmm, I'll have to think of a way for you to be around us but have you protected at the same time. Perhaps Sia or Ryan might have some ideas."

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 53190
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Avi nodded and replied, "That's true. In fact, every god is said to be born with some sort of a magical ability. He's got the choice whether to ignore it or to learn how to control and make use of it."

Lycoris nodded slowly and thinking of something, she looked a little determined and replied,

"I-I'll learn how to control my powers better. I'll be more powerful and I-I'll get back my eyesight, right? Then-then I'll be able to protect myself and I-I promise...I wouldn't let that captain near you or Nerine, even if it cost me my life. You-you two are all I have and I-I'd do anything to be with you but without endangering you."

-Credits to sprayofcolors for avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://snowrosegames.withme.us
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:14 pm

Ryan looked curiously at Avi and replied, "Why would anyone choose to ignore their magical powers? I remembered that William didn't use any even though he's a god so I guess he chose not to use them."

Alex hugged Lycoris ever so lovingly and replied, "Hey, I don't want you risking your life for ours, ok? I couldn't live without you in my life, you know. But I think it's a great idea to learn how to control your powers and once your eyesight is back, it should be easier to do so."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:20 am

Avi shrugged and replied, "It could be any number of things. Some people aren't very fond of using magic so they may choose not to pursue any talents, and some others may not be able to afford learning anything. Others choose to pursue more physical fighting. It could be anything that comes to mind."

Lycoris returned the hug softly, feeling much better with Alex's warmth engulfing. She nodded and replied,

"That's right. I-I'll do my best to learn quickly and well. I-I want to be powerful enough to protect all of us and then we-we wouldn't have to worry about that captain anymore, right? And I-I couldn't live without you either. You're everything for me. That-that's why I'd do anything to keep you safe, even if it endangers me."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:33 am

(Sorry it took me a while to get back. Had work and then some other errands but I'm free now and I'll be here until I turn in for the night. ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see. Do most gods who practice magic go to a school to learn? I know that Cephiron has a famous academy but I wonder what the other towns are like."

Alex said, "In that case, I'll be by your side to protect you. Even if I can't be physically next to you, my spirit will always be with you and ahh, you know what? If you can learn telepathy, we can communicate that way, right? So you can talk to me whenever you want me."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:00 am

(Ahh it's ok. I wasn't here for the morning either since I had studies to take care of and all. XD But I am here now as well. ^^)

Avi nodded and replied, "It's similar. Each town has a small academy at least which teaches magic. Most don't cost much but still, not everyone can afford it. Cephiron's academy is known to be the best and most excellent, though."

Lycoris nodded slowly and reaching out to touch Alex's hand gently, she softly replied,

"Just...don't leave me away for too long, ok? I-I miss you. My life is empty without you, even if I am surrounded by many people."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:09 am

(Coolies. XD)

Ryan replied, "I see. I feel lucky that I had my mentor teach me magic and he paid for everything. I never went to an academy or any school."

Alex smiled softly and replied, "I mean that much to you, Lycoris?"

He looked on happily at her, touched by her loving words about him.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:18 am

Avi nodded and replied, "I see. So how was your mentor like? He must have been a very good man to take care of you like that and teach you everything."

Lycoris blushed and nodding, she softly replied,

"You mean everything to me. You're my whole life. I-I can't live without you."

She held on tighter to Alex, emphasizing her words.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:28 am

Ryan replied, "He was the best. He treated me like I was his son. He didn't have any children of his own so I was like his family. And he taught me that my magic was a special gift and not something I shouldn't be happy about."

He smiled to himself, remembering all the wonderful memories.

Alex smiled softly at Lycoris and replied, "You mean so much to me, Lycoris. You're a wonderful woman. You know that, right? I couldn't live without you in my life, either."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:43 am

(Sorry for the delay but I am here now. XD)

Avi smiled as well and nodding, he replied, "It's good to know such people are there. I suppose you're very grateful. He must have been quite powerful to raise such a powerful sorcerer as well."

Lycoris blushed but holding tightly to Alex still, she replied quietly, "D-Do you mean it, Alex? Or do you only say so to flatter me?"

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:45 am

(Ahh no problem. XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "He was. I wish you and Sia and everyone else could have met him. He was a wonderful man-the best. I don't know where I'd be without him."

Alex chuckled lightly and replied, "Hey, I mean every word I say about you. You're a huge part of my world and if you were no longer in it, my heart would be torn and there'd be no way to ever repair it."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:55 am

Avi nodded and replied, "I see. He was a human, too, right? And you two lived in Devenshire, too?"

Lycoris blushed a little deeper and after a moment of silence, she replied with hesitation and sadness clear in her voice,

"Then...you'll do everything not to leave me behind, right? Because-because at times...I-I feel as though you, too, will grow tired of me eventually and leave me behind. Or that I'm a burden on your shoulders, and though you want to help me, you want to leave me too."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:03 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right. As you might know, not all humans have the ability to use magic. You can see that Alex and Bryan can't but I can. It's not so easy finding powerful sorcerers in the human world but there are some and many kinds of magic. I'm strongest in dark magic but there are some light magic users and elemental ones, too."

Alex looked at Lycoris with sadness written in his eyes and gently holding her hands, he replied,

"Hey, what makes you think that? Have I ever said or done anything to make you believe that I'll leave you? Or has someone said something to you?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:10 am

Avi nodded in understanding and replied, "I see. So how powerful magic is in the humans' world? Is it as advanced as it is here?"

Lycoris was silent for a few moments, not saying anything. The things that Nerine used to tell her about Alex wanting her away were the ones that baffled her. Although she didn't use to believe her, she didn't know what to think after finding out that much of what Nerine used to tell her was true, especially the part about Alex agreeing to leave her from the very beginning.

She finally said, "If-if you agreed to leave me behind before...you can do it again, right?"

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:15 am

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm, probably not. I mean, magic isn't used everywhere in the human world. Mostly, it's sorcerers who wield magic and such. I'd say magic here is much more advanced but my beautiful tells me that music in the human world is more progressive than here. I showed her the conservatory in Devenshire and she was quite impressed."

Alex was silent for a couple of minutes before he finally replied,

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking before. I should have asked for your opinion first before deciding such an option for you but it seemed like a good idea and Nerine was all for it. But I won't leave you behind if I can help it. I'll find a way that we can be together, ok?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:25 am

Avi nodded and replied, "I see. I suppose humans love music very much, huh? That's beautiful. I'd like to listen to something there sometime."

Lycoris was silent for a few moments and replied, "But you were ok with it. Does that mean you're alright leaving me behind? You-you can definitely live without me then."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:31 am

Ryan replied, "Ahh sure. The big cities usually have a concert hall where there are numerous musical performances all the time. I know that Bryan just got back from his tour. Have you heard him play? He's quite talented at the piano."

Alex shook his head and replied, "I was thinking about your safety and that meant putting my selfish desires to have you close to me buried. It would have been selfish to have you near me if it put you in danger but you do know that I value you very much, don't you?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:35 am

Avi recalled hearing Bryan play the piano sometime before and nodding, he smiled and replied,

"Ahh that's right. I heard him play before and he was quite talented. His music is quite beautiful and soothing."

Lycoris thought over Alex's words for a bit and it make sense. Plus, she loved Alex a lot and she knew for sure that he was a good person-there was no way he'd lie to her or otherwise.

She nodded slowly and replied, "You mean that, right? I-I am sorry. I suppose there are questions I shouldn't ask and I-I've been troublesome enough but I-I love you and trust you a lot. I know you'll be always honest with me, right? And you-you'd tell me if I was ever a burden on you or otherwise?"

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:39 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "He clearly inherited musical talent from our parents. Our family has had generations of musical talent but I didn't inherit. Guess that's why my parents thought that I was the odd one and decided to cast me aside."

Alex nodded and replied, "Of course, Lycoris. I'll always tell you the truth, straight from my heart."

He paused for a moment and then said, "And you would tell me if anyone was doing or saying anything to hurt you, right?"

(Ok, I'll get off for the night now since I need my sleep and all that. I'll post tomorrow night since I have work and all so I'll be back late. Anyway, nite, nite, Love, and see you tomorrow. ^^)

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:22 pm

(Ahh I understand. Nite, nite. ^^)

Avi showed a sad expression and said, "I see. That was harsh of them to do. But hey, I am glad everything is working out now. You and Bryan have worked things out and you're getting married to a most beautiful woman. And on the top of that, you're becoming king. How do you feel about that?"

Lycoris was silent, as although she wanted to be honest with Alex, she couldn't tell him the truth on that point. She had been terrified enough when he caught Nerine treating her the way she did and she was quite relieved that he reacted well to it, how about telling him about the rest of the story?

She nodded slowly but preferred not to answer, not wanting to lie to Alex in the same time.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:55 am

(Back now. I'll be slow in posting but I'll be here until I turn in for the night. XD)

Ryan blushed and replied, "You know, when I proposed to Sia, it didn't occur to me that I might end up becoming a king. It's kind of overwhelming. I only hope that I'll be a good king and that the people here will like me."

Inside, Alex was somewhat relieved when Lycoris didn't tell him of any further mistreatments from Nerine. As though wishing for confirmation, he asked,

"So Nerine has been treating you all right?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:01 am

(Welcome back and take your time. ^^)

Avi smiled and replied, "It's normal but don't worry. Sia will be by your side and you'll get the hang of things in no time, I am sure. Plus, I feel sure you'll make a great king."

Lycoris hoped Alex would stop asking her soon about Nerine as it really made her nervous, for she hated lying to him but this was the only thing she couldn't be honest with him. She nodded slowly but didn't say anything either.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:07 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thanks, Avi. I want to support Sia as much as I can. I know it's been difficult on her being queen on her own all this time but she'll get help from me and I know she'll be a better queen than ever."

Alex looked at Lycoris, uncertain of whether she was telling him the truth regarding Nerine. But as he had little reason to suspect other than the incident he had witnessed between the two, he couldn't say anything for now. So he replied,

"Ok. I just want nothing but the best for you. I hope you'll come to me whenever something or someone troubles you, ok?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:13 am

Avi replied, "Trust me, I am sure you two will do your best and your reign will be one of the best in the world's history. Sia loves her world quite much and does her best to give it all she can and I as long as you do your best to help her out, you two will meet success."

Lycoris nodded and felt better that Alex stopped asking. She replied softly,

"I will. Thank you, Alex, for everything. I feel like I've been nothing but trouble and worry to you but you still do your best to help me out and have me happy. You have my gratitude and love forever."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:24 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Thank you for your support, Avi. I want to make this world a happy and prosperous one. I've already talked to Sia about the possibility of establishing relationships between this world and the human world."

Alex hugged Lycoris softly and replied, "And you have my love always, Lycoris. Don't ever doubt even for a second of my love for you. You are the most wonderful woman ever and I don't ever want to lose you."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: