Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:26 pm by phoenixgirl

» Where is my Light?
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy (Belated) Birthday, Love! ^^
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am by phoenixgirl

» Register your RP's Character!
Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch   Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:26 am

Well, I wonder if some of you know of this anime. But since it has got the first position in the anime grand prix, I won't let you know nothing about this anime.
Okay, all I can say in the first is, if you like Death Note and Gundam Seed, you'll sure like this anime.
CODE GEASS HANGYAKU NO LELOUCH
autor:CLAMP
Story plot

On August 10, 2010, a.t.b., the Holy Empire of Britannia overpowered Japanese forces and conquered the country with their new robotic weapons, the Knightmare Frames, in less than a month. In the aftermath of Britannia's invasion, Japan lost its freedom, its rights, and even its name, becoming Area 11 of the Britannian Empire. The Japanese people, renamed as "Elevens", were forced to survive in ghettos, while Britannians lived in first-class settlements. Rebel elements persisted, however, as pockets of Japanese organizations who struggled against the Empire for the independence of Japan.

After his father, the Emperor of Britannia, failed to prevent the assassination of his mother, an attack which also left his sister blind and crippled, the young prince Lelouch vowed to destroy Britannia. Seven years later, living in Area 11, he encounters a mysterious girl named C.C., who gives him the power of Geass. With it, he finally has the power that he needs to defeat Britannia and fulfill his two wishes: to seek revenge for his mother and to construct a world in which his beloved sister can live happily
(quote from www.wikipedia.com)

The point of interest:
Lelouch Lemperouge
Okay as I said above, if you like Death note and Gundam Seed you'll like this anime. Why?
Well, Lelouch (Lulu is his nick name), has a very similar character as Yagami Light (Kira). He was a very genius and good looking guy. And also he can control a very huge robot nicely.
At first he's only a banned price of Britanian Kingdom, and live his live as a normal high school boy who love gambling with Britanian Noble (in this case, he's gamble the victory of chess game. He take over the game when a person had only King and some other useless thing in the board,And all he do is moving his King, and a moment later you'll find him win the game (I mean where you can find a guy who win a chess game with only King)). Then one day he met CC, a girl who ask him if he want some power. He say yes, and then he got a power to control everybody who see through his left eye (Geass). And after that he kind of turn to Kira. rule over Britania. Take a reveng of his family, and take back his position with one name ZERO.

CC
this girl is quite mysterious. Well until now, no one ever knew her real name except Lulu. She seems had lived for a hundred years, and have a very dark past. But well, I think she's imortal. She work as ZERO shadow. and the only girl who can come closer to Lulu (in this case as ZERO). That's why some of ZERO underlings think that CC is ZERO wife of something like that. But the real thing that CC is only take advatage from ZERO, even it seems they fell each other in the end.

GEASS:
The power to control person (only one time for this I think). And once the word given, the person will do everything to fulfil the quest. Even if they've been ask to die or kill someone.

Well, I think that's all I can tell you for now, since I haven't watch it till the end (well, it haven't have it end though). Hope you'll try to watch it too. And give it's coment here.

PIZZA HUT:
Pizza hut?
Yup you are not missreading it, It's Pizza Hut, I don't know if it's the sponcor or something of this anime, but it realy eyecatchng in this anime. When they start a party, Pizza it the part of it (they realy use it's merk in this anime). Even CC love this food, and it seems she used to eat it whether Lulu is near her or not. And in some secne CC apear to order this Pizza, and when the first time Zero refeal his self in the train, there's a board with Pizza Hut mark on it.
And not another Pizza, it's Pizza hut.

Last edited by Yuu on Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding the new point of interest)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 54962
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch   Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:16 am

Ooohh this looks interesting and such pretty screenshots. Very Happy

I'll try to catch it sometime. I've watched Gundam Seed and Death Note so it'll be interesting to see an anime that combines the two.

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch   Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:36 am

if you need an information to find this anime, try www.anime-eden.com

Hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch   Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:19 am

Happy to say that this anime had finaly reach it end, and it definetly worth to watch!
I realy can say this since I can't stop myself from watching this anime without trying to skip some line of word come out from the character and missing the battle of each robot in this anime.
I wonder if any of you hate Mecha anime, but well you can't say that this is a Mecha one too since as I said if you like Death Note and Gundam seed, you definetly love this anime.
This is indeed the best anime Clamp ever made now since even Card Captor Sakura and Tsubasa Chronicle can't be compared with this anime.
Back to top Go down
Anarch

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch   Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:51 pm

It was quite the ride this series.

It's one of those series where you can't really tell what's going to happen next.

The thing is, I don't think CLAMP had any influence on the series, they only did the character designs.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch   Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 pm

Code geass is a very awesome series
Back to top Go down
Medea

Female
Number of posts : 3
Title : The Queen of Pitchforks
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch   Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:20 am

I loved Code Geass though it's kind of sad that there are many unanswered questions in the series. Despite it's cracks in the plot, it's very enjoyable.

But darn it, I want to know CC real name. Lelouch tell us!lol

And I've heard a lot of people commenting that Lelouch is like Light. In a way but Lulu is not as heartless and as egotistical as Light. Their methods and mental prowess may be the same but Lulu actually cares for the people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch   

Back to top Go down

Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General :: Anime, Books, Movies, etc :: Anime Reviews-
Jump to: